Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lethrom posted:

Zachy caught a cutter
but it only hit is leg
well it should have been a better throw
it caught him in the head

I Don't Mind The Sun Sometiiiiiiiiiiimes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cant wait for the super 7 two pack featuring matt cardona, nick gage, and thirty nine assorted empty beer cans and bottles

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The fuckin bed :stare:

I assume this was a hotel and feel so bad for whoever had to walk into that.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
housekeepi-awww not again.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
feel like if you leave sheets like that you throw them away and have them bill you for a new set

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The mattress is probably soaked too. I know from bleeding quite a bit when I had a cut on my leg that opened again over night.

You can practically throw that away too if it's as bad as it looks on these photos.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GarbageCanWrestling fans getting worked by old mush-brained Dave, lmfao

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

An ouroboros of getting worked into a shoot

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wrestling is real again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wrestling is real again

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
It makes me a little bit uneasy from a covid perspective (I am an actual coronavirus now, I live in the UK) and I'm not into deathmatches or garbage wrestling anyway, but it's a memorable image that I'm pretty sure they were expecting and encouraging so, rustles papers, ehhhh.

Hedgehog Pie fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jul 26, 2021

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

it's cool that gcw fans get both their favourite form of wrestling and their preferred treatment by the people they want mad at them, they deserve it, their dedication to their world is only equalled by Impact fans who still went to tapings when the top draw was Sami Callihan, true fans

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Saki Kashima from her shitposting sub account details the exchange that happened when she sent her mother a vid of Mayu completely rattling her with an errant kick.

https://twitter.com/kashima_sub555/status/1419551520589111296

quote:

Sent this to mother.

Mother "Momo's reaction was so cute!"

That's not the important part!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WillOspreaystan/status/1419304209837608961?s=20

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
CM Punk orders regular bread from Little Caesars

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CM Punk followed Mad Kurt, Danhausen and Warhosre on twitter :hehe:

the trolling... has begun

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

GarbageCanWrestling fans getting worked by old mush-brained Dave, lmfao

Did they really chant don't come back at Cesar?? :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

CM Punk followed Mad Kurt, Danhausen and Warhosre on twitter :hehe:

the trolling... has begun

sweet good god almighty jesus

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CM Punk followed Mike Kurtz

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

JUNGLE BOY posted:

CM Punk followed Mike Kurtz

I checked and was disappointed to see that this is not true.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

You have to confirm with Mike Kurtz's secretary if you want to follow him, and it's only Monday morning so they are still going through his follow requests.

Do you think Mike Kurtz's secretary knows his dark secret?

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

yeah they suck rear end

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Bononi is an outsider and works like a performance center guy. The second he takes a light tube to the head he'll be cheered.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Sticky Nate posted:

Bononi is an outsider and works like a performance center guy. The second he takes a light tube to the head he'll be cheered.

I kinda feel bad for him because he wasn't trained well to start and NXT didn't help, but he clearly wants to improve and will do just about any goofy thing asked of him. Hopefully he doesn't get too discouraged since this was probably his first American indie booking.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKi0o5-1dk

Orange Cassidy makes an unremarkable appearance and the drummer is from Brody King's band, God's Hate.

I generally like these supergroup covers but this one didn't do it for me. Perhaps because I like the original too much.

Gwarsenio Hall > Danhausen

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
GCW fans seem like complete dogshit tbh

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

GCW fans seem like complete dogshit tbh

Strong CZW vibes from them tbh

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dango Bango posted:

throwing stuff in the ring I'm not going to get mad about, but don't be a dick to my nice giant boy

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
He had a pretty nothing match against one of the best workers today. He wasn’t bad but he didn’t really stand out in any real way and was off time on quite a few spots.

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

he was even cheered when he came out but like the_rob says, he wasn't good (I would go as far as to say bad) and in a match with chris dickinson that's a real feat

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hate when the people are mean

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they may have only thrown a pizza cutter at zack ryder but they threw verbal shurikens at boboni or w/e his name is. disrespectful

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if zac ryder and the lady who owns the walter white house IRL got together, well, perhaps then they would have quite the party.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
look, I get some of you all are big GCW stans or whatever, and you can defend throwing pizza cutters at people's eyes all you want, but I'm never going to agree with being mean to big Cezar

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

cezar bonobo is a very nice man and i am rooting for him but he is not, as of yet, a good pro wrestler, because he's super green since the performance center didn't teach him poo poo

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

either do cool poo poo or bleed or get the hell out of a ring

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

shoutout to kris statlander's cool lizard on her ig. good poo poo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sticky Nate posted:

either do cool poo poo or bleed or get the hell out of a ring

Especially because on that card you had Jonathan Gresham and Star Boy Charlie have a loving rad technical match and Drew Parker and Jimmy Lloyd had a deathmatch Classic. If Ceaser would have at least attempted something cool he would have gotten over.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He'll be back within the year, he'll break a light tube over his head, and on his 3rd appearance they'll be moshing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

He'll be back within the year, he'll break a light tube over his head, and on his 3rd appearance they'll be moshing him.

That would be sick.