Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Skirts are the superior leg option, so of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

not horny post: one of my fave non-SA LPers (SB) came out as trans and i'm really happy for her and wish her all the good :peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I continue to have an unbroken streak this AuLust.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I continue to have an unbroken streak this AuLust.

AuLust is all about streaking :hmmyes:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

AuLust is all about streaking :hmmyes:

Goal: gently caress every day in August
Progress: yeah buddy

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I got these pants for like five dollars on clearance and idk how to feel about em

do i cut them into short shorts?????

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
alexandriao

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I got these pants for like five dollars on clearance and idk how to feel about em

Those look :krad:

Id get another pair to snip em down

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
YES

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I wouldn't know where to begin with those pants. I don't have the courage. But I'd admire and envy anybody I saw amok in town wearing them. However I am putting SIN behind me and turning to practical manners. That's right-- this month is now Au-Dressed and we're talking fashion.

Soon it will be time to drag fall favorites out of the basement and shop for new stuff. My big goal this year is to get a pinafore that looks good on me. I have one that's home-made but too big and one that fits nice but is so short I'd be embarrassed to sit down in public with it on. I have to find the happy medium. I need to communicate to the world the specific subgenre of lesbian I am.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Please don't remind me that it will soon be the end of croptop season :sigh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Get two more pairs: one pair long, one pair short jorts, one pair pedal pushers.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I wouldn't know where to begin with those pants. I don't have the courage. But I'd admire and envy anybody I saw amok in town wearing them. However I am putting SIN behind me and turning to practical manners. That's right-- this month is now Au-Dressed and we're talking fashion.

Soon it will be time to drag fall favorites out of the basement and shop for new stuff. My big goal this year is to get a pinafore that looks good on me. I have one that's home-made but too big and one that fits nice but is so short I'd be embarrassed to sit down in public with it on. I have to find the happy medium. I need to communicate to the world the specific subgenre of lesbian I am.

As a pinafore wearer, I say wear the short one but wear it with a slightly longer skirt underneath so it peeks out. Problem solved.

Also they make flannel plaid pinafores and you know I own one.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Please don't remind me that it will soon be the end of croptop season :sigh:

It is always crop top season inside my heart. And my house. My belly hangs out all day every day, it's fine.

I did accidentally wear a cropped shirt to work today so it was Unseasonable Flannel Day and I'm sweaty.

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm getting my boy a pair of jock trunks and an ungendered STP device for their birthday

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

i'm getting my boy a pair of jock trunks and an ungendered STP device for their birthday

Omfg yes

Also you should look at Lockwood51 because I may have bought things there and I can highly recommend some of their wonderful things

Especially in hot pink

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Real talk: okay would it make it weird if like my bf introduced me to his mom as his theyfriend and will I have to explain this to them at length repeatedly? The answer is probably. But I guess it's happening sometime in the future.

How Wonderful!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also they make flannel plaid pinafores and you know I own one.
*in the voice of a middle aged man, successful in his way, seeing a very fast car*
Gotta get me one of these

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

*in the voice of a middle aged man, successful in his way, seeing a very fast car*
Gotta get me one of these

https://www.prettylittlething.us/red-flannel-check-tortoise-shell-button-pinafore-dress.html

It's good as hell but you know I went and raised the hemline.

How Wonderful!

In Autumn I flourish, in summer I stay inside sweating and frowning

alexandriao

Autumn is the best season because it's not too cold but it's not killing you with heat imo.

The downside is the rain but here we get that all the time. The upside is late autumn, you get some beautiful times with bright sun and cold, cool air

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm about that autumnal life personally

How Wonderful!

Autumn has my birthday and I can also just romp around outside with a coat on, what a wonderful time.

How Wonderful!

How Wonderful! posted:

Autumn has my birthday and I can also just romp around outside with a coat on, what a wonderful time.

Gay for Autumn itt... gonna kiss and make love... to Autumn....

