Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Tenkaris posted:

Because DPC. So we get Alliance and VP who bombed out of the majors but won their seasons

Alliance and Secret. VP are CIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

this little highlight reel and its like why the gently caress are tundra in these qualifiers and not direct invited lmao

I take it you didn't watch both DPC seasons

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

this little highlight reel and its like why the gently caress are tundra in these qualifiers and not direct invited lmao

because this is their recent performance, theyve been doing a lot better with sneyking but thats only been about 3~ months

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Tenkaris posted:

Because DPC. So we get Alliance and VP who bombed out of the majors but won their seasons

Tundra not being directly invited has nothing to do with the DPC points distribution, they couldn't make the top 4 in either DPC season to go to a major.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OG is playing so drat clean

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Naga 3k ahead of Luna :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh also, one last time for the road

Pinterest Mom posted:

nigma balls lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Tundra look lost this game

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
normally im not a fan of this bkb refresher razor build but it actually makes a ton of sense in this game because dire has nothing but magic damage so double bkb makes you way stronger at fighting and, on top of all that, the entire rest of your team is there to help with your catch

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Tundra showing signs of life

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
looked like topson thought sumail was gonna turn and then sumail walked away because topson was def out if he just walked away

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
ceb should have built a pipe

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Give us the Lina ballista

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
YOooooo Nine????

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Tundra look lost this game

You're counting out OGs throw

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Let's go Tundra

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
I cannot believe Tundra is making a game of this after the way it started

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tundra and OG have swapped places lol

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

OG are just throwing like crazy. Tundra are doing great but some of these choices by OG are loving weird.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I feel like it's less of a throw and Tundra just got BKBs.

Ravage? Ignored.
Song? Ignored.
Static Storm? Ignored.

Razor drains either Luna or Lina and then the other one just ruins them.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
This poor Abba though

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

christ that teamfight

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

give me four more games like this please

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Tundra not being directly invited has nothing to do with the DPC points distribution, they couldn't make the top 4 in either DPC season to go to a major.

Well the spots are given based on those DPC rules. They don’t just directly invite any team it’s DPC and regional quals only, right?

Like I would be fine with Valve doing that and inviting a few teams, like say the defending champion, but it’s all down to the seasons, and WEU is stacked where we aren’t going to see Liquid, Nigma, and maybe OG. That’s crazy, but it’s how they decided to do it.

And I mentioned VP not to say they are WEU but rather to say they are similar to Alliance: a team that is going to TI for the massive points from winning their seasons but bombed out of the major hard. I know VP is CIS :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol OG

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Yea maybe don't overstay your welcome next time.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

My favorite part of OG games is when the chat lines and taunting stops and you know they know they're hosed

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

They're definitely not hosed, with good engagements they could still win, especially with Tundra's BKBs getting shorter and shorter.

A good song/Static Storm combo and they win. A bad song/Storm and they lose.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
double ravage is very, very hard to play into when you hit those 6 second bkb timings

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Did they give a reason for the pause or is the chat muted

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Now THAT is a throw

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Sumail lmao

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

what the hell was that fight

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Sufail

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Still should've tipped ceb instead

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Sumail has played like garbage in this game for a while now.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Sneyking loving OWNS

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Sneyking loving OWNS

His positioning and skill use has been extremely good, he'd really putting that aghs to use

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
No one wants the refresher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I think if OG simply backed out after taking top rax maybe they could've won, but at this point it seems like a slow loss. Unless they catch Tundra perfectly with song/storm they just die.