Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014
This Tyler album is great. Wayne has the best feature, but P went off on Juggernaut. Between this, Move That Dope and Lavish (personal fav) dude can really rap when he wants.

Watching Tyler’s trajectory since bastard has been a blast. I thought the dude would be big, but never thought he’d have such a lasting career with as many good albums as he has had. Not only that but he seems to be getting better over time. Dude hasn’t really plateaued even if people didn’t vibe with certain projects like Cherry Bomb or Igor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

i cant fathom being a person who would appear on a show like this and just consciously making a decision that would make me look like a superficial rear end in a top hat on national television

what I can't fathom is going there as a contestant, if you're not hot you know the producers want you to eat poo poo cause it's good TV

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hello_Tailor/status/1402673340842655748

so did i miss part of the discourse or something i was under the impression that hail hydra captain america was an incredibly hamfisted attempt to critique white supremacy not that we were supposed to look at it and go oh if captain americas a nazi that must mean nazis are good now

you see by having the american super soldier Captain American pledge his allegiance to the fictional terrorist organization consisting of schlubby white guys in full body green jumpsuits and also i guess some sexy snake themed women you are Normalizing Fascism and are Pro-Nazi

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

you see by having the american super soldier Captain American pledge his allegiance to the fictional terrorist organization consisting of schlubby white guys in full body green jumpsuits and also i guess some sexy snake themed women you are Normalizing Fascism and are Pro-Nazi

The whole storyline came off as a hamfisted and kindof convoluted attempt to do the "See, America is good. But America also elected Donald Trump, who is bad. So, is America bad? No, of course not. It is just bad actors within America who are bad, and bring America down." Sort of dumb center liberalism.

That said, Spencer himself has pretty bad politics, as evidence by his run for office in Cincinatti back in 2005 on the Republican ticket. He now identified as a liberal.

https://amazingcavalieri.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-primer-on-nick-spencers-lovely.html (for the full article with screen grabs)

quote:

I. Background
Nick Spencer ran for a seat on the Cincinnati City Council in 2003 and 2005. He lost both times, coming in 21st and 17th place, respectively. He had a website for both campaigns, got some press (local and national), and was part of a vibrant community of unhinged bloggers around the Cincinnati area.

II. Political Platform
This post focuses on Spencer's 2005 campaign, when his platform was eliminating human services in Cincinnati, beefing up its police force, expanding its jails, and ridding its streets of criminals and homeless people.

In terms of primary sources, first and foremost we have "Fighting for a Safer Community," Spencer's "detailed Action Agenda for taking on the criminals terrorizing our streets." This is an official document from his 2005 campaign. Note that all quotes in this section are from that doc unless otherwise noted, and the ital is always mine.

"Cincinnati's Neighborhoods are under attack," Spencer wrote. "As an Over-the-Rhine resident and business owner, I've seen firsthand what violent crime and drugs can do to destroy a neighborhood. I've gone up against the dealers and thugs in an effort to clean up my block and make it safe for my customers, my friends, and my loved ones. I'm tired of seeing this lawless disregard for order, and I won't rest until I've made all of our neighborhoods safe again."

Here's how Spencer proposed to make Cincinatti's neighborhoods more safe:

Hire more police. "On Council, I will propose adding at least 200 new recruits to the ranks of our police department, over the next 4-5 years."

Adopt Rudy Giuliani's broken-window policing strategies.

Spencer wanted to crack down on "quality of life" crimes (which he sort of misdefined, but whatever).

"When violent crimes are often the most noticed, the reality is that most violence springs from illicit trades referred to as 'Quality of Life' crimes. In order to prevent more homicides and shootings, our city must adopt a zero tolerance policy towards drug dealing, prostitution, car break-ins and theft, and curfew violations. ... I will propose increased penalties for drug and prostitution crimes, and will work with the police to take back our neighborhoods through anti-drug barricades, undercover vice efforts, and crime sweeps."
Spencer wanted to implement CompStat, the software that was developed under Giuliani in conjunction with stop and frisk and broken-windows policing in New York City.

Here's Spencer: "The [CompStat] program collects, analyzes and electronically maps crime and quality of life data in breathtaking detail, helping the Police determine where to deploy their resources most effectively. The Cincinnati Neighborhood Support Center, a non-profit group, has offered to coordinate a full Compstat evaluation of the city. I will work to provide funding for this initiative...."
Spencer wanted to beef up police surveillance.

"I will push to give police and neighborhood safety groups the tools they need to disrupt and destroy the corner drug trade that's slowly killing many of our neighborhoods. Through new technology like surveillance cameras and gunshot sensors...we can reclaim our corners."

