Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This guy is cheating with a motorized bike. Can't believe the officials haven't spotted this and DQed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's an outrage

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
it may not be illegal in the rulebook but it's definitely against the spirit of sportsmanship and honest competition that the games represent

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

it may not be illegal in the rulebook but it's definitely against the spirit of sportsmanship and honest competition that the games represent

Agreed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of our runners smoked weed and got destroyed for it but the IOC allows THIS travesty to happen in front of the entire world.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
as the cycling expert i can confirm that this is one of the most illegal moves in all of bike racing

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Big Beef City posted:

One of our runners smoked weed and got destroyed for it but the IOC allows THIS travesty to happen in front of the entire world.

the hosed up thing is that both those guys on the motorbike are high on PCP too and it's really an unfortunate omission in the rules that it's all permitted. really taints the competition

Squido
May 21, 2005
Ask me about being a paedophile.
Sadly this not the first time people have tried to flout proper riding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWvMCSXTNI&t=43s

Johnny Mash
May 21, 2007
I hope to see you soon in La La Land

Squido posted:

Sadly this not the first time people have tried to flout proper riding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWvMCSXTNI&t=43s

This was dismissed when argued it was merely a 4 wheeled, dual-pedal, recumbent four-cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bumping this thread for important visibility.