Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's bullshit the gov takes our taxes but wont show us the good poo poo. someone FOIA the 144 encounters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
if marco aint gonna do it i think its up to us to get em down here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBV0EoJJY8

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

PokeJoe posted:

it's bullshit the gov takes our taxes but wont show us the good poo poo. someone FOIA the 144 encounters

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood posted:

I like the official Chinese accounts because the alien craft are shaped like mushrooms

Here's a good closeup of a famous chinese UAP

unidentified anal+pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBaTBCSUUI

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

they identified a balloon

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i thought you were mormon, specifically. that seems made for this. if anyone is going to colonize the galaxy, it'll be the LDS church

Working on it.. Had one wife, trying to get wife # 2

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

the trans-medium vehicles are simply ducks diving under the water to catch fish. then they fly away at impossible speeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEScDx4pJmY

checkmate birdailures :smug:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

in conclusion, the sky is a land of contrasts.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm pretty sure this is about ufos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucq-t02EyOw

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

ok I never watched the fourth kind like two days ago when I said I would but I am now and also blazing one up big time let’s go weed aloenfz

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This report is bullshit

Show me the aliens or stop pulling my dick around government

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

"We don't know anything honest" was worst case scenario for US military competence.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/mintyhyperspace/status/1408560213016268801?s=19

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ratios and Tendency posted:

"We don't know anything honest" was worst case scenario for US military competence.

yeah it's fuckin embarrassing

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ratios and Tendency posted:

We don't know. We've been getting these reports for at least 20 years and never looked into it because... I dunno

Money I guess?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

those government fuckers leak all kinds of classified poo poo nobody cares about but then all of a sudden on this thing their lips are sealed

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

those government fuckers leak all kinds of classified poo poo nobody cares about but then all of a sudden on this thing their lips are sealed

Reporting is they only got the videos that were already public and not much else.

Military still blackballing us

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Reporting is they only got the videos that were already public and not much else.

Military still blackballing us

it says they only used the incidents where they had multiple sensors with multiple data streams from military planes - but where the gently caress is the data biden

oh well i'm just gonna smoke my peace pipe outside all night

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

so wheres the loving hi res triangle photos/video. dont tell me le uap thread lied to me

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

buried somewhere on lues property, get a shovel

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Brock Samson posted:

"these aerial threats"

:vince:
big shock, Republicans are terrified of any aliens other than Cuban refugees.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

"We were unable to confirm, however, that ..[US black project].. systems accounted for any of the UAP reports we collected"

This is a lot less strong than what the early leak implied.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

so wheres the loving hi res triangle photos/video. dont tell me le uap thread lied to me

we lied uap died

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Farm Frenzy posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Think Less posted:

kinda expect there to be a lot of commercial pilots reporting this stuff now. there's a process in place for the navy and air force to report this stuff, and it makes sense to have a process for non-government people as well

https://tfmlearning.faa.gov/publications/atpubs/ATC/atc0908.html
commercial pilots already had a plan, they were told to call up robert bigelow and let him know lmao

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

dick bigley bought it all for a dime

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Edgar posted:

Working on it.. Had one wife, trying to get wife # 2
prepare for liftoff

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

that would be the worst....turbo nerds who are us

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Busted for violating the International Whaling Moratorium.

Japan, Iceland, Norway, and the United Federation of Planets are on my list

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

if someone grows up in artificial gravity what would they look like

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Delta-Wye posted:

https://tfmlearning.faa.gov/publications/atpubs/ATC/atc0908.html
commercial pilots already had a plan, they were told to call up robert bigelow and let him know lmao

hahaha holy poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

A MIRACLE posted:

youre monitor, power it down.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
dying for lue's uap profits

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I love the "call local law enforcement" bit. You're the FAA, you have express consent to summon the military!

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

A MIRACLE posted:

artifical earth gravity? same as us but maybe theyd have funny ears or more/less webbed fingers i dunno

does artificial gravity push you down or pull you down?
and when the source of said gravity is just an engine room rather than a planets core then maybe weird poo poo would happen to those who born and live in it?

its a good question is the tl;dr

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Google Butt posted:

youre monitor, power it down.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the government is even more pathetic than i realized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

listening to the Podcast UFO ep with Elizondo and the host gently asks "could you be a disinformation agent?" and Lue gets extremely defensive (including about the idea that US intelligence would ever employ disinfo against American citizens) and likens asking that question to "a form of racism"

lmao whatever dude show us and tell us what you really know or gently caress off