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm about that autumnal life personally

:same:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Gay for Autumn itt... gonna kiss and make love... to Autumn....

I am gonna gently caress autumn

Which is also a thing I said in college and I did and now she's married with three kids and is a pastor at an evangelical church

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i just wear my carhartt dungarees and a woven cotton button up shirt and my work boots every single day except the weekends when maybe i wear some shorts and a t-shirt and maybe twice a year i put on my stockbroker suit and a few other times a yr a pretend i'm the preppy fratboy i so desperately want to marry and really i have terrible fashion sense help

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

gotta revive the outfit of the day thread.... make sure everybody is fresh and fine for the crisp and ruthless winds of Autumn...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i just wear my carhartt dungarees and a woven cotton button up shirt and my work boots every single day except the weekends when maybe i wear some shorts and a t-shirt and maybe twice a year i put on my stockbroker suit and a few other times a yr a pretend i'm the preppy fratboy i so desperately want to marry and really i have terrible fashion sense help

Sweetie, PLEASE let us help. It was literally my job to make clothes for fancy people start to finish from the ground up. I will help and I know everyone else here will help.

This is just queer eye for the queer guy now okay.

Percy Teatwillow

ok they are now shorts and maybe a little too short but whatever i’m living !!

all the autumn talk has got me realizing that i’ve got maybe a month less for these before it gets chilly, but I think I dress best for colder weather so I’m pretty excited.

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
How Wonderful!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Sweetie, PLEASE let us help. It was literally my job to make clothes for fancy people start to finish from the ground up. I will help and I know everyone else here will help.

This is just queer eye for the queer guy now okay.

Everyone ITT will turn their inner beauty into outer beauty and become infinite and mighty.

Percy Teatwillow posted:

all the autumn talk has got me realizing that i’ve got maybe a month less for these before it gets chilly, but I think I dress best for colder weather so I’m pretty excited.

I wear tights under shorts well into the fall, well, I could get away with that in the mid-atlantic, maybe that's not viable in New England.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

ok they are now shorts and maybe a little too short but whatever i’m living !!

Hot take: wear tights and docs with them, fall jorts bby

Percy Teatwillow

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hot take: wear tights and docs with them, fall jorts bby

lmfao like i don’t have this exact outfit ready to go at a moment’s notice. that could actually be the move tomorrow

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

Kupo!

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:hfive:

I have literally been wearing t-shirts and basketball shorts all summer because I don't think i can swing my normal tank tops on Zoom meetings and it's definitely not because idk how to look like the hot guy i always have wanted to be

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Percy Teatwillow posted:

lmfao like i don’t have this exact outfit ready to go at a moment’s notice. that could actually be the move tomorrow

gently caress yes do it

I have also obtained an original new old stock pair of Delia's jeans and I intend to wear them. They have rainbow embroidered pockets.

alexandriao

How Wonderful! posted:

Everyone ITT will turn their inner beauty into outer beauty and become infinite and mighty.

I wear tights under shorts well into the fall, well, I could get away with that in the mid-atlantic, maybe that's not viable in New England.

i feel like it depends on the tights and how thick they are

Like i remember in the middle of the icy, harsh winter with tons of snow around and seeing a girl in tights and shorts, and all I could think was "drat i wish i could wear those while boymoding because these jeans suck rear end"

alexandriao

To be honest I feel like women's clothing as a whole is a LOT warmer than men's.

Also there's a weird vulnerability to the design (That's personally freeing for me but also kinda sucks as an institutional thing)

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't really care for sweatpants, so I will instead opt for tights and basketball shorts instead sometimes in the winter

Makes my rear end look amazing

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Kupo!

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Zil posted:

I don't really care for sweatpants, so I will instead opt for tights and basketball shorts instead sometimes in the winter

Makes my rear end look amazing

:hmmyes:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever tried just being hot as hell???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I've only tried looking like a wet pierogi with bangs