Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

CNN reports that Jeffrey Clark, the Trump-appointed environment law chief who tried to get the DOJ to directly interfere in Georgia's certification of the 2020 results, peddled a truly strange conspiracy theory about election fraud to his colleagues.

"Clark told senior Justice officials that he knew of sensitive information that indicated Chinese intelligence used special kinds of thermometers to change results in machines tallying votes," CNN's sources claim. "The Justice Department by then had made clear it found no evidence of vote-changing in the election."

CNN's sources say that then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, a staunch Trump loyalist, even provided Clark with a classified briefing outlining why China did not use magic thermometers to steal the election, but Clark was apparently not yet persuaded.

Now we're on magic chinese thermometers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RepBobGibbs/status/1423672309433389064
I'd be down for another impeachment show trial. It makes for good content.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ascii genitals posted:

Timbo — who racked up more than 200,000 followers and 2.5 million likes with his controversial Confederate comedy videos about #LivingSouthern — allegedly died doing what he loved most: Driving “doughnuts” in the front yard Saturday, when his prized pick-up truck — “Big Booty Judy” — flipped, ejected him and landed on top of his body.

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

horse boss

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
don timbo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
werent the little multicolored birds in banjo kazooie called dingoes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/GreggHoush/status/1423755647196155905

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
dingo tramp

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
nobody cares about your stupid vape clouds west coast fukken sucks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

nobody cares about your stupid vape clouds west coast fukken sucks

oh yeah whats so great about delaware

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The smallest of capers, which measures under 7mm, is considered “non-pareil” (pronounced \,nän-pə-ˈrel\). Translated from French, “has no equal.” Non-pareil capers are the best for flavor and texture because the french use obscure rulers that can't measure less than 7mm.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

holy poo poo pissssssssssssssssss

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I wonder if Elon Musk attended Woodstock 99.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

AppleNippleBOB posted:

holy poo poo pissssssssssssssssss

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bjorkmaxxing/status/1423601883269193731

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
it's the +341 punchline that really makes it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

world-class hoverhanding

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Asproigerosis posted:

it's the +341 punchline that really makes it

lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

classic

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Now we're on magic chinese thermometers

magic chinese thermometers huh?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What a gentleman

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
like a loving 14 year old lol holy poo poo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump ate my balls

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Schmoe Cwead posted:

magic chinese thermometers huh?

Yes, Snake. The Chinese branch of the Philosophers developed them for the use of their own planned imitation of the Cobra Unit, before Ocelot raided their secret research facility.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
does Saint Boy have an account yet?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Voting pop-up box that simply asks if you think Thy Flesh Consumed is good. Saying Yes makes you play through it on Ultraviolent instead of getting to vote.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
latest attempt to get a wfh job update: was just sent a motivational speech by jerry falwell from potential employer , idk if i can keep blood from shooting out my eyes for long enough to collect a paycheck

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

PICK UP THE PHOOOOOOONE

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
oh I can't believe private companies didn't put robust security features on their voting machine software when they are intended to be physically secure from malicious actors under lock and key. I hope they don't find out every single diagnostic imaging workstation is unprotected and also connected to the internet and you could walk into any hospital and log in to the station to violate all kinds of HIPPA.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CaptainBeefart posted:

I wonder if Elon Musk attended Woodstock 99.

probably paid for the official livestream

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Reposting this trump thread related song for my own self aggrandizement.

Buddykins do you like talking heads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_6DetcTQVI

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Voting pop-up box that simply asks if you think Thy Flesh Consumed is good. Saying Yes makes you play through it on Ultraviolent instead of getting to vote.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Pamela Springstein posted:

probably paid for the official livestream

Oh yeah I could see him Paper Viewing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970