Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Take it hellworld thread you porcelain bitch, goddamn.

Humanity encompasses the entire spectrum if our concepts of good and bad you just focus on the bad part because you’re a tedious dumbass who can’t tell the difference between cynicism and genuine intellect.

Coward parachute gets one too many beers and goes all in on the doom, fuckin’ dime a dozen these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Steve Ballmer posted:

1. you’re a sad sack who cannot do anything for themselves, who only exists because their family is willing to tolerate a non-contributing, unemployed adult child living at home
2. go back to GBS

now do me

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Steve Ballmer posted:

1. you’re a sad sack who cannot do anything for themselves, who only exists because their family is willing to tolerate a non-contributing, unemployed adult child living at home
2. go back to GBS
Suck my cock

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Closing until morning so this work thread doesn’t get poo poo up by such a fuckin’ doomer loser.

Nobody wants you here, man

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

we're good for six hours

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

PIZZA.BAT posted:

yeah. i’ve always known in the abstract what this disease does to a person and just how hard it is to fight but seeing it up close is hard. she’s always been the cool one in the family too and is way too young to go. i’m really hoping she pulls through

hope she pulls through. remember to take care of you during this time, too. :smith:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
cqs: lemme go try another integral lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Steve Ballmer posted:

2. go back to GBS

tori are you having another psychosis episode

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It really does sound like tori, huh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i listened to an old dieselboy mix on my walk tonight and it was good.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

cjs: accidentally set the wrong IOps when modifying an EBS volume, wait several hours for it to finish modifying to go and fix it, turns out there's a rate limit for modifying an EBS volume and i have to wait 6 hours. nuts to that, it's now a problem for monday

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Steve Ballmer posted:

2. go back to GBS

and yet im less of a scumbag than you
drat

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

but yer still a bag

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
current sky status: reminding us why we used to worship it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stringent posted:

current sky status: reminding us why we used to worship it

one of the good parts of my apartment is the sunset views. looks like this basically every day there isn’t a storm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

wonder where hackbunny is nowadays

sometimes they like my rodtronics tweets, but only sometimes

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

fart simpson posted:

one of the good parts of my apartment is the sunset views. looks like this basically every day there isn’t a storm

man iunno what it is lately, but the sunsets have been absolutely sick

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

c style s:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

fart simpson posted:

looks like the skybox on an xbox-era game. rad

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush posted:

It really does sound like tori, huh

wtf is this slander, there wasnt even one mention of the pirates or mcdonaldss inthe post

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Jonny 290 posted:

i listened to an old dieselboy mix on my walk tonight and it was good.

oh god you brought back some memories.
he's a good DJ but a massive egotistical dickhead. I've met and hung out with every Jungle and DnB artists from 2000-2010 and he and that one main dude from Pendulum are the only ones to stand out as giant twats.

out of the 4 times I remember only one occasion where he wasn't an arrogant rear end. incidentally that was when he wanted some coke. :cocaine:

Goldie on the other hand was one of the nicest guys ever, even though I've heard some bad stories from other promoters.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

hbag posted:

c style s:

u look sleepy af op

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

the panacea posted:

he's a good DJ but a massive egotistical dickhead. I've met and hung out with every Jungle and DnB artists from 2000-2010 and he and that one main dude from Pendulum are the only ones to stand out as giant twats.

out of the 4 times I remember only one occasion where he wasn't an arrogant rear end. incidentally that was when he wanted some coke. :cocaine:

Goldie on the other hand was one of the nicest guys ever, even though I've heard some bad stories from other promoters.

shame about dieselboy, the destroyer owns: https://soundcloud.com/dieselboy/dieselboy-the-destroyer.

edit: did you ever meet noisia? thys seems like a really cool dude

edit2: same question but tony colman

Pile Of Garbage fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Aug 6, 2021

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

bump_fn posted:

wtf is this slander, there wasnt even one mention of the pirates or mcdonaldss inthe post

also the first post was "what if actually humanity bad?!" and i have to credit tori with more creativity than that.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

the panacea posted:

i heard teebee was kind of nuts

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

wait, are you actually The Panacea as in from Position Chrome or is it just a coincidence?

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Pile Of Garbage posted:

shame about dieselboy, the destroyer owns: https://soundcloud.com/dieselboy/dieselboy-the-destroyer.

edit: did you ever meet noisia? thys seems like a really cool dude

edit2: same question but tony colman

Noisia are all super super nice and funny. We once hung out in a club backstage till noon the next day. their set ended at 3ish

the panacea
May 10, 2008

Pile Of Garbage posted:

wait, are you actually The Panacea as in from Position Chrome or is it just a coincidence?

naw that's actually a coincidence.
the panacea the DJ and producer is actually a super spoilt brat from a very rich background. he once threw glass beer bottles into the audience at a show of a friend of mine.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

hbag posted:

c style s:

i should get a tshirt with my avatar on it too

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

the panacea posted:

naw that's actually a coincidence.
the panacea the DJ and producer is actually a super spoilt brat from a very rich background. he once threw glass beer bottles into the audience at a show of a friend of mine.

mannn these fuckin people need to stop being poo poo! now im worried that all my favourite producers are garbage (mlmp). fingers crossed that BSE, state of mind, jade, current value and dom are not awful

edit: NICE! vvvv

Pile Of Garbage fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Aug 6, 2021

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
cjs: took today off. i'm burning through vacation days taking a long weekend every weekend this summer b/c it's not like i want to take a real vacation somewhere and taking a week off at home would be boring

the panacea
May 10, 2008

Gentle Autist posted:

i heard teebee was kind of nuts

I vaguely remember him as being aggressive but very closed off. he just struck me as the typical white cokehead bully. but nothing really extraordinary in the DJ scene.

Carl Cox on the other hand is one of a kind. I really wish he'd be an uncle or friend of the family. he's such a colossal figure in electronic music, yet he is very kind, humble and real. he's so in love with music that I can see him doing sets when he's 80.

we talked for a while and he checked out other acts which is somewhat unusual for people at his level. they usually come straight from the hotel/nightliner to the venue and then are spirited away by their management.

He even remembered me a year later in a different country :shobon:

the panacea
May 10, 2008

DJ Marku is also an amazing guy.
we once talked a solid hour about how bad social media is.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

the panacea posted:

DJ Marku is also an amazing guy.
we once talked a solid hour about how bad social media is.

how bad is it

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

relevant to social media and D&B: in 2018 Mistabishi outed himself as a racist turbo-chud on FB so Hospital Records immediately (like within 24 hours) dropped him from the label and removed all his releases from their store. dude basically annihilated his career in the space of a couple of hours, it was good poo poo

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Pile Of Garbage posted:

relevant to social media and D&B: in 2018 Mistabishi outed himself as a racist turbo-chud on FB so Hospital Records immediately (like within 24 hours) dropped him from the label and removed all his releases from their store. dude basically annihilated his career in the space of a couple of hours, it was good poo poo

a white guy using a japanese nickname is a racist turbo chud. how shocking. how did no one see this coming.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

um actually noone in china can see the sky because of all if the smaug and virus weapons.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

President Beep posted:

um actually noone in china can see the sky because of all if the smaug and virus weapons.

calm down aratorn

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jonny 290 posted:

i really wish they'd do a [Page 1, 2, 3......77, 78, 79] link for big threads b/c i do that with cspam threads too. 1400 new posts in trump thread? i click last page, go back two pages and catch up with what happened in the last eight minutes

they do on the desktop browser just not on the app. been that way for a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

cinci zoo sniper posted:

calm down aratorn

lol that typo was actually accidental