Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hahahahhahahhahhahaha

https://twitter.com/SeanCunningham/status/1422317277500764202?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Metapod posted:

Bucks sixers pacers hawks there are many ways to construct a team

Simmons and Giannis aren't actually centers and the Pacers have been trying to trade Turner for like two years for exactly this reason

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
i got got

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dexo posted:

i got got

lol, I saw that one circulating

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

triple sulk posted:

No one wants to play in Philly

They only thing then can offer people is the MLE that doesn't trigger the apron right now what were you expecting immediately you're so loving whiny lol

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Dexo posted:

i got got

Did you really fall for this?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trade Embiid

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Dexo posted:

i got got

fake account, I was tricked for half a second

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

TJ McConnell got paid; $35 mill over 4 years.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
good for tj

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/status/1422324554798702594

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/knarsu3/status/1422325145578967041?s=2
Time to pretend this is true

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Metapod posted:

Bucks sixers pacers hawks there are many ways to construct a team

Yeah, it aint working for the Pacers.

They just cant decide what one they want to trade.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Gross.
Don’t want the loving ogre on my team. Best you can say is that he spaces the floor but if killian still can’t shoot this year

I get why they did it, but I hate it so much. Cannot stand Olynyk.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

What the hell

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kelly O ripped Kevin Loves arm out of his socket in a meaningless game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1422326249997938689

lmao HOST OF THE LONGSHOT PODCAST

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
the kings being kings

stop bringing back players from when the kings were good. bring in quality staff jfc

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

That Jarret Allen extension looks a lot better right now

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Robinson is good but that seems high, idk

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MODS!!!!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Biggest off-season for Monte and he opens by hiring our TV analyst and radio personality because he played for the team a billion years ago when they were last good

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Klow7/status/1422325852709216256

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I am gonna banish Woj back to his hell dimension if I can ever trap him in a circle of salt.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
They waited 40 whole minutes to officially announce Lowry to the Heat, so it CAN'T BE TAMPERING.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Citing the agent AND plugging the podcast this is the saddest groveling for a scoop he's ever done

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

lmao incredible

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Hasn't our viewing experience been cursed enough? We went from Drummond and Zaza to Plumlee to now Olynyk. Are they going to see what Meyers Leonard is up to next season? gently caress.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

MourningView posted:

Citing the agent AND plugging the podcast this is the saddest groveling for a scoop he's ever done

I'm dying.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Vinestalk posted:

Hasn't our viewing experience been cursed enough? We went from Drummond and Zaza to Plumlee to now Olynyk. Are they going to see what Meyers Leonard is up to next season? gently caress.

Olynyk is really really good though

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MourningView posted:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MourningView posted:

Especially when they tag them or the agency.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

lol heat culture baby

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

Dragic may be gone but friendship ball will live on in Miami with Butler and Lowry

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/StevePopper/status/1422326673635221504

AggressivelyStupid posted:

lol heat culture baby

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

MourningView posted:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MourningView posted:

Simmons and Giannis aren't actually centers and the Pacers have been trying to trade Turner for like two years for exactly this reason

Giannis and Simmons may not be centers in the sense that they can initiate from outside but they definitely do most of their scoring at the rim, and brooks can hit threes but doesn’t just lurk at the perimeter. Simmons gets constant poo poo for setting up camp in the dunker spot

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1422327239694327825

Godspeed, McBuckets

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Doug Bucket and Pop finally combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
When Olynyk is really hot, you'll cheer for him. When the team sucks, you'll blame him for everything.