Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i think about this show every time i see uncle bens at the grocery store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

sopranos is american trailer park boys

ricky and christopher would get along fuckin famously

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gettin learnt with Ricky and Tony.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tighclops posted:

ricky and christopher would get along fuckin famously

bobby smokes lets go

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just watched an episode that was entirely about diarrhea and a non-existent blowjob. A++

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Does meadow date anyone who isn't a total dumbass?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Jose posted:

Does meadow date anyone who isn't a total dumbass?

Yeah the one Tony diapproves of for ... reasons...

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah the one Tony diapproves of for ... reasons...

The one that later said tony was lucky he didn’t get his rear end kicked for talking poo poo to him lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stefan Prodan posted:

i love when junior is in the fuckin mental facility at the end and he doesn't know what to write or something I can't remember what the scene is but the nurse goes "you could make a hand turkey" and he goes "for christmas? loving idiot" lmao

Fuckin lol, I can hear him saying it. The delay between lines is so short, it's perfect.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

I only wish Tony Soprano could have lived to see the day where he could enjoy a box of Uncles Bens rice without nearly dying.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I know an Italian person maybe, I kinda live this show.

I buy a pizza from a place, maybe Italians, all of a sudden I'm speakin different

Best fuckin pizza in the world, traditional.

The right way.

That may change

whats the latest

Robin Williams fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jul 27, 2021

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i stole ralph cifaretto's macaroni secret ,true story

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Reading thru Ralphie's cookbook and it requires a lot of teenage hooker blood

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
I was watching a while and stopped on the episode when Furio went back to Italy. Carmela was so distraught but couldn't say anything to anyone so she was just in a horrible mood for what should have been a nice time at Meadow's dinner with her roommates. It was so upsetting. :(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The most Cringe moment on the show for me is Meadow and Finn having a fight after he thought Vito was going to kill him. She's just arguing with him well into the night and he passes out from exhaustion and she rips into him again. Then again she's grown up watching her parents punch holes in the wall over orange juice.

I do however love when Carm and Ro go to Paris and Ro tells her to shut the gently caress up talking about dead people and to just enjoy their vacation.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Knight posted:

Reading thru Ralphie's cookbook and it requires a lot of teenage hooker blood

I tried his recipe for "Pie, Oh My!" but it came out burnt.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I bought this way back in the day and it isn't that bad. There's little Easter eggs in there and also some notes on the "history" of the Soprano family

https://www.amazon.ca/Sopranos-Fami...ps%2C318&sr=8-1

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bonzo posted:

I bought this way back in the day and it isn't that bad. There's little Easter eggs in there and also some notes on the "history" of the Soprano family

https://www.amazon.ca/Sopranos-Fami...ps%2C318&sr=8-1

Is the rabbit recipe in there?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Was the sopranos the first mainstream TV show to have a pegging scene

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Jose posted:

Was the sopranos the first mainstream TV show to have a pegging scene

Well there was that little talked about episode of Hogan's Heroes. "I know nothing! I see nothing!"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dont bitch to me!!!!!!!!!!

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Bonzo posted:

The most Cringe moment on the show for me is Meadow and Finn having a fight after he thought Vito was going to kill him. She's just arguing with him well into the night and he passes out from exhaustion and she rips into him again. Then again she's grown up watching her parents punch holes in the wall over orange juice.

I do however love when Carm and Ro go to Paris and Ro tells her to shut the gently caress up talking about dead people and to just enjoy their vacation.

My favorite Ro moment is when shes eating lunch with Carmella and Angie Bonpensiero, Angie starts crying and someone at another table looks over at them. Ro says "Fuckin Nosey...eat your "Monigut" "

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my daughter is also named fielder

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

VinNYC82 posted:

My favorite Ro moment is when shes eating lunch with Carmella and Angie Bonpensiero, Angie starts crying and someone at another table looks over at them. Ro says "Fuckin Nosey...eat your "Monigut" "

Or when the speaker at the church fundraiser is commenting on the mob and stereotypes, some woman throws a side glance and Ro, she flips them off and makes a "turn around" gesture.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bonzo posted:

one of my favorite moments of the show is in that episode where it holds on Carmela standing on a bridge staring at a beautiful statue for a really long time before it smash cuts to a shot outside of the bing where silvio is yelling at whoevers on the ladder cleaning the sign to "make sure you clean the poo poo off her tit!" just masterful comedic timing

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Or when the speaker at the church fundraiser is commenting on the mob and stereotypes, some woman throws a side glance and Ro, she flips them off and makes a "turn around" gesture.

LOL I actually forgot about that. That was great too.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Hey Fabio, I’m available! :biglips:

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Christopher you can be a model lmao

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

What kind of animal smokes marijuana at their own confirmation?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mycophobia posted:

one of my favorite moments of the show is in that episode where it holds on Carmela standing on a bridge staring at a beautiful statue for a really long time before it smash cuts to a shot outside of the bing where silvio is yelling at whoevers on the ladder cleaning the sign to "make sure you clean the poo poo off her tit!" just masterful comedic timing

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
One of the best sequnces is when Artie is hyping himself up in the mirror before going to confront the French guy that ripped him off.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est? Message machine broken?"

Then how it actually plays. Then the payoff with a 5 second Furio scene.

Just loving brilliant

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i liked when they are going to the columbus statue protest and there's a effigy being beaten, and that guy goes "THAT BETTA NOT BE COLUMBUS" and it's clearly columbus

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

That's another great Artie moment when someone throws a soda and he books it to the car and shuts the door.

Artie getting divorced was the best sub plot that season because he gets an ear ring (which is torn out) and is seen at Adrianna's bar pretending to be into the music on stage. And then Charmaine just constantly busts his balls on everything and knocks him back down.

I also like how Angie kinda comes back from nowhere and totally blows the other wifes off at lunch because she's too busy with the auto shop.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Artie/Charmaine are the only ones who’s lives are basically no different at the end compared to the beginning (counting the beginning as right before old Vesuvio was burned down)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MakaVillian posted:

Wait, what? This is a guy that beat a stripper to death.

Ralphie beat the stripper to death she was a hooaa, Richie was the other rear end in a top hat (although he may also have beaten a stripper to death but i dont remember it)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Richie backed off Beansie...

Then he put it in drive :haw:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

GolfHole posted:

i stole ralph cifaretto's macaroni secret ,true story

please do not use the same cheese grater for both your dick and the parmesan

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
the episodes also where they go up to the cabin together with bobby and janice and tony keeps humming "under the boardwalk" until bobby beats him up are so funny

one top moment too is when they are talking about how their grandparents all came to america illegally and then carmela realizes what she said and goes "it's different now though" and they all nod

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Poohs Packin posted:

Nobody in the show is morally clean except maybe Meadow, or Charmaine Bucco (The chef's waifu) or the psychologist who criticizes Melfi for her treatment of Tony.

meadow is like the most manipulative person on the show it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My parents loved the Sopranos. They also loved Big Bang Theory and Everybody Loves Raymond so take that as you will.