Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Black 69 47.92%
Legit vs Bunny 15 10.42%
Christian vs Blade 10 6.94%
Jericho vs Juvi 6 4.17%
2.0 and Garcia vs Kingston, Mox and Darby 44 30.56%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

flatluigi posted:

i wish joey the best of luck in attempting to make a 'lol gently caress you audience' gimmick work

Vince McMahon: Well this is just blatant theft of my intellectual property :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Joey looked great and I am here for him being a heel.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's a face gimmick

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

That's a face gimmick

Yeah a superkick in the face

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Eat My Fuc posted:

that you’re mad about it rn means it worked pal

that was a 100% genuine wishing him the best of luck dude

it's ground extremely well-treaded thanks to being the wwe's favorite strategy for a beloved face making a heel turn and i hope he has some good ideas to try to get it to work

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

flatluigi posted:

i wish joey the best of luck in attempting to make a 'lol gently caress you audience' gimmick work

I mean literally everyone in WWE has this gimmick so it must be worth SOMETHING

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1424902958932709377?s=20

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1424928494350323715
LET'S GO, DARKHEADS

chaos project vs bear country
a guy holding a giