Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is a 10/10 :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Even if you really do 100% believe that French didn't originate in Africa you should at the very least be willing to say that you think it did. If for no other reason than to annoy the French

They neither know nor care about anything you say.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
French is just Latin for illiterates, just like all other languages

SPQRwave

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/itskylelucas/status/1410640242277822471

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

French is just Latin for illiterates, just like all other languages

SPQRwave

have you ever noticed that guys who love roman history are all fascists, like mark zuckerberg for instance

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

in the interest of public safety it shouldn't have been painted up like that in the first place

next time for pride month lets swap out all the traffic signal lamps with rainbow lights

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ArmZ posted:

have you ever noticed that guys who love roman history are all fascists, like mark zuckerberg for instance

There are actual historians who like Roman history. The difference between them and Mark Zuckerberg is that they know things about Roman history.

Also they don't think they're literally Julius Caesar, and god.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There are actual historians who like Roman history. The difference between them and Mark Zuckerberg is that they know things about Roman history.

yes i should have noted that if you a phd thats an exception

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

historians can be fascists too

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

historians can be fascists too

Literally every person I know who majored in political history is a god drat Nazi and a liberal. Their bookcase is Mein Kampf next to Atlas Shrugged and they REALLY WANT TO DEBATE YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

in the interest of public safety it shouldn't have been painted up like that in the first place

next time for pride month lets swap out all the traffic signal lamps with rainbow lights

Shut up

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I am also confused by the unfathomable complexity of a multicolored crosswalk.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

This is why all cishets are to be mistrusted as traitors to the revolution and queer liberation in waiting, fragile little fucks who scream and piss themselves at being asked for the bare minimum. Losers still have the gender their genitals decided for them, smh

Don't trust anyone with a Kinsley score under one

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It would absolutely make more sense to paint the sidewalks rainbow. Or public buildings. Or buses. Or all of the above. I'm about 100% certain there's been gently caress-all research into the visibility of rainbow ped Xings (especially in the dark). There's been a shitload of research into the white stripes on black road crossings and they're the way they are because that's what works. Traffic things have to be such that they are the best possible solution for everyone.

E: if I'm wrong please link to research.

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 20:11 on Jul 1, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Plank Walker posted:

it never dawned on me before but lol that the safe bomb defusal protocol that police departments use is basically put the bomb in a pressure cooker and blow it up, which i'm pretty sure would only make the explosion worse

like years of detonating 100% harmless objects in there and the first time they have to deal with real explosives this happens lmao

Well, it was black powder so you can understand why the police overreacted.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Literally every person I know who majored in political history is a god drat Nazi and a liberal. Their bookcase is Mein Kampf next to Atlas Shrugged and they REALLY WANT TO DEBATE YOU

rude to me personally.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It would absolutely make more sense to paint the sidewalks rainbow. Or public buildings. Or buses. Or all of the above. I'm about 100% certain there's been gently caress-all research into the visibility of rainbow ped Xings (especially in the dark). There's been a shitload of research into the white stripes on black road crossings and they're the way they are because that's what works. Traffic things have to be such that they are the best possible solution for everyone.

E: if I'm wrong please link to research.

No actually it's more important that we do useless gestures instead of protecting pedestrians because liberalism

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/PplsCityCouncil/status/1410490603448594440

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1410350908865658881

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
(I figured it out at age 12 I think)

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

At 20 its marginal, right?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

mcclay posted:

rude to me personally.

People of Fascism then

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

StashAugustine posted:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://youtu.be/IyO2vMGCaK8

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

StashAugustine posted:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

At last! It's not Deja Vu!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I guess if all you're studying is the horse race aspect of history then you identify with the winners.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tokin opposition posted:

This is why all cishets are to be mistrusted as traitors to the revolution and queer liberation in waiting, fragile little fucks who scream and piss themselves at being asked for the bare minimum. Losers still have the gender their genitals decided for them, smh

Don't trust anyone with a Kinsley score under one

Vote for Caitlyn Jenner

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

imagine passing on your very own Manic Pixie Dream Girl™ because you find one of her twee affectations to be too whimsical

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Clark Nova posted:

imagine passing on your very own Manic Pixie Dream Girl™ because you find one of her twee affectations to be too whimsical

the risk is that if it's not an affectation then mentally she's a child, and statutorily you're a pedophile

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

My wife is statutorily a pedophile going by my taste in reading material, food, clothes and movies

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

aphid_licker posted:

My wife is statutorily a pedophile going by my taste in reading material, food, clothes and movies
:chloe:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

aphid_licker posted:

It's hard out there for an ABDL cspammer

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

aphid_licker posted:

sailor moon fan?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/mrnonamerod/status/1410064496857550849

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Koirhor posted:

sailor moon fan?

Bimbos are mentally children in sexy bodies and are thus for pedophiles, whereas my anime waifus are thousands of years old but trapped in the body of-

(USER WAS FORCED TO POST ONLY IN ADTRW FOR THIS POST)

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/GpUuhWV.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He should have watched the video, but he is right. I'm glad he took the L