Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

i heard bruce mitchell threw that can and now dave's furiously trying to figure out how to walk it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lol what a freak

hey man you're usually alright so i'll just chalk up this melt down you're having to a bad day. hope tomorrow is better.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I heard Zack Ryder got stabbed in the kidney at a club after the show

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Zackidozan then sang Mack the Knife.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yea ok posted:

hey man you're usually alright so i'll just chalk up this melt down you're having to a bad day. hope tomorrow is better.

same to you, you're being a lil sicko today! haha cheers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

was it with an open or closed PBR can this seems to be important for gatekeeping

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

yea ok posted:

i do too man it kicks rear end but the reaction to people being put off by it here was embarrassing lol.

I disagree. It was a match where cardona was lacerated deeply by a light tube cabin and slammed through panes of glass. But people are scared at empty aluminum beer bottles getting thrown at him.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I’d personally be more worried about the Mercury vapor in the air and in my wounds

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

austin would open the can of whoop rear end because if he threw it unopened it would kill his opponent instantly and he wasn't trying to cop a murder charge.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I don't care what the majority of fans were throwing, you don't encourage that. It just takes one idiot with good aim and someone could get hurt. Or gently caress one idiot with extremely bad aim could hurt another fan.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The_Rob posted:

I disagree. It was a match where cardona was lacerated deeply by a light tube cabin and slammed through panes of glass. But people are scared at empty aluminum beer bottles getting thrown at him.

if you don't understand the context of poo poo that happens to you in a match planned out by professionals vs outside poo poo being thrown at you by randos I dunno if any amount of jim cornette podcasts are going to bring you clarity

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Orange Carlisle posted:

if you don't understand the context of poo poo that happens to you in a match planned out by professionals vs outside poo poo being thrown at you by randos I dunno if any amount of jim cornette podcasts are going to bring you clarity

Yeah there no way that’s exactly the ending they were expecting. Also i don’t understand the Cornette reference you’re throwing in here. What are you trying to imply?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i personally killed matt cordona earlier today

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

They got the reaction they wanted. They wouldn't be clowning on Meltzer if they were against it.

Yeah, anybody that threw unopened poo poo is trash, but it's not like a bunch of drunk assholes have pinpoint accuracy.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Stall_19 posted:

I don't care what the majority of fans were throwing, you don't encourage that. It just takes one idiot with good aim and someone could get hurt. Or gently caress one idiot with extremely bad aim could hurt another fan.

A genius with incredible aim could ping pong a can around the room hitting everyone in the building

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Big Queefy posted:

They got the reaction they wanted. They wouldn't be clowning on Meltzer if they were against it.

Yeah, anybody that threw unopened poo poo is trash, but it's not like a bunch of drunk assholes have pinpoint accuracy.

Also as someone pointed out. Someone slid that unopened can into the ring.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Yeah there no way that’s exactly the ending they were expecting. Also i don’t understand the Cornette reference you’re throwing in here. What are you trying to imply?

it's still real to you

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm already tired of CanGate

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wait was it a spontaneous display of emotion from fans or a planned spot by the promoters because the latter is definitely less cool

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Eat My Fuc posted:

A genius with incredible aim could ping pong a can around the room hitting everyone in the building

the magic silver bullet

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1419402952645636098

They're carnies

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seams posted:

wait was it a spontaneous display of emotion from fans or a planned spot by the promoters because the latter is definitely less cool

please use the proper terminology, was it 3rd degree attempted murder or 1st degree

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Seams posted:

It wasn’t a planned spot but a lot of the build to the match was gage and cardona talking about their beer not to mention that Gage is the top face of the company and Cardona is the invading outsider who because of the top heel group made the hated heel outsider take the title away from the top babyface of the company. Also if GCW had an issue with it they would have gotten on the speaker to tell people to stop. They wanted a big visual that everyone would be talking about and got it.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

please use the proper terminology, was it 3rd degree attempted murder or 1st degree

have to wait for the forensics report on what the pizza cutter was made of

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I really wonder how spouses like Renee and Chelsea feel when they look at the person they love and see them looking like this.

https://twitter.com/ImChelseaGreen/status/1419420906997223424

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Split the difference

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Also as someone pointed out. Someone slid that unopened can into the ring.

I just saw the pic of the unopened pbr. There's no way that can wasn't a plant.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol the bedsheets

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

The_Rob posted:

It wasn’t a planned spot but a lot of the build to the match was gage and cardona talking about their beer not to mention that Gage is the top face of the company and Cardona is the invading outsider who because of the top heel group made the hated heel outsider take the title away from the top babyface of the company. Also if GCW had an issue with it they would have gotten on the speaker to tell people to stop. They wanted a big visual that everyone would be talking about and got it.

fair enough, like i said before the visual was cool.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

if they didn't throw glass why is he surrounded by glass?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Back, and to the left

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

What did those bedsheets ever do to deserve that?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
name a bedsheet

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Penguin Patrol posted:

I'm already tired of CanGate

CanGate is hilarious and distracts me from fantasy booking Punk's return

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

yea ok posted:

lol the bedsheets

What a worker Cardona is :allears:

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Stall_19 posted:

Or gently caress one idiot with extremely bad aim

Zachy caught a cutter
but it only hit is leg
well it should have been a better throw
it caught him in the head

I Don't Mind The Sun Sometiiiiiiiiiiimes...

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Lethrom posted:

Zachy caught a cutter
but it only hit is leg
well it should have been a better throw
it caught him in the head

I Don't Mind The Sun Sometiiiiiiiiiiimes...

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Remember when Alan Angels got paid by AEW to pretend to be a fan and throw a beverage at MJF?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

She's a real one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Remember when Alan Angels got paid by AEW to pretend to be a fan and throw a beverage at MJF?

That never happened. The "fan" was Virgil