Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side Effects
Diarrhea
Not Dirrahea
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Muscle pain from having a needle jammed in my arm and felt kinda sleepy for a day or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007
Got the pfizer jab and had no side effects besides:

One of my dumb friends asked me if i had developed the magnetism thing that she saw in a video, lowering even more the respect that i have for my fellow humans and i have a constant voice in my head warning me the dangers of the linux os.

GuestBob
Nov 27, 2005

It all prolapsed.

All of it.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

update the zit up my rear end burst while i was doing a hangover poo poo.

thats your rear end herpes brother

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Pfirst shot just arm stiffness, second shot gave me a fever. I also had this condition where I could feel every nerve ending in my body for about 12 hours.

Also I laid eggs and spiders came out??

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Are the spiders autistic? This is important

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
my dick grew 2 inches so I’m up to a solid 4 now

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are the spiders autistic? This is important

the webs are pretty symmetrical

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
Sore arm, soreness gone after 2 days.

Still not the promised 5G reception :(

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I had sputnik, no side effects, I constantly praise Putin and play balalayka all day but this is normal

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

No diarrhea, first one felt kinda off for a couple days and had lasting pain at the injection site for about 4-5 days. Took PTO for the second one, got it at 4PM, and by about 2AM (which would have been halfway through my shift) I started feeling lovely and could barely move my arm around so I decided to go to bed. Woke about 5AM vomiting, violently shivering despite it being 90 in our room, and with really severely sensitive "achy" skin. Lasted until about 1PM nonstop, then just stopped and I felt like a million bucks outside having pain at the injection site for a few days again. My doses were Moderna.

Overall, better than the mild cases of COVID my family members back east have contracted.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Had Pfizer

First shot: sore arm, slight fever, and felt a bit lightheaded for an hour or so
Second shot: sore arm. I also got that weird lymph node swelling.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got the second Pfizer shot this morning. Nurses were a bit worried about me fainting like I did after the first shot so they had me lying down for 30 minutes after the shot just to be on the safe side. I feel kinda weird in the head (moreso than usual) and my arm isn't as sore as it was for the first dose but otherwise I'm good.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
whenever I walk past the fridge, all the magnets fly off and stick to my injection site (back of the scrotum) and that never happened before I got the vaccine and it rly makes u think

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Got my second shot yesterday. Other than an achy arm I was okay but today I'm tired and a little flu-y. Still got my Gamer Skills though :hehe:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my ligma was inflamed for a week

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

my ligma was inflamed for a week

What's a week?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

The Bloop posted:

What's a week?

A week is seven days, which is how long you'll ligma balls for

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I just got my Tetanus shot (because I'm addicted to vaccines now lib/cuck/etc) and it was way worse than the Johnson + also Johnson.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Petition to rename the Johnson & Johnson version the DP

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Moderna. Injection site soreness. Maybe a slight headache, but that not not have been related -- I frequently get them. Otherwise, not a damned thing.

Oh, and the gays. Major case of the gays, too.

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
I got some of the headache too.

How many of the gays did you get? I'm starting to think I got ripped off.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Kimchi Surplus posted:

Pfizer 1: Slight pins and needles in extremities that went away after the first night. Currently just mild soreness at the injection site. That's about it.

Pfizer 2 on 8/20

Pfizer 2: One day of body aches and that was pretty much it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The results are in and it's time for OP to admit that he's just a diarrhea elemental instead of blaming the vaccine

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Dose 1, Pfizer: I guess my arm ached a bit for a day?

Dose 2, Moderna: Fever. Incredibly tired and sleepy, I spent most of day 2 in bed. Weird temperature things - I sweated so much I had to change the bedsheets, intermingled with suddenly shivering cold. Kind of recovered by day 4.

JockstrapManthrust
Apr 30, 2013
Got Pfizer, First shot was a sore arm for 2-3 days, the second shot was lethargy , a sore arm, and the lymph nodes swelling in my armpit that has left a watery mass that has yet to fully bugger off. Not sure if that's related to me having Covid back in Feb 2020.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

JockstrapManthrust posted:

Not sure if that's related to me having Covid back in Feb 2020.

Goddamn early adopters :rolleyes:

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
My eyes have an HUD like the terminator

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

runnypoops posted:

My eyes have an HUD like the terminator

Also runny poops I would assume

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Fuckin bullshit I tell you what, ongoing side effect is that I can't get any transmissions from Bill Gates at all just fuckin Russian number stations

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It made my weiner small. Look:

Also it made my penis shrink

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

making GBS threads vicariously

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
it made my dick soft and non-horny

but i still tug it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I got knocked up with the moderna, which is two shots. the first shot my arm was a little sore but basically nothing. the second shot i actually got pretty sick from. it was like having food poisoning with sweating, aches, inability to regulate my body temp, and extreme tuckerdness. but it wasn't that bad, pretty easy to handle unless you a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

made me want to kill love