Expand jailing capacity. Once Spencer helped implement more aggressive policing of Cincinnati's most troubled neighborhoods (which were already quite aggressively--and ineffectively--policed), the city was going to need more room for all those newly minted criminals.
No problem! Here's Spencer: "Criminals are being released for serious crimes like drug dealing and prostitution just moments after their initial arrest. I will work with the County Government to find a suitable site for a new jail facility...."

Totally defund social services. Spencer knew that those 200 new police officers he planned to hire weren't going to come cheap. His idea? Cut social services funding for the city in its entirety.

"To help pay for these staffing increases ($8.6 million per year)...I will also propose elimination of the Human Services Budget (typically $4 million per year), with the dollars instead going to payroll for safety employees."

Displace squatters. Spencer wanted to create (or expand?) a "Blight Team" to root squatters out of buildings.

"We must crack down on absentee landlords who offer safe haven to the criminals terrorizing our streets. ... I will work to expand and strengthen City Hall's Blight Team, which is responsible for targeting troubled buildings throughout the city and enforcing building and code violations."

Use eminent domain to relocate homeless shelters and services out of the neighborhood where he lived and worked. Per Cincinnati CityBeat, Spencer's 2005 campaign blog called on the mayor of Cincinnati to use eminent domain against Mary Magdalene House (a homeless shelter) and the Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless.

Here's Spencer: "It's time to stop playing around and get tough here. ... The city must use all of its powers to protect the civic and financial investments that have been made in the area. The glut of social services that encourage panhandling in the district must be addressed."

You read that correctly. Nick Spencer described organizations dedicated to helping homeless people as a "glut of social services that encourage panhandling."

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

the purpose of the captain hydra thing was to produce an easily memeable page spread of captain America saying “hail hydra” in a desperate attempt to shock and draw readers in to a dying medium that drove off its core audience of children decades ago and has been bleeding out since. there was no actual shits given about the comic plot because everyone involved knew it was gonna get reset in a few months anyway, so they just hired whatever jerkoff had rates and availability they liked and told him to come up with something that would justify that one picture

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nick Spencer's 2005 campaign rhetoric sounds exactly like the "Crime Wave" news coming out now

in other weird comic writer news, Nathan Edmondson, who was outted as being a sexpest a few years ago, founded some anti-poacher PMC. He never got as big as Spencer, but this is more evidence to me that US comics need to be stopped until we figure out what is going on.

quote:

NATHAN EDMONDSON
Nathan Edmondson is co-founder and President of Eco Defense Group. He is also a writer with business interests in premier tactical training organizations. He is based in Salt Lake City, NV.
https://www.ecodefensegroup.org/board

what the gently caress is this

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

the purpose of the captain hydra thing was to produce an easily memeable page spread of captain America saying “hail hydra” in a desperate attempt to shock and draw readers in to a dying medium that drove off its core audience of children decades ago and has been bleeding out since. there was no actual shits given about the comic plot because everyone involved knew it was gonna get reset in a few months anyway, so they just hired whatever jerkoff had rates and availability they liked and told him to come up with something that would justify that one picture

remember superdickery? lol

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Nick Spencer's 2005 campaign rhetoric sounds exactly like the "Crime Wave" news coming out now

in other weird comic writer news, Nathan Edmondson, who was outted as being a sexpest a few years ago, founded some anti-poacher PMC. He never got as big as Spencer, but this is more evidence to me that US comics need to be stopped until we figure out what is going on.

https://www.ecodefensegroup.org/board

what the gently caress is this

I'm theoretically all for a group that hunts down and kills those rich assholes who fly to Africa to murder elephants and rhinos on game preserves, but, knowing Edmondson and his type, I'm sure it's more along the lines of shooting native Africans who are foraging for food or hunting non-endangered game to feed their families or something

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/k_k_slider_/status/1407362722967310338

this is supposedly from a casting call apparently netflix is stripping out most of the original parts of last airbenders premise for the remake to instead just do boring heros journey bullshit

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Are they rebooting avatar or something

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

its cool that now in addition to articles about internet trends that are just three tweets we get articles about tiktok that are just three tiktoks

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

my final evidence against western comics was DC switching to Filipino artists and paying them $5 a page in order to fight off a union effort

quote:

GROTH: Yes. Let me get back to your stint as publisher at DC. You started using Filipino artists. Did you do that during your stint as publisher?

INFANTINO: Bring them over? Yes.

