Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
but i don't remember how. please share tips so i don't embarrass myself on my tinder date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

cram before the cramming exam

cruft

I think usually you stick something in the lady's front butt, and then pull it out, and then put it in, and pull it out, and you keep doing this until she tells you to stop. Then you can go get ice cream.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As a gently caress expert, you just gotta go on instinct.

When you want to gently caress, you gotta set the mood. Lean forward and display your pinnae, then droop your wings like big brooms while marching straight legged and inflating your airsacks. If this doesn't sufficiently excite your potential mate(s) (no kinkshame here, get it) then you're going to want to begin warbling, at a low enough frequency to vibrate their internal genitalia, while circling them in increasingly tighter spirals.

If THAT doesn't work, you're going to need to march and strut, KEEP YOUR FALSE KNEES STRAIGHT, and clap your airsacks very very firmly together.

Prep work first. THEN you can get down to loving.

loving is just, you know. Just like, wiggle a little bit.

cruft

LOL loving.

Mitosis is where it's at :smug:

Noob.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

cruft posted:

I think usually you stick something in the lady's front butt, and then pull it out, and then put it in, and pull it out, and you keep doing this until she tells you to stop. Then you can go get ice cream.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It, uh, there's a trolley involved, and it's... There's lips. You know. And like, uh you, uh, you gotta use...uh, you know.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Rub your butts together

nut

when its time to gently caress we will gently caress hard

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

when its time to gently caress we will gently caress hard

how hard will we gently caress

nut

Mormon Nailer posted:

how hard will we gently caress

i dunno the rest of the lyrics nor how to gently caress :smith:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

i dunno the rest of the lyrics nor how to gently caress :smith:

shh me either but we gotta play it cool, maybe we will accidentally gently caress

google THIS

All this foreplay will be lost in time, like jizz in rain.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

As a gently caress expert, you just gotta go on instinct.

When you want to gently caress, you gotta set the mood. Lean forward and display your pinnae, then droop your wings like big brooms while marching straight legged and inflating your airsacks. If this doesn't sufficiently excite your potential mate(s) (no kinkshame here, get it) then you're going to want to begin warbling, at a low enough frequency to vibrate their internal genitalia, while circling them in increasingly tighter spirals.

If THAT doesn't work, you're going to need to march and strut, KEEP YOUR FALSE KNEES STRAIGHT, and clap your airsacks very very firmly together.

Prep work first. THEN you can get down to loving.

loving is just, you know. Just like, wiggle a little bit.

thank you for at least trying to actually help with my very serious question. i think a lot of this can be adapted to my physiology. my warble/strut aren't half bad, so i've got that going for me. i guess a lot of it really is just putting your pinnae out there and puffing up those airsacks but it's hard, you know?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I'm afraid that loving no longer exists. You're too late OP.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
loving is just like riding a bike in that i've forgotten how to do both

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
maybe you bring a bike to the loving? (just in case)

Escape From Noise

You get what you give (a gently caress)

Horace Kinch

its like making GBS threads but in reverse and the poo is a weiner

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
just be in a room together talk about stuff or play video games together and stuff and when you come out tell everyone you hosed. But not directly. You need to say something like "we did it if you know what i mean"

That's how I usually do it. Hasn't failed me yet.

kuskus

Is there a Walmart or Rite Aid nearby? People often forget the proper supplies.

1 9x13 Rubbermaid plastic container
2 packets unflavored gelatin (after the first time you can choose a flavor of your choice to spice it up)
1 can fruit cocktail
1 bag pretzel sticks
1 can sweetened condensed milk

When the time is right, bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer.
While the water is coming to heat, play this song on your phone or nearby smart device. If you don’t have one of those, sing it. I learned this from my parents when they sat me down and taught me the facts of life, but your family song might be different.
You can use ours.

https://youtu.be/iTZgJTyxB-M

Sit your partner down in a chair with their feet firmly planted in the 9 x 13 container. it helps if they’re facing a window.

Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Turn off the heat.

While it is cooling, but before the song ends, open the sweetened condensed milk and drizzle it over your partner’s feet.
Do the same for the fruit cocktail and pretzels.
be sure to spread them evenly.

If this song has ended at this point, replay it.

