Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
We could still turbo tpink...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

At this point I think they're just going to get mod killed, probably not even worth the lunch.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Like this???

##vote tpink

(Also, yeah... wouldn't be too opposed to voting stone cold for the reasons goulash mentioned

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

gay for gacha posted:

Relying on experience playing with someone seems like a good way to get tricked.

In this case it's more a matter of making sure you don't get tricked, by being unaware of some very relevant facts.

AC's posts can be targeted easily for things like "making a big deal out of an obvious joke". But those of us who've played recent games with her would remember her discussing quite a bit about the ins and outs of literally having nonverbal learning disorder, and how that translates to her mafia style.

Kash has played a lot of Mafia, but he wasn't around for those games over the past year where AC was actively playing and spelling these things out.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Rhymes With Clue posted:

After 15 minutes of careful consideration my D1 suspect list is t a s t e, GulagDolls, Jon Joe, Gay for Gacha, and Somberbrero (who can be removed from the list if he explains the funny joke to me) (maybe)

This will change!

I will put it in a better format

t a s t e
GulagDolls
Jon Joe
Gay for Gacha
Somberbrero

Hey, do you mind finishing your thought process here? Where do you stand on t a s t e, and Gulagdolls? Do you think Jon Joe was scum because of his posting or his lack therof?

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

PlasticAutomaton posted:

At this point I think they're just going to get mod killed, probably not even worth the lunch.

this.Why would we lunch someone that could get replaced with someone that might want to play the game, or get modkilled?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gay for gacha posted:

this.Why would we lunch someone that could get replaced with someone that might want to play the game, or get modkilled?

oh, so that they would be killed.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

gay for gacha posted:

That's why this post didn't sit right with me:

why doesn't that post sit right with you? I can understand why you'd disagree with my logic, but it feels almost like you want to call me scummy for it, so why doesn't it 'sit right'?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm down to turbo tpink or Stone Cold.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

oh, so that they would be killed.

Yes but pretend you're in an RPG and one enemy is asleep and not attacking you, and also poisoned so it'll just run its health out too, do you bother attacking that enemy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes but pretend you're in an RPG and one enemy is asleep and not attacking you, and also poisoned so it'll just run its health out too, do you bother attacking that enemy

"Mewtwo snapped out of confusion!"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

of course. otherwise it wouldn't be me that killed them

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

gay for gacha posted:

Relying on experience playing with someone seems like a good way to get tricked.

woah for real?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

scum just replace out more often tbh....... i know because every freaking time i replace into a game i'm on the scumteam

smh for real, im like 3/3 on this happening

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

smh for real, im like 3/3 on this happening

unfortunately I mentally make this observation all the time too

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

gay for gacha posted:

Because it would be funny.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (3): merk, Voodoofly, b-minus1
STONE COLD 64 (2): GulagDolls, Infinitum
Sandwolf (2): Kashuno, Idle Amalgam, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Somberbrero, Idle Amalgam
tpink (2): Amnistar, Idle Amalgam
b-minus1 (1): Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Bifauxnen
Toalpaz (1): PlasticAutomaton
Infinitum (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Bifauxnen
gay for gacha (1): apostateCourier
Bifauxnen (1): t a s t e
t a s t e (0): apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Idle Amalgam (0): Kashuno, b-minus1, Kashuno, b-minus1
Mr. Steak (0): Kashuno, Infinitum, Infinitum, Kashuno
merk (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
PlasticAutomaton (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Mr. Humalong (0): Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Sandwolf
Somberbrero (0): merk, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, merk
apostateCourier (0): merk, Somberbrero, merk, Somberbrero
Kashuno (0): Amnistar, Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Idle Amalgam, Voodoofly, Amnistar, Voodoofly
GulagDolls (0): apostateCourier, Idle Amalgam, apostateCourier, Idle Amalgam

Not Voting (9): gay for gacha, Ignatius M. Meen, Mr. Steak, Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf, SolusLunes, STONE COLD 64, Toalpaz, tpink

With 23 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 01st, 2021 at 10 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

why doesn't that post sit right with you? I can understand why you'd disagree with my logic, but it feels almost like you want to call me scummy for it, so why doesn't it 'sit right'?

Lets be clear. I don't want to call you scummy. It was explained a few posts up that AC has a style that needs to be explained, and you did that in the post to prevent what you felt was a tvt querral that could be avoided. That's fine.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

And also then we can get into N1 and watch half the game the die (hopefully) and then I can have less experience to keep track of.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

...how my phone auto corrected people to experience is beyond me.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Amnistar posted:

Because it would be funny.

This does not feel like a town thing to say.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

...how my phone auto corrected people to experience is beyond me.

Is that ALL WE ARE TO YOU AMNI?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

gay for gacha posted:

*buzzer* Wrong!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar sees other players as "experience" as in he gains experience points when he kills us

##vote amnistar that was a scum slip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gay for gacha posted:

Town and funny is totally legit

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

gay for gacha posted:

exactly, let's vote him out

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

You know what it's been 13 hours since the replacement and Stone Cold still hasn't shown up, I'm down for it.

##Vote: Stone Cold 64

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Mr. Humalong posted:

Amnistar sees other players as "experience" as in he gains experience points when he kills us

I really think that was autocorrect fwiw

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

gay for gacha posted:

I really think that was autocorrect fwiw

yeah sure, just like when i type "can you pick up some eggs at the store" it autocorrects to "can you pick up some skulls of my enemies at the store"

real cut and dry

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

PlasticAutomaton posted:

You know what it's been 13 hours since the replacement and Stone Cold still hasn't shown up, I'm down for it.

##Vote: Stone Cold 64

here comes amni's teammate trying to run interference

i forgot how easy mafia is

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Mr. Humalong posted:

yeah sure, just like when i type "can you pick up some eggs at the store" it autocorrects to "can you pick up some skulls of my enemies at the store"

real cut and dry

You don't do that?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PlasticAutomaton posted:

You don't do that?

I’m a poopoo peepers boy

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

In this case it's more a matter of making sure you don't get tricked, by being unaware of some very relevant facts.

AC's posts can be targeted easily for things like "making a big deal out of an obvious joke". But those of us who've played recent games with her would remember her discussing quite a bit about the ins and outs of literally having nonverbal learning disorder, and how that translates to her mafia style.

Kash has played a lot of Mafia, but he wasn't around for those games over the past year where AC was actively playing and spelling these things out.

Thank you, I admittedly wasn't looking forward to explaining that again.

As far as voting goes, I would be happy nuking Joe's replacement or Kashuno for the word twisting and I agree with Sandwolf's take. Gacha I'm still feeling is scum. Blatantly asking for role info is scummy even in jokephase, especially with newbies in the game. I don't understand Somber's confusion, but I'm not willing to call them scum over it. I don't agree with IA's assessment, but I can see how they got there.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

I’m a poopoo peepers boy

typo, meant to say: “yuh”

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I’m a poopoo peepers boy

the peepee poopoo man

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Well he is the Dragonlord and all

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Well he is the Dragonlord and all

Lies. I am just tragically cursed to be unable to fight.

Woe is me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
So how does this day end where Rhymes With Clue goes to deadchat?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

So how does this day end where Rhymes With Clue goes to deadchat?

Convince the person with a day vig to kill them then vote tpink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i guess im playing this lol