Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
10th June
DDT King of DDT Round 1
Yuji Hino vs Yukio Sakaguchi

HM
10th June
DDT King of DDT Round 1
Kazusada Higuchi vs Naomi Yoshimura

HM
10th June
DDT King of DDT Round 1
Chris Brookes vs Tetsuya Endo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
13th June
NOAH Abema Premium Match Series
Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Tadasuke) vs Kinya Okada & Masa Kitamiya

Thought there was great storytelling from here as build up to the cage Match, but it's also just a very fun stiff match.

HM
13th June
Kazuyuki Fujita vs Manabu Soya

Fujita beating people up is incredibly fun. Though it probably is less fun if you're the guy he's beating up.

HM
13th June
Kaito Kiyomiya vs Yoshinari Ogawa

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jul 7, 2021

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
HM: KiLynn King vs. Tay Conti - AEW Dark - 07/06/21

im going to miss pandemic dark so much

kilynn was one of those supergreen 'who?' to 'holy poo poo' in 8 months. best of luck wherever she goes ;_;

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Fuego Del Sol/Marko Stunt vs. Baron Black/Ryzin, AEW Dark, 06/07

gently caress y'all, I'm a mark and I loved it

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

graph posted:

kilynn was one of those supergreen 'who?' to 'holy poo poo' in 8 months. best of luck wherever she goes ;_;

Nth, this was a very good and hard hitting women's match.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

Congrats to NXT Superstar Redd Kingly.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

graph posted:

Rarity posted:

Nth both of these, and I also recommend watching the Waiting Room segment (about 10 minutes in iirc)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
AEW Dark 7/06
HM: Tay Conti vs KiLynn King
HM: The Blade vs Tre Lamar
HM: Bear Bronson vs Big Trouble Bishop
HM: Baron Black & Ryzin vs Fuego del Sol & Marko Stunt
POTYC: Joey Janella & Sonny Kiss

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

graph posted:

Rarity posted:

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
13th June
Ice Ribbon Risa Sera's 6th Produced Show ~ Extreme Nuclear Battle #2 Afternoon Show
Masashi Takeda & Suzu Suzuki vs Mochi Miyagi & Takayuki Ueki

HM
13th June
Ice Ribbon Risa Sera's 6th Produced Show ~ Extreme Nuclear Battle #2 Afternoon Show
Akane Fujita & Minoru Fujita vs Jun Kasai & Rina Yamashita

The entire Show is a intergender hardcore tag tournament with a mix of Ice Ribbon regulars & death match dudes. There's a lot of real enjoyable comedy here and honestly think the whole show is a breezy pleasant watch.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

gently caress it, this. Sign Fuego.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Young Bucks vs. Eddie & Penta, July 7 Dynamite

Not quite as good as last week's, but still a great match. The Bucks are such a great team, and Eddie & Penta are fantastic brawlers.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Catching up on the rest of the show but:

MOTYC: The Young Bucks (C) vs. Eddie Kingston and Penta El 0 M for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Dynamite 7/7

This was just fantastic and so, so much fun in-ring, out of the ring, on commentary, etc. I know all the sideline stuff can irritate some people but I felt it all added to the overall quality in this match. The Young Bucks are so loving good at this!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Young Bucks (C) vs. Eddie Kingston and Penta El 0 M for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Dynamite 7/7

This was just fantastic and so, so much fun in-ring, out of the ring, on commentary, etc. I know all the sideline stuff can irritate some people but I felt it all added to the overall quality in this match. The Young Bucks are so loving good at this!

Seconded, stunning match

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Seconded plus:

HM: QT Marshall vs Cody SOUTH BEACH STRAP MATCH
HM: Andrade vs Sydal REGULAR MATCH

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

HM: QT Marshall vs Cody SOUTH BEACH STRAP MATCH

Seconding this, the match was good but the ending was pitch-perfect and put it over the top for me.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

The Young Bucks (C) vs. Eddie Kingston and Penta El 0 M for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Dynamite 7/7

Fantastic in ring but too much stuff outside to get it to moty level it's a solid hm though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

damnit Jerusalem, stop fighting with yourself. definitely MOTYC

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Probably the best Dynamite match I've seen this year. Easily MOTYC.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

lmao

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah this. Holy poo poo!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

HM: Inner Circle vs Pinnacle. Dynamite 7/7. Everyone looked exceptional in this. Teed up FTR vs PnP really well which is easily the most exciting feud coming out of IC vs Pinnacle

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

MOTYC: The Young Bucks vs Eddie Kingston and Penta El 0 M for the AEW Tag Team Titles
HM: Andrade vs Sydal
HM: Orange Cassidy and Kris Statlander vs The Blade and The Bunny

