Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Found his nexus event.

https://twitter.com/fox6now/status/1139540675509280770

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Less than 24 hours before we find out if Mephisto, Kang The Conquerer, Mephisto, King Loki, Joe Montana, Dame Judi Dench is behind the TVA!

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Jul 13, 2021

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
"Miss Minutes" is an anagram of "Mephisto"

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

Argue posted:

checks out

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Argue posted:

Miss Minutes is an anagram for "Untie Miss M's."

The REAL Miss Minutes is being held hostage by Kang.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

Less than 24 hours before we find out if Mephisto, Kang The Conquerer, Mephisto, King Loki, Joe Montana, Dame Judi Dench is behind the TVA!

Also less than 24 hours before we can start speculating about which Hawkeye character will somehow secretly be Mephisto. I vote Laura Barton because Linda Cardellini could totally pull that off.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Gonz posted:

*Sets up cliffhanger for season 2*

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I'll laugh if they get through the castle all the way to the main room, and end on a "It's YOU!" reaction shot without revealing who it is.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

"Sorry, your princess is in another castle"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonz posted:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I mean, i’d mark hard for this, but I doubt this will be the case.

I could be wrong, though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's the space baby from 2001 but with Loki horns.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Doctor Victor “Loki” Von Doom

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Squidster posted:

Sometime post the page where he takes a dive to let a teenager look cool to his friends. Taskmaster's a helluva bro.

That was Deadpool. Wade challenges him to a fight to restore his rep as a mercenary, and Taskmaster lets him win because, and I quote, "you've always been that good. But you don't get a cup of coffee until you learn to be a professional."

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/TelevisionAcad/status/1414972998130434049

https://twitter.com/TelevisionAcad/status/1414973281812193280

https://twitter.com/TelevisionAcad/status/1414972844837011460

looooooool Don Cheadle

https://twitter.com/TelevisionAcad/status/1414981422679396357

lomzus fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 13, 2021

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Jedit posted:

That was Deadpool. Wade challenges him to a fight to restore his rep as a mercenary, and Taskmaster lets him win because, and I quote, "you've always been that good. But you don't get a cup of coffee until you learn to be a professional."
The moment I was thinking of was in Avengers: Initiative #13, when a wannabe hero is failed out.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

lmao I love Don Cheadle but what the poo poo

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:cripes: omg As much as I love Chadle, he was only there for like less than 5 minutes.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Please God don't let Hamilton win anything

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

It's not completely out of line for a nominee for guest actor to only be in like one scene but I can't remember anything noteworthy about his appearance. He was just there to serve up some exposition.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1414978257791815681

23 for WandaVision and 5 for Falcon/Winter Soldier.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

Please God don't let Hamilton win anything

It's probably going to win everything.

Back to Loki, I'm not sure what they're going to do, I just hope it doesn't sputter across the finish line.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Meanwhile legion only ever got one nom, what the gently caress

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

We didn't watch enough tv to have good nominees for all of these awards...poo poo nominate Don Cheadle. lmao. Did the voters only watch 10 or so shows this past year?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hobo Clown posted:

It's not completely out of line for a nominee for guest actor to only be in like one scene but I can't remember anything noteworthy about his appearance. He was just there to serve up some exposition.

I'm struggling to even remember Don being in it. When was it?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Azhais posted:

In episode 1 of FATWS, he is there when Sam gives away Cap's shield and has like a 2 minute chat with Sam in the museum and that's it.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Azhais posted:

When he was giving the shield back

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Arist posted:

lmao I love Don Cheadle but what the poo poo

Honestly it's pretty par for the course when it comes to guest performance nominations at the Emmys. Are you a big star who did a guest spot on a TV show? Here's your Emmy nomination.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Squidster posted:

The moment I was thinking of was in Avengers: Initiative #13, when a wannabe hero is failed out.

He's done it more than once, then.

My favourite Taskmaster moment is when he tries to shoot Sue Richards and Reed takes the bullet for her. The result:

Don't gently caress with Sue.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
They are just making up from his Emmy snub from the guest appearance on 30 Rock.

https://youtu.be/t7fXGHF0_DU

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

swickles posted:

They are just making up from his Emmy snub from the guest appearance on 30 Rock.

https://youtu.be/t7fXGHF0_DU

That is the single worst suit I've ever seen in my life.

Also, this was a pretty bizarre Emmy's, especially for superhero shows. I guess it was a small pool with the pandemic?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

https://twitter.com/DonCheadle/status/1414997487929094147?s=19

lol

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I imagine he was very confused.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Can’t besmirch the Emmy awards with a weird nomination.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
They nominated Reg E. Cathey for Season 5 of House of Cards where he appeared for less than 20 seconds. There must not be a minimum screen time requirement.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Olyphant should get it because he is loving amazing and got royally hosed when Netflix cancelled Santa Clarita Diet.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Awards are dumb and people complain about literally every single nomination every single year, why is anyone surprised?

phylicia rashad can gently caress off though

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

Olyphant should get it because he is loving amazing and got royally hosed when Netflix cancelled Santa Clarita Diet.

"Well if it isn't Ray-gun Givens! as I live and breathe"- the mandalorian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

Olyphant should get it because he is loving amazing and got royally hosed when Netflix cancelled Santa Clarita Diet every goddamned season of Justified.