Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The next time the "bubble pops" all that's going to happen is the rich are going to get richer by buying everything up for cash and the prices will continue to go up at ridiculous rates, while the serf class gets told they're lazy because their grandparents weren't shipping magnates or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't want to get too excited but u have a call with HR at 7am about the job I applied for.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rhyno posted:

I don't want to get too excited but u have a call with HR at 7am about the job I applied for.
Nice. I won't be up at 7am central, so I hope the call is for the royal u. Good luck!

Let me know if you need a reference and I'll pretend to have been your boss at any job you'd like to pretend you've had before and give you a glowing recommendation. Still won't be up at 7.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

Rhyno posted:

There's a 7 in the morning as well?????????

RE house prices: the small house across the road from me sold for nearly 3 million dollarydoos, absolutely insane poo poo. fortunately my slumflat remains cheap to rent

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

slidebite posted:

Vancouver is a bit of a special case though. It's physically hemmed in significantly on 3 sides and literally has no place to really build but up. It has the most temperate climate in Canada and attracts a very high number of both natural born Canadians and new Canadians. It's almost a perfect recipe for price increases, even without rampant speculation.

Copenhagen share some of these issues. An unwillingness to build upwards, a large amount of apartments being co-ops and rent controlled, so the actual amount of real estate that can be bought and sold on the free market is fairly small and not likely to increase significantly. So if you have one apartment or house for every, say, five families who would like to live in them, then the price is the ability to pay (read: borrow) of the richest fifth.

Another phenomenon is that when wealth is transferred into a real estate market (rural to urban, for instance.), it doesn't create any more places to live, it just inflates the bubble by whatever money was being sent into the system.

In much happier news, I made more pizza. Can't stop won't stop.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

bolind posted:

In much happier news, I made more pizza. Can't stop won't stop.

Did I miss the pizza oven post or something?? These look bang on.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
looks tasty, but cheese coverage is questionable :v:

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Did I miss the pizza oven post or something?? These look bang on.

Got myself an Ooni Koda 16 and has been on a strict high carb high cheese diet ever since:

Also, on occasion, high charcoal. The window between "perfectly done" and "literally on fire" is about five seconds.

Raluek posted:

looks tasty, but cheese coverage is questionable :v:

They're -~Neopolitan~-.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

bolind posted:

Got myself an Ooni Koda 16 and has been on a strict high carb high cheese diet ever since:

Also, on occasion, high charcoal. The window between "perfectly done" and "literally on fire" is about five seconds.

Sick, I've been looking at getting an Ooni since last year. Might have to grab one for next summer when things are hopefully a little more back to normal. I miss throwing pizza parties and not having over a dozen people wedged in my little kitchen is probably a better way to do things.

And I completely understand, there was a point where I was messing around with my dough recipe where I was literally eating pizza all week long. It somehow never gets any less delicious.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

trouser chili posted:

Dad fell out the boat and got wedged between it and the dock while it was 12 foot up on the lift at low tide. :tif: We’re treating it with chemotherapy and bourbon. The chemotherapy because he has cancer, the bourbon because it’s bourbon.

You left out some things... is the boat okay? :glomp:

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

IOwnCalculus posted:

:psyduck: That seems absolutely nuts. The fact that the interest rate on my 30 year note is so low as to effectively be free is the only reason I felt even remotely comfortable spending what I did on my house. If that could jump up during a volatile market, I'd be absolutely hosed.

Fortunately the banks have been banned from physically locking you into a repayment amount that makes you pay it down over the full 30 years, so if you have the capacity you can smash the repayments out quickly and knock it down hard- our 30yr mortgage has a monthly repayment rate of ~$800. We're paying $1K a month and within 6 years its knocked it from a 30yr mortgage to an 18yr one, and that will just accelerate as we get more and more ahead on the principal.

But your right, there are a lot of people who are only just keeping their head above water at the moment and they will be utterly, utterly hosed when a ripple in the interest rates comes along.

My parents bought their small farm in 1980- 24 acres cost them $27,000. Didn't have a house on it or anything, but the land itself was $27K. Adjusted for inflation, that would be just under $119K for the 24 acres.

Convert it to square meters and they essentially paid $1.22 per square meter for their land in 1980. Based on what I paid for my block six years ago, we paid $196.60 per square meter. Go 20 mins to the nearest major town (as in one you buy your groceries at) and the land there is $406 a square meter.

To buy a similar sized property to my parents in the same district now, your looking at $1.6-2.5M...