GROTH: Can you tell me how that came about?

INFANTINO: Sure. What happened was... I understood that some of the boys were going to start some kind of a union, and they were going to pick on DC first. They were going to break our back. So this one guy, he was working for us, he was a Filipino, and he said, “You know there is a group of talented guys in the Philippines you can get.” I said, “Well, we better get somebody because if this thing happens, we’re dead!”

GROTH: The union.

INFANTINO: Right. So I, Joe Orlando, and this guy — his name will come to me — all went out. He was the brother-in-law of somebody connected with [he can’t remember name; probably Marcos] who was in power then. The dictator. So we went out there and met all these wonderful artists. Some of them came with no shoes. It was really touching as hell to see all this, you know? So I selected a dozen I believe, maybe a half a dozen, and I said, ‘These are the boys we’ll work with.” And then this guy whose name I can’t recall [Tony DeZuniga], he said he would stay back there—this is very interesting — and he would set up a shop.

Now, we heard that these guys out in the Philippines would get $2 or $3 a page, that kind of money. So I says, “No, no, no. We got to pay these guys a fair amount.” So I think we setup something where they’d get $45 or $50 a page. But there was a 20% override for these people who were running it, to take care of this. In other words, we would send them scripts and they would get the artwork done and send it back for them. And it was going really nicely for a while. But then every once in a while I’d ask for guys like Niño, but I wouldn’t be getting any work from him; I wouldn’t get Redondo... And all these good, talented guys I wasn’t getting! I don’t know what the hell is going on.

So I was at a convention in San Diego at the time and some young Filipino comes up to me and says, “We are very upset with you in the Philippines.” “What the hell did I do? I didn’t do anything.” He says, “You’re paying us $5 a page.” I said, “What are you talking about?! I got a contract where I’m paying these people...” What happened was, the people I put in charge were ripping them off. So as soon as I went back, I wrote them a letter and told them I could not tolerate this and it’s got to change. And they wrote me this scathing letter telling me that I couldn’t tell them what to do, and how dare I, and why don’t I mind my own goddamn business, and etcetera, etcetera. So what I did was, I contacted Nestor Redondo, and I said “Nestor, do you think you can handle this whole thing? Because I won’t deal with these people any more. They’re crooked.” So he said yes, and he began to handle the thing too. He did it for a while... But then the whole thing kind of petered out. Some of these guys came to California little by little, and the whole concept faded away. But they were ripping each other off it was a terrible situation.

GROTH: But you originally hired Filipino artists because threats of a union?

INFANTINO: Yeah. There were a couple of artists at DC —I won’t mention names —who planned it, and they were going to do it. When I heard about it, I asked how come they weren’t doing Marvel and DC? [I was told] they just wanted to attack DC. I said, “Oh yeah? OK.” So I very quietly went out, got myself covered, and that was the end of it.

GROTH: Nothing came of it.

INFANTINO: No. So whether it was true or not, I really don’t know. This is all rumor. But you got to work on rumor, you can’t help yourself, you know? I had to protect myself. And that’s how I did it. It was tough stuff to handle.
http://www.tcj.com/the-carmine-infantino-interview/7/

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Greetings! Athanatos and I are running a C-SPAM feedback thread, and we want to make sure as much of the C-SPAM community as possible is aware of it, in case you want to give the site admins direct feedback on stuff.

Athanatos posted:

Hello CSPAM folks. Shine and I are admins here on SA and we need your help. Tell us about CSPAM! We want to hear good things, bad things, neutral things. I cant be a good admin and help with poo poo if I don't know about a place, so here I am. Things we'd love to hear about include:

• Threads that are great. Things that are funny or entertaining or informative. Why do you think as such?
  • People who deserve recognition for being great here and adding to the community. Forums are nothing without worth-a-poo poo people, who is under-recognized and deserves some props?
  • Things that loving suck in CSPAM. No place is roses all the time. What needs changed and WHY? What might not need a change per say...but is something you don't like.

This is your chance to write words about your home forum.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

And its funny, because Marvel event comics always come off as bland regardless.

Like, I think the last interesting Marvel event was Civil War, and that was during Dubyah's first term.

DC Event's are trainwrecks too, but at least they're interesting trainwrecks.

Are Nick Spenser and Richard Spencer related? It would be funny if they were related.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
whoa this Bo Burnham special definitely has some heavy poo poo in lol. like it's weird that Netflix optioned something with suicidal ideation in it but I'm here for it.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

quote:

So I was at a convention in San Diego at the time and some young Filipino comes up to me and says, “We are very upset with you in the Philippines.” “What the hell did I do? I didn’t do anything.” He says, “You’re paying us $5 a page.” I said, “What are you talking about?! I got a contract where I’m paying these people...” What happened was, the people I put in charge were ripping them off. So as soon as I went back, I wrote them a letter and told them I could not tolerate this and it’s got to change. And they wrote me this scathing letter telling me that I couldn’t tell them what to do, and how dare I, and why don’t I mind my own goddamn business, and etcetera, etcetera. So what I did was, I contacted Nestor Redondo, and I said “Nestor, do you think you can handle this whole thing? Because I won’t deal with these people any more. They’re crooked.” So he said yes, and he began to handle the thing too. He did it for a while... But then the whole thing kind of petered out. Some of these guys came to California little by little, and the whole concept faded away. But they were ripping each other off it was a terrible situation.

drat, I bet this wouldn't happen if those Filipino artists had a union...

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
"ya know it wasn't always like this

not very long ago

just before your time

right before the towers fell

circa 99"

lmfao

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
"I outsourced to cheap foreign labor to avoid paying my artists decent salaries and was surprised when the cheap foreign labor I specifically used because it was cheap turned out to be cheap!" has got to be some of the least convincing mental gymnastics I've ever heard.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The free year of Apple TV I got when I got a new battery put in my iPad ends in two weeks, is there anything on there worth watching?

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

RandolphCarter posted:

The free year of Apple TV I got when I got a new battery put in my iPad ends in two weeks, is there anything on there worth watching?

for all mankind is totally alright. its an extrapolation on the question of 'what if the soviets made it to the moon first?', has brushes with interesting things and sometimes delivers

on the surface its kinda advertised as Girlboss Gaslight Gatekeep feminism but its at least a little more clever than that at times. it shows how the US has to be dragged by the ears into allowing women & minorities into the space program, and the eventual militarization of space and what that means, etc. i enjoyed it

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

my final evidence against western comics was DC switching to Filipino artists and paying them $5 a page in order to fight off a union effort

http://www.tcj.com/the-carmine-infantino-interview/7/

Never forget that the guy who created rocket raccoon and got nothing for it was going to law school at night in order to help with the union he was organizing at marvel when he got a horrific brain injury after he fell while roller skating. Bill Mantlo is one of the greats

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Only marginally less cynical, it was absolutely Spencer's dogshit idea but it was also absolutely the entirety of his pitch. It's such a loving mess, you can't even say its bullshit centrism because

Here's the kicker

Hydra Cap is a fascist but not a bigot and things actually get better when he takes over and the only people who actively get persecuted by the govt, iirc, are the superheroes, so any idea of metaphor gets completely hosed

Also the entire thing is "ah but my magic fart machine beats your magic fart machine because it gives me a forcefield against your magic fart machine and it beats your anti-fart forcefield gently caress you Kevin"

Ulta
Oct 3, 2006

Snail on my head ready to go.

RandolphCarter posted:

Ted Lasso is funny and has genuine heart and is like DBZ because he defeats his villains and then they join him.

It is about a (American) football coach being hired to be the head coach of a (English) football team

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Doctor Jeep posted:

what I can't fathom is going there as a contestant, if you're not hot you know the producers want you to eat poo poo cause it's good TV

i think coz dating in the light is not going very well for you

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/k_k_slider_/status/1407362722967310338

this is supposedly from a casting call apparently netflix is stripping out most of the original parts of last airbenders premise for the remake to instead just do boring heros journey bullshit

eh, the original series was good but everythign else has been pretty bad so who cares if they make him an adopted kid instead of discovered in an iceberg

his adoptive parents are probably gonna be killed by the fire guys so you still get that backstory drama

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

/article voice

its hosed up how in Korra the nations have all westernised despite there being no west in that universe.
it implies that whiteness/western values and technological progress are the same thing

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Communist Thoughts posted:

/article voice

its hosed up how in Korra the nations have all westernised despite there being no west in that universe.
it implies that whiteness/western values and technological progress are the same thing

This take requires you to assume industrialization is inherently white, because the world gets more industrialized but the four nations keep their identity.
The only exception to this is republic city, which has no identity and as such looks pretty generic outside air temple island.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I feel like Korra upped the stakes way too high way too early

After fighting an ancient evil vowing to plunge the world in darkness that has direct ties to the original Avatar, bad guys like Bald Dude Voiced by Henry Rollins didn't have quite the same level of urgency to defeat imo

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
The first season was unsatisfying enough that I just never bothered with the rest of it. The ATLA comics are all right though I guess.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

This take requires you to assume industrialization is inherently white, because the world gets more industrialized but the four nations keep their identity.
The only exception to this is republic city, which has no identity and as such looks pretty generic outside air temple island.

