Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

the truely deranged detractor is the youtube guy who adds color filtering and randomly slows down or speeds up the audio of phils voice and adds snippets of twitch chat or youtube comments insulting phil

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
gently caress Detractors unless they make those 3 hour year recaps for Phil, those are good, lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

the truely deranged detractor is the youtube guy who adds color filtering and randomly slows down or speeds up the audio of phils voice and adds snippets of twitch chat or youtube comments insulting phil

I can do without the injokes and memes. Phil himself is perfect enough without the "help"

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Lol yeah those people are freaks but god bless them for making it easier to find clips of Phil, I hope they end up in one of the nicer asylums

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The most psychotic DSP recap youtuber was the one who started making Phil a woman using faceapp for his thumbnails, and eventually started printing them out and jizzing on them and making that the thumbnail. There’s a lot to process, there.

e: My mistake. That was the same guy lmao

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jul 9, 2021

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The most psychotic DSP recap youtuber was the one who started making Phil a woman using faceapp for his thumbnails, and eventually started printing them out and jizzing on them and making that the thumbnail. There’s a lot to process, there.

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

and eventually started printing them out and jizzing on them and making that the thumbnail.

:pwn:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol link please

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It’s buried in here somewhere https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEQJefmYZsUaaHWXHP9mlg/videos

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I cast a circle of protection on DarkSydePhil, a fellow goth youtuber, so mote it be -- in the witches circle

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Jesus Christ lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

driving people litreally insane by talking like an ai that learned englishfrom an indian tech worker, single handledly defeating the irs, and eating a cornocopia "bakes" based on various national cuisines

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I cast a circle of protection on DarkSydePhil, a fellow goth youtuber, so mote it be -- in the witches circle

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

driving people litreally insane by talking like an ai that learned englishfrom an indian tech worker, single handledly defeating the irs, and eating a cornocopia "bakes" based on various national cuisines

like a Boss

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Guys when we get to the sub goal I'll have an amazing reveal

*chat begins instantly guessing Phil has an Igor after seeing a man assembled of many mismatching body parts (but still several times healthier than Phil) limp of cam in the background*

Nope guys uh no one has even gotten it close, people guessing an Igor? ack ack ack no way good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phil -> <- his haters, detractors, federal agencies, etc.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
$1500 tip goal today gentlemen let’s gooooo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

$1500 tip goal today gentlemen let’s gooooo

feels good to be on the winning team :cheers:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Massive 6 hour marathon to pay for the mortgage today.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tax Guy, tax attorney, tax accountant, bankruptcy lawyer,

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Massive 6 hour marathon to pay for the mortgage today.

:yum:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

6 hours playing games. How does he do it

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Phil is based.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIaFU9QSUcQ

Oh my God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

40 year old trying Indian cuisine for the first time.