Its soul crushing- My partner and I would LOVE to become broadacre farmers, actually run a big property doing food production. We will never, ever be able to achieve that dream- Because we could never raise the $10M in cash to buy into a property big enough to actually be economical, and your competing with investment firms and huge mining magnates who buy them for investments!

Tho the next generation are absolutely turbo hosed...

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

bolind posted:

They're -~Neopolitan~-.

dont take it personally if i kidnap you and your oven and chain you in my kitchen until i get sick of 'za (lol i will never get sick of 'za)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I had a pizza oven conversion kit for a Weber kettle grill once, it worked pretty well, but the grill got so loving hot you couldn't stand near the drat thing.

I need to build a brick oven outside so I can actually cook poo poo without burning the piss out of myself :v:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

drat you, now I'm looking at patio pizza ovens!

So, my company was going to have a major conference last fall probably somewhere between 1-2K attendees if I had to guess) which was cancelled for obvious reasons.

They have just announced they are planning it for this year, early December. Nashville area.

Even though I am double vaccinated, I am not eager to fly anytime soon, especially the the southern US. As much as I love to fly, I'm not comfortable with it yet and even less comfortable being in trade shows and large catered dinners in conference rooms full of people often in various states of intoxication as the evening progresses with mingling.. and I doubt that December is going to be much better than now as winter approaches.

Am I being an unreasonable jerk by refusing to go? I don't need to give a firm decision until early Nov, but gently caress me, why would they even hold one (other than fear of losing out the complex booking fees, but gently caress 'em).

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
No that’s reasonable. I wouldn’t feel comfortable attending either.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Ether Frenzy posted:

The next time the "bubble pops" all that's going to happen is the rich are going to get richer by buying everything up for cash and the prices will continue to go up at ridiculous rates, while the serf class gets told they're lazy because their grandparents weren't shipping magnates or whatever.

Agreed mostly, I think some people forget that in 2001 and 2008, a lot of people lost their jobs and wages stagnated as well. Fortune favors the prepared, so I do reccomend saving a nice down payment. It'll be hard to get a loan without a job and depending on the industry it can also be hard to justify buying a home if you are uncertain about your future even with a job. I got lucky last time with having the cash and us having steady jobs that became much better paying jobs.

What I'm not sure if is if prices continue to rise or stagnate in a crash. I think it depends on how bad of a crash it is. If a lot of people are out of work in one area then it should drop or stay level. Real estate is all local.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

slidebite posted:

drat you, now I'm looking at patio pizza ovens!

So, my company was going to have a major conference last fall probably somewhere between 1-2K attendees if I had to guess) which was cancelled for obvious reasons.

They have just announced they are planning it for this year, early December. Nashville area.

Even though I am double vaccinated, I am not eager to fly anytime soon, especially the the southern US. As much as I love to fly, I'm not comfortable with it yet and even less comfortable being in trade shows and large catered dinners in conference rooms full of people often in various states of intoxication as the evening progresses with mingling.. and I doubt that December is going to be much better than now as winter approaches.

Am I being an unreasonable jerk by refusing to go? I don't need to give a firm decision until early Nov, but gently caress me, why would they even hold one (other than fear of losing out the complex booking fees, but gently caress 'em).

I don't think you're being unreasonable. I think that's very reasonable to prioritize your health over work.

What difference does the season make for infectious disease spreading? I remember covid deniers saying that it would go away in the heat of summer which was madness. Or are you just marking it as time since it's August?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Entirely reasonable. You could NOT make me sit in a crowded room with hundreds of strangers, much less make me share a buffet with them, for the foreseeable future. Especially not in the southern US.

In colder climates, COVID (and friends) tend to flourish during winter. It’s a combination of things, but people being more inside with less open windows is definable a contributor.

Last summer we sat comfortably at or below 100 new cases/day. In December we peaked at 4000.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maybe everyone that's vaccinated should try and get Delta. IIRC having been both vaxxed and infected gets you the most antibodies and if you can get delta rather than one of the older pissant covids your antibodies will probably be more effective against epsilon which from the progression so far will probably make your dick fall off and your lungs physically crawl out of your body.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Day 4 of my new job. There is so much stuff to learn, but fortunately everyone is just super nice. But yeah, my head is spinning so fast :shucks:

At least it seems they take documentation seriously, which is very nice.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Aug 5, 2021

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
well, that will teach me to get excited or to think i am worth more than my current place in life.

