Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I listened to him on the Adam Schefter podcast today. He talked about overcoming "negative neuromuscular responses" (he claims he can get rid of them 50% faster than anyone else, meaning that an athlete can return to play in half the usual time). Essentially, he says the body responds to the way that you think and what you teach it.

Quotes from Guerrero:

"When you're injured or experience pain, your body stores that traumatic experience within its muscle memory."

"We get rid of the brain's ability to store that negative muscle experience and we program it to a new one... we give it a new traumatic experience, but the traumatic experience we give it is doing its (desired) action."

He repeatedly mentioned keeping muscles "long and unrestricted," which sounds a helluva lot like stretching. He also talked about nutrition, psychology, love of winning and working hard.

Guerrero is described as Brady's spiritual guide, trainer, nutrition advisor, message therapist and business partner. He's also worked with LaDainian Tomlinson and Willie McGinest.

So what are your thoughts on this guy? He's not really talking about anything innovative or groundbreaking. Is he really the key to Brady's longevity in the NFL? Or is that due to freaky genetics or something more nefarious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tom Brady sucks the life out his own children’s lips to fuel his disgusting, immoral football quest.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Much like Rasputin, he has unbelievable power

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
He scammed sick people but he also scammed Tom Brady and a bunch of dumb athletes, so it's impossible to say if he is good or not.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this guy is a scammer and tom brady should hook up with joshua fabia

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Stretching good.

Nano bubbles bad.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dont know

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i use the tb12 vanilla protein powder and it tastes pretty good in a smoothie. also tom brady has won 7 superbowls.

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

chamois posted:

also tom brady has won 7 superbowls.

Troubling, if true.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If you think about it nobody in this thread has lost as many super bowls as noted loser Tom Brady has.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

tom brady rules

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Sour Diesel posted:

tom brady rules:
-kiss kids
-cheat
-repeat

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Well played!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

id ask why you like to obsessively talk about the 1st part but the blue star says enough

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

OOHWEE

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Another potential client right here. Better act now. Russ is getting up there in years...

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1419417178961432578

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Smart by the Seahawks, offensive lines cost a lot of money, shifts the costs to Wilson who cheaps out on his body in response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

will the thrill
Aug 18, 2003

When I hit the club, Ima be wit David Banner, a thug ass nigga wit bad table mannaz
The answer to muscle trauma is more muscle trauma