Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

How can we get Tony to book a Jun-Eddie match?

Given who he works for rn? Try the direct approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Isn’t Pete literally mickey’s boss who owns the ship he works on

Man, I don't fuckin know I ran out of actual Disney stuff a page and a half ago.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/janelababy/status/1407833973120802817?s=21

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
So did Drake not recognise Joey or think he was being sincere or what

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Between Janella trolls an anti-mask meeting and Taz vibing to music, I've had a lot of laughs today.

Shard posted:

Is Suzuki a higher profile star than Dustin? Like has he been world champ? Or are they same level of awesome hands who have only gotten better with age?

Whether or not he's a higher profile star is irrelevant, but to answer your question, yes, they're two old men who have gotten more awesome in pretty much every way and a match between both would be great.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just closing the loop on this one

https://twitter.com/TazVibesToSongs/status/1407530819246231558?s=19

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Shard posted:

That zipper goes from naval to taint

to taint implies it stops there

(this was the only image of the back of Pete's outfit I could find)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Troopmission! The Kata ha Goofe!!! (while Max suplexes people outside the ring)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Penguin Patrol posted:

The Troopmission! The Kata ha Goofe!!! (while Max suplexes people outside the ring)

GTW, baby, GOOF THE WORLD

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
"Goof me if you can, survive if I ah-hyuk!"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

*FTG

For the Goof.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Rarity posted:

Minoru Suzuki is one of the most respected names in Japanese wrestling of the last 30 years and was hugely influential on the Japanese shoot fighting scene. He's way more high profile than Dustin's ever been

he isnt a real star until he's had 6 and a half minute match on dark elevation

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You're all burying the lede here, which is that cartoon characters usually have nieces and nephews, but it's Disney canon that Goofy fucks.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ganso Bomb posted:

WHO CAN STOP THE PATH OF GOOF

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
People were real devisive on that match with OC but Cesar Bonnoni v Minoru Suzuki would absolutely hit MOTY

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

You're all burying the lede here, which is that cartoon characters usually have nieces and nephews, but it's Disney canon that Goofy fucks.

I spend a lot of time thinking about :

IF I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GAWRSH ACROSS THE ROOM , , , ,

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

you folks should be off making bank explaining serial killers to the feds (joshing)

FBI: So you're saying these guys are... hang on let me make sure I got this straight.... "super hosed up in the head, something ain't right there"?
Me: :hmmyes:

Sorry to spoil Manhunter Season 3 for you guys like that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/scottyda78/status/1407884240163729412?s=21

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i have an old pal that made one of these for a halloween costume one year and dressed up his head as max headroom. it was really cool

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
AEW Roster Members Who Have Wrestled Minoru Suzuki Before Dustin Rhodes And Lived To Rub It In His Face

Kenny Omega
Jon Moxley
Lance Archer
Cody Rhodes
Chuck Taylor
Trent?
Gallows & Anderson
Riho
Emi Sakura
Colt Cabana
Michael Nakazawa

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

sticklefifer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7X3Q-mTluM

NSFW, of course.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like watching that guy eat 40 cookies in a row and say if they're a B- or a C+

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i like watching that guy eat 40 cookies in a row and say if they're a B- or a C+

I'm not the biggest fan, but he plays a lot of board games so his reviews of them have been helpful for me.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Edge & Christian posted:

AEW Roster Members Who Have Wrestled Minoru Suzuki Before Dustin Rhodes And Lived To Rub It In His Face

Kenny Omega
Jon Moxley
Lance Archer
Cody Rhodes
Chuck Taylor
Trent?
Gallows & Anderson
Riho
Emi Sakura
Colt Cabana
Michael Nakazawa

Didn't Shida as well?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Trent being Trent

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1407575569089372161?s=20

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Crapple! posted:

Didn't Shida as well?

Cagematch says the only match the two of them were in was a 77 man royal rumble in 2013.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Crapple! posted:

Didn't Shida as well?
That was Meiko Satomura in the match against Asuka where MiSu got so irritated he was slapping the poo poo out of his own tag team partner just so he could get back to beating up Asuka

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jun Akiyama took his daughter out for pancakes to celebrate TJPW making the cover of ShuPro because she is now a TJPW fan

https://twitter.com/jun0917start/status/1407211074265370624?s=19

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
If ya smell what the Goof is boofin’

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Alexander Hamilton posted:

If you haven't watched A Goofy Movie and only know Goofy as, you know, Goofy, the last 2 pages have been quite the trip!

What about people who only know Goofy from Kingdom Hearts?

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1407442866457227267

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Goofy's finisher is a curb stomp with his big rear end feet, safe and to the point, what a worker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Jun Akiyama took his daughter out for pancakes to celebrate TJPW making the cover of ShuPro because she is now a TJPW fan

Those are some delicious looking pancakes, drat.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Hello punchsport goons, I've been tasked with researching what wrestler is the best on Cameo for a bday gift. What defines "best"? Up to you. Quality, insanity or value for money, any of those. I haven't lived with wrestling fans or seen wrestling in 10 years so I'm mostly shocked Undertaker is still alive so I need help.

The birthday lad is a fan of all major promotions, and some Japan stuff too, I don't know any specific favs.

I did a forums search in here and previous mentions of Dalton Castle being a good one turned out to be true but I'm still looking for other recommendations. I was also told Matt Hardy is doing good ones (Broken vs Big Money was not specified), and MJF's are incredible but we're looking in the $175 maximum range.
I will gladly accept both serious and comedy answers.

Mick Foley is of course a top pic. I know.

Thank you for any help

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Not sure how you can beat this tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFbdTeoGhoc

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Scudworth posted:

Hello punchsport goons, I've been tasked with researching what wrestler is the best on Cameo for a bday gift. What defines "best"? Up to you. Quality, insanity or value for money, any of those. I haven't lived with wrestling fans or seen wrestling in 10 years so I'm mostly shocked Undertaker is still alive so I need help.

The birthday lad is a fan of all major promotions, and some Japan stuff too, I don't know any specific favs.

I did a forums search in here and previous mentions of Dalton Castle being a good one turned out to be true but I'm still looking for other recommendations. I was also told Matt Hardy is doing good ones (Broken vs Big Money was not specified), and MJF's are incredible but we're looking in the $175 maximum range.

Thank you for any help

Do you know anything about their favorite wrestlers. Because I feel that'd probably be the best place to start.

Mick Foley is a god so of course, yeah, you can hardly go wrong with that. Everyone loves Mick.

The only one I can think of who's especially entertaining is Nick loving Gage but it's not like I'm super deep in the cameo-sphere. I just see what's posted on these forums sometimes.

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE1vY_0KCjc

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Scudworth posted:

Thank you for any help

Nick Gage

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nick Gage is great but if someone told me they were looking for something for a fan of “all major promotions” I wouldn’t feel confident including him, he’s still in a very specific niche of wrestling.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Whoever you get also get Nick Gage, as a bonus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
for $25 he's certainly a good potential add-on