All from Dynamite 7/7

The mixed tag was incredibly fun and Statlander looked like a beast. They also had several clever ways around the normal failings of a mixed tag, including the awesome Area 451 that Kris hit on The Blade.
Andrade already looks like a star, he's going to go far.
Tag title was maybe not quite as good as last week's match, but still top tier stuff.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Andrade El Idolo vs. Matt Sydal, AEW Road Rager, 07/07
HM: The Young Bucks vs. Penta El Zero Miedo/Eddie Kingston, 07/07

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

HM
13th June
Masashi Takeda & Suzu Suzuki vs Mochi Miyagi & Takayuki Ueki

HM
13th June
Akane Fujita & Minoru Fujita vs Jun Kasai & Rina Yamashita

The entire Show is a intergender hardcore tag tournament with a mix of Ice Ribbon regulars & death match dudes. There's a lot of real enjoyable comedy here and honestly think the whole show is a breezy pleasant watch.

nth I grabbed these on a lark and holy poo poo, japan is quietly building a women's deathmatch scene.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

MOTYC: The Young Bucks vs Eddie Kingston and Penta El 0 M for the AEW Tag Team Titles

All from Dynamite 7/7

The mixed tag was incredibly fun and Statlander looked like a beast. They also had several clever ways around the normal failings of a mixed tag, including the awesome Area 451 that Kris hit on The Blade.
Tag title was maybe not quite as good as last week's match, but still top tier stuff.

Nth these.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

SG Bamboo posted:

FMW-E Independence Day July 4th
HM
Atsushi Onita, Minoru Fujita and Ricky Fuji vs Abdullah Kobayashi, Onryo and Yuko Miyamoto

Camerawork loving sucked (missed most of the big bumps), it was 99% unwatchable through the smoke, but 100% the ideal of "you gotta see this poo poo". Crank your subwoofers, terrify your neighbors.

Deathlove fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jul 8, 2021

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

All from Dynamite 7/7

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Is this from The Oblongs?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

coconono posted:

nth I grabbed these on a lark and holy poo poo, japan is quietly building a women's deathmatch scene.

It will never stop making me smile that it feels like every 2nd joshi wrestler from Hyper Misao to Suzu Suzuki has Jun Kasai as their favourite wrestler. Absolutely rules.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
13th June
Ice Ribbon Risa Sera's 6th Produced Show ~ Extreme Nuclear Battle #2 Evening Show
Orca Uto & Risa Sera vs Masashi Takeda & Suzu Suzuki

HM
13th June
Ice Ribbon Risa Sera's 6th Produced Show ~ Extreme Nuclear Battle #2 Evening Show
Orca Uto & Risa Sera vs Jun Kasai & Rina Yamashita

Main event was a real good build to Rina challenging for the FantastICE belt a couple weeks after this, which is a rematch of the match that got me into Ice Ribbon & I'm super hype to see.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
HM: Karl Anderson vs. Deaner vs. Rich Swann vs. TJP, Impact on AXS, 7/8

Yes, world, Deaner can be in a good match.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

AEW Dynamite 7/7

HM: PnP and Hager vs FTR and Wardlow
HM: Andrade vs Matt Sydal
MOTYC: Young Bucks vs Eddie Kingston and Penta

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
16th June
SEAdLINNNG Shinkiba Night
Hanako Nakamori & Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA, Ayame Sasamura, Makoto & Riko Kaiju) vs Citrus Wind (Arisa Nakajima, Honori Hana, Nanae Takahashi, Riko Kawahata & Yumiko Hotta)

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Dragon Gate @ Tokyo Korakuen Hall, 7/9
HM: YAMATO vs KAI, No Rope Lumberjack Match

Great match, good use of the stip.

HM: Masaaki Mochizuki vs Kota Minoura
Minoura's really good, at this rate he'll be in contention for Dragon Gate's ace in five years or so.

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Gate at Korakuen Hall 7/9

HM: Masquerade (Shun Skywalker, Jason Lee, Dragon Dia, & La Estrella) vs R.E.D. (Eita, SB KENTo, Diamante, & Dia Inferno)

Ever since Masquerade formed they and R.E.D. have just had insane chemistry in the ring. I think you could throw any combination of the units together and come away with an HM at the very least.

Lily Catts posted:

HM: YAMATO vs KAI, No Rope Lumberjack Match
Great match, good use of the stip.

2nd. Very close to a MOTYC with me. If it had had the full crowd reaction it 100% would have been there. Loved the unit interactions.

MOTYC: Masaaki Mochizuki vs Kota Minoura

I thought this match was excellent. Minoura's been on fire lately and with singles wins over YAMATO and Mochizuki DG seems to be rewarding his efforts.