While directly looking your partner in the eyes, pour the warm gelatin water over their feet until the pot is empty.

At this point, say good night and go to sleep in a nearby room.

When you wake up, check that the Jell-O is firm.

Walk outside and ring the dinner bell so that the neighbors know there is a loving event.

No utensils are allowed, this is like bobbing for apples. Form a line at the door. The loving is over when the 9 x 13 tray is empty and your partner‘s feet are clean.

Good luck!

FutonForensic

lmao

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Op have you tried sticking….it ya know, in, uh, in there

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You just, like, you gotta put your mhmm in the hehehe and then you move like wikkawikkawikka and then you unnnnnnngh and that's sex.

cruft

Whoa whoa whoa, try to stay on topic! Please re-read the thread title, which very clearly is asking about loving.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, try to stay on topic! Please re-read the thread title, which very clearly is asking about loving.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the Balldo thread! My bad.

So with loving, you gotta grease everything up. Everything. Then you gotta get in a room where you can get a good running start and when you're about halfway there you gotta start really pumping your arms so you can get speed, and

Escape From Noise

I'm gonna come clean, I have no idea what loving is. I just acted like I did to be cool. I'm so so sorry!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
gently caress is between fünf and sieben. I don't know why people get so excited about it.

IGgy IGsen

Buttchocks posted:

gently caress is between fünf and sieben. I don't know why people get so excited about it.

No, that's "Fick" and it's completely different.

I think.

IGgy IGsen

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm gonna come clean, I have no idea what loving is. I just acted like I did to be cool. I'm so so sorry!

Same tbh, disregard everything I posted in this thread. I just wanted to be part of the cool kids who do loving

take the moon

by sebmojo
loving: too legal? discuss

or dont

im not yr boss

sample tangent: if it was a crime it would be a cool crime & byob

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait am I the only person in here who has ever hosed

frump truck

hello... again!

from my perspective, it really seems like it's not actually time to gently caress. maybe one day.

Mormon Nailer posted:

'fraid so

FutonForensic

🥵 gently caress or die 💀

take the moon

by sebmojo

Mormon Nailer posted:

no ive totally, just yknow dont check or anything

----------------

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Mormon Nailer posted:

no believe me, i definitely gently caress

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Farecoal

There he go
*in Yu-Gi-Oh voice* It's time to f-f-f-f fu-fu-fu-gently caress!

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

no believe me, i definitely gently caress

I'm sorry but your word here is simply insufficient. We're going to need you to submit an evidence package.

Be sure to double-ziploc bag it before bringing it in.

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

🥵 gently caress or die 💀

Well, it's been real, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

kuskus posted:

Is there a Walmart or Rite Aid nearby? People often forget the proper supplies.

1 9x13 Rubbermaid plastic container
2 packets unflavored gelatin (after the first time you can choose a flavor of your choice to spice it up)
1 can fruit cocktail
1 bag pretzel sticks
1 can sweetened condensed milk

When the time is right, bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer.
While the water is coming to heat, play this song on your phone or nearby smart device. If you don’t have one of those, sing it. I learned this from my parents when they sat me down and taught me the facts of life, but your family song might be different.
You can use ours.

https://youtu.be/iTZgJTyxB-M

Sit your partner down in a chair with their feet firmly planted in the 9 x 13 container. it helps if they’re facing a window.

Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Turn off the heat.

While it is cooling, but before the song ends, open the sweetened condensed milk and drizzle it over your partner’s feet.
Do the same for the fruit cocktail and pretzels.
be sure to spread them evenly.

If this song has ended at this point, replay it.

While directly looking your partner in the eyes, pour the warm gelatin water over their feet until the pot is empty.

At this point, say good night and go to sleep in a nearby room.

When you wake up, check that the Jell-O is firm.

Walk outside and ring the dinner bell so that the neighbors know there is a loving event.

No utensils are allowed, this is like bobbing for apples. Form a line at the door. The loving is over when the 9 x 13 tray is empty and your partner‘s feet are clean.

Good luck!

ok i tried this. it seemed to be going well at first, she loved the song and was giggling through the condensed milk stuff but gave me a kinda weird look when i said good night and was gone when i woke up. now the group chat is calling me "mello jello" and she's not answering my texts

----------------