Guess I'll go back to working on getting all the anti-vaxxers fired.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

meatpimp posted:

You left out some things... is the boat okay? :glomp:

Ya dude, we K-Swapped the Whaler couple years back. It hauls.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Ferremit posted:

Its soul crushing- My partner and I would LOVE to become broadacre farmers, actually run a big property doing food production. We will never, ever be able to achieve that dream- Because we could never raise the $10M in cash to buy into a property big enough to actually be economical, and your competing with investment firms and huge mining magnates who buy them for investments!

It's hilarious to me how it's a common sentiment among farmers that "those drat kids don't want to farm anymore". How the gently caress is anyone supposed to bootstrap their way into purchasing land and equipment that go deep into seven figures, to compete for razor-thin profit margins against corporate behemoths, in an industry where you can be completely hosed if it rains on the wrong day or doesn't rain enough on the right days?

Doing so in the desert southwest also throws a giant wrench into things in the form of water rights. You can't grow anything worth a drat on just rainfall alone, but you also can't just magically pipe enough water to grow anything to anywhere that doesn't have it already. That's before you account for the fact that all that water is badly oversubscribed now.

The only way you can get into farming is either you have to be so rich already that you buy a farm for shits and grins like Jeremy Clarkson, or you've inherited the farm your parents already owned and they liked you better than your siblings. Here, a lot of the latter category are selling out because that farmland that was middle of nowhere 40-50 years ago is prime suburban development and developers are offering huge sums to buy it and turn it into houses or datacenters.

Everyone else is effectively locked out from anything beyond "hobby farm".

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

KozmoNaut posted:

Day 4 of my new job. There is so much stuff to learn, but fortunately everyone is just super nice. But yeah, my head is spinning so fast :shucks:

At least it seems they take documentation seriously, which is very nice.

You got this. Starting a new job is always super exhausting.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Yeah I don't think I'll be going. I'm actually meeting a middle exec tomorrow AM and I'll be blunt about my thoughts about having the meeting during a pandemic. Yeah, everyone knows the risk isn't exactly high, but I guarantee a non insignificant number of the attendees aren't vaccinated (mostly white middle aged US males) and I'm not eager to attend a company sanctioned superspreader event.

If things change drastically for the better before Nov, I can reconsider, but I really doubt it will be happening.

The american based exec team of our company has made some very questionable decisions the past year, this is not helping people get buy-in, or at least from those that aren't idiots. It's a borderline outright negligent decision to have right now IMHO.

Rhyno posted:

well, that will teach me to get excited or to think i am worth more than my current place in life.

You miss every shot you don't take and you're certainly not going to make every single one you do take. Don't beat yourself up over it and good for you for trying.

So, another question totally unrelated and out of left field.

My sister in law passed away about 10 year ago. Not completely unexpected at the time. She was late 30s. My in laws (her parents) lived out of country at the time so I did most of the arrangements.

Her mom made it back but she was an absolute emotional wreck and to be honest hasn't been the same since.

I took a few final photos of her before her cremation. She did not look great. She was a very attractive woman but, well, to be blunt being dead for a few days doesn't help your physical appearance.

Which brings me to today.

She has asked me for the photos. I fear it will not be a good thing for her and she'll become devastated. I don't want her to see them/have them, but I took them for her at her request so she knows I did it. I actually hoped she would forget about them. Obviously not the case.

I could:

Lie, tell her I don't have them. It's been about 10 years and several computer reformats.. which is believable... but it is a lie. I do have them.

Refuse to give them to her.

Give them all to her, full stop.

Or, my gut, give her a full disclosure warning and give her the "best" ones (some are better than others) on a thumb drive.

If she were more emotionally stable, I'd have no problem but she's basically hanging on a thread and still cries almost every day. I want to treat her like the adult she is, but her mental condition has been rough. I know its been super tough for her but also very tough on her husband and my wife and she isn't getting professional help afaik. I think she did a few years ago, and I think it helped somewhat, but she's hasn't for some time.

Thoughts on this?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Rhyno posted:

Sorry to hear. Remember this in good times and bad, this too shall pass.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah I'm okay now, done wallowing.

It sucks. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks and had kind of given up on the notion of getting. But I got in last night and there was an email that I needed to reach out to HR and I was like "okay, they only want to talk to you if it's to schedule and interview" so I let myself get a little too hopeful and excited. The call was not bad, they told me I was just a bit too new to be considered for the position (3 years and 2 months, they generally want 4) and that I do have excellent numbers across the board. So I felt like I was being told I was great but not good enough to have an interview. But she did tell me there's going to be 6 more of these positions opened in the company in the next 18 months so I should just keep grinding and it's not out of the question.

But gently caress them anti-vaxxers, we have to wear masks again so I'm narcing on everyone who violates policy now.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

slidebite posted:

Thoughts on this?

That's a tough one. Another option is to try to copy the photos, but find that the disk is corrupt. Sucks, but they're lost to time.

The way I see it, after this amount of time, it's not about discovering information, but dwelling... and it'd be hard to sanction that by giving her the pictures.

Tough situation all over.

We have some family friends that lost a 6 year old daughter to a school bus, right in front of the mother. She has never been the same and it was 21 years ago (I know because she posted about it on Facebook). Over the years, there have been points where I've thought "why are you still focused on this," but then reason prevails and I recognize that everyone deals with grief differently and there really are no rules. On pervasive idea is that the person lost not be forgotten. fwiw

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Has she met with a grief counselor about it? I agree with meat above that it's best not to share. I initially thought of the photos as a carrot and you could share only if her therapist called and said it was OK, but it may be best if they don't exist.

10 years is a long time to have that be such a part of her life.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

She's astute enough that she specifically asked for the full res photos so she wants the files.... maybe for printing? Which actually concerns me a bit because I could see her sharing the digital files with a couple of relatives and then who knows where they could go from there.

I can hope it might help with closure... I just don't think it will.

She has spoken to a counselor a few years ago, but nothing recent afaik.

I think I'll have a good talk with her about it. She's an adult and I'll treat her as one even if I don't think it's the best decision.

That said, I'm still open to suggestions and discussing.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

slidebite posted:

You are not the rear end in a top hat.

StormDrain posted:

What I'm not sure if is if prices continue to rise or stagnate in a crash. I think it depends on how bad of a crash it is. If a lot of people are out of work in one area then it should drop or stay level. Real estate is all local.

That is a really good thing to ponder and consider. I think another thing to consider is mobility. How easy can you relocate to a different state? Utah has a high net-migration and a relatively high positive birth rate which makes for consistent rising home values. People want to move here, and people here have babies like a hobby. The second thing is starting to trend differently though; where my parents had five kids (me being the youngest) I only have three, and most people I know are just having 2-3 as well or less. Those with 4 and up seem really ambitious and good for them but mentally I cannot go beyond my three.

Utah is admittedly a beautiful state and I love living here for access to incredible public lands and national parks, and the people are generally good. If I can stay here forever I would be happy but I suppose I could just cash out on life and move somewhere cheap.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Utah is admittedly a beautiful state and I love living here for access to incredible public lands and national parks, and the people are generally good. If I can stay here forever I would be happy but I suppose I could just cash out on life and move somewhere cheap.

I've had this thought but when I complete the logic it doesn't make sense. I chose to live where I live because I like it. I like the people, I like the terrain, I like the weather, I like the politics. I would be giving something up if I moved in the name of money and that feels terrible, I don't like money more than those other things.

I could adapt to losing the terrain and weather the easiest, but I don't want to lose the people and politics. And most places I know similar to Denver cost the same. I am actually open to suggestions though.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
All this house/land talk has me thinking and worrying...

I have a paid off house...so I am good there.

Like everywhere prices are booming here in my town. Same size houses in 10x less desirable neighborhoods than mine with worse yards are selling for 3 times what I paid for my house instantly.

BUT - there are a few lots/land scattered around town for $10-20k within a few miles of the University. Should I buy one? Like right now I could go make an offer on one of the $10k lots and maybe snag one for $8k...I'd really appreciate any input why this would be a horrible or genius idea.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

slidebite posted:

I'm in TN and wish I could run away to state that isn't majority ruled by loving morons, I would not recommend visiting unless you really want to test the vaccine.

Ferremit posted:

This is one thing Clarkson's Farm really pointed out and I'm glad they did. Sure he did a lot of stupid poo poo and had to buy all equipment but he also had an advisor and help but at the end of the year he only came out something like $150 ahead. No wonder so many farms are closing.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

everdave posted:

Like everywhere prices are booming here in my town. Same size houses in 10x less desirable neighborhoods than mine with worse yards are selling for 3 times what I paid for my house instantly.

BUT - there are a few lots/land scattered around town for $10-20k within a few miles of the University. Should I buy one? Like right now I could go make an offer on one of the $10k lots and maybe snag one for $8k...I'd really appreciate any input why this would be a horrible or genius idea.