Weren't there like suits and tophats and stuff or am I misremembering it's been ages and I only saw it once

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i find that the better speculative fiction tries to game out what advanced technology in a setting would look like by first figuring out what problems people would want to solve in that setting and then extrapolating from that what technology could fix it

korra having big standard industrialization is particularly weird in that context because england invented industrialization due to england being cold and also their desire for world domination neither of which seem like particularly relevant motivations in the wake of the first series

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

Weren't there like suits and tophats and stuff or am I misremembering it's been ages and I only saw it once

It was 1920s new york, basically, it was pretty neat tbh, i think thats a pretty cool setting for such a fantasy premise

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

i find that the better speculative fiction tries to game out what advanced technology in a setting would look like by first figuring out what problems people would want to solve in that setting and then extrapolating from that what technology could fix it

korra having big standard industrialization is particularly weird in that context because england invented industrialization due to england being cold and also their desire for world domination neither of which seem like particularly relevant motivations in the wake of the first series

i can see it happening by people without magic powers as an attempt to make things that can help them keep the magic people from overpowering them. But if i remember right the industrialization was spearheaded by aang so...that falls apart a bit

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Josh Christ posted:

Also the entire thing is "ah but my magic fart machine beats your magic fart machine because it gives me a forcefield against your magic fart machine and it beats your anti-fart forcefield gently caress you Kevin"

It's pretty much literally this.

Early on in the comic, we're introduced to an Inhuman nicknamed "Barf", who's power is that he vomits up things that are shown or described to him.

His younger brother wanted a Captain America lunch box so he wouldn't get made fun of at school. Barf is then arrested by the cops and thrown into an Inhuman concentration camp

Later on, it's established that only the Cosmic Cube can restore the world to normal. Evil Cap has it, and breaks it so they have to do a world tour looking for the missing parts. One part is destroyed or in evil Cap's possession or something. So, the heroes break Barf out of the concentration camp and...

There's more BS like that the Cube is sentient and represent itself in the form of a little girl, who's been travelling around some dream realm inside the cube with the real Cap who has amnesia, and also Antman hides himself inside the cube fragment to explode the real Cap out of the realm when evil Cap tries to assemble the cube but :shrug:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

i can see it happening by people without magic powers as an attempt to make things that can help them keep the magic people from overpowering them. But if i remember right the industrialization was spearheaded by aang so...that falls apart a bit

Iirc in the comics, Republic City mostly begins from multiple companies building factories in a resource rich region, and the industrial technology advancement comes from factories run by non-benders pushing to keep up with ones using bending as the main labor.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I think Ralph would be a better name than Barf

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Toph Bei Fong posted:

It's pretty much literally this.

Early on in the comic, we're introduced to an Inhuman nicknamed "Barf", who's power is that he vomits up things that are shown or described to him.

His younger brother wanted a Captain America lunch box so he wouldn't get made fun of at school. Barf is then arrested by the cops and thrown into an Inhuman concentration camp

Later on, it's established that only the Cosmic Cube can restore the world to normal. Evil Cap has it, and breaks it so they have to do a world tour looking for the missing parts. One part is destroyed or in evil Cap's possession or something. So, the heroes break Barf out of the concentration camp and...

There's more BS like that the Cube is sentient and represent itself in the form of a little girl, who's been travelling around some dream realm inside the cube with the real Cap who has amnesia, and also Antman hides himself inside the cube fragment to explode the real Cap out of the realm when evil Cap tries to assemble the cube but :shrug:

why wouldn't they just ask this guy to vomit up the entire cube and solve the plot on page two?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hydra Cap was bad. Justice for Jack Flag.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Why is iron man the holy ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

for all mankind is totally alright. its an extrapolation on the question of 'what if the soviets made it to the moon first?', has brushes with interesting things and sometimes delivers

on the surface its kinda advertised as Girlboss Gaslight Gatekeep feminism but its at least a little more clever than that at times. it shows how the US has to be dragged by the ears into allowing women & minorities into the space program, and the eventual militarization of space and what that means, etc. i enjoyed it

Ulta posted:

Ted Lasso is funny and has genuine heart and is like DBZ because he defeats his villains and then they join him.

It is about a (American) football coach being hired to be the head coach of a (English) football team

Thanks, I’ll give these a shot.