There's no way anybody here could tell if it was a good idea or bad. Do your homework on the value of the lots, how they're zoned, easements, and so on. There may be very big reasons why they're empty lots no one wants.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

everdave posted:

It's a stable investment for a long term hold, I would expect. Do you have any reason to expect your local area to go into a depression? Is the local economy diversified or based on one large industry that could fail? What would it take to develop those lots? Do they have access to utilities? Probably they won't lose money, they won't appreciate as fast as a house I think. If I could build a small single family house, three bed two bath, with a generous garage, I would do it. Especially if I could rent the house and keep the detached garage for myself. Or if I could buy a plot and put a metal building on it for a shop. That's one thing I think is out of the picture for me that I would pursue in a move.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

StormDrain posted:

It's a stable investment for a long term hold, I would expect. Do you have any reason to expect your local area to go into a depression? Is the local economy diversified or based on one large industry that could fail? What would it take to develop those lots? Do they have access to utilities? Probably they won't lose money, they won't appreciate as fast as a house I think. If I could build a small single family house, three bed two bath, with a generous garage, I would do it. Especially if I could rent the house and keep the detached garage for myself. Or if I could buy a plot and put a metal building on it for a shop. That's one thing I think is out of the picture for me that I would pursue in a move.

If this town went into a depression it would signal a country wide problem (like think board up your windows and doors and make sure you have food and ammo). Absolute boom town of people escaping the 3 major areas of the state that they can not afford.

Would not be scrub land, single family homes nearby, water/electric available at the street. I am about to go drive by one listed at $9500 after I get some Windows and OSX installs started on some customer computers.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

slidebite posted:

My company, or rather the company I work at, since I'm a captive contractor, decided, last week, to not attend Black Hat (Black Hat was 7/31-today), even though we're a major sponsor, and have already paid our fees and such, due to the uptick in assholes COVID cases. They felt, rightly so, that it was a bad fit, given our messaging on WFH, mask wearing, and other mitigation we espouse. It helps that we are a company founded by Asians, and currently headquartered in Asia. That culture supports the whole mask-wearing-don't-make-people-sick thing.

Rhyno posted:

Never stop getting excited about new opportunities, my dude.
I get it, I know it sucks, but you'll hit at some point.

As the folks in the IT thread note, if nothing else, keep applying and interviewing for practice, if nothing else, even if you don't need the job, or necessarily want it. Sometimes it turns out to be a better fit than you think.

slidebite posted:

You miss every shot you don't take and you're certainly not going to make every single one you do take. Don't beat yourself up over it and good for you for trying.

quote:

So, another question totally unrelated and out of left field.

My sister in law passed away about 10 year ago. Not completely unexpected at the time. She was late 30s. My in laws (her parents) lived out of country at the time so I did most of the arrangements.

Her mom made it back but she was an absolute emotional wreck and to be honest hasn't been the same since.

I took a few final photos of her before her cremation. She did not look great. She was a very attractive woman but, well, to be blunt being dead for a few days doesn't help your physical appearance.

Which brings me to today.

She has asked me for the photos. I fear it will not be a good thing for her and she'll become devastated. I don't want her to see them/have them, but I took them for her at her request so she knows I did it. I actually hoped she would forget about them. Obviously not the case.

<snip>

Thoughts on this?

Oh, tough. I would probably lie and say they got lost. I'm not above that, and I'm not confident enough to say no.
Or perhaps another option: make them available to her husband, and let *him* decide if it's right, since he will be closest to the fallout.

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost

Rhyno posted:

The call was not bad, they told me I was just a bit too new to be considered for the position (3 years and 2 months, they generally want 4) and that I do have excellent numbers across the board.

Yeah, that's bullshit. You should have pressed them on what the 10 more months gets you. If you have excellent numbers, then you have excellent numbers. Was this an actual interview or a courtesy call?

You should apply to jobs outside your company at least for interviewing practice. Learn how to interview them as much as they interview you. The whole interviewing process seems to be centered around making prospective employees feel as little and worthless as possible, so do what you can to push past that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I took a phone interview last night and I am the fakest person on earth. I don't even want the job but I hate my job and want to break the seal on my job hunt. Now I have a follow up interview. Last time I was searching on my terms I interviewed a lot and got a lot of rejection.

Now I have super conflicted feelings because I don't want to waste people's time, and I don't want to take a job that's a bad fit. I also really want to be liked and get a new job. I'll just be honest with him about what I want and see if they've got a position like it or if we are best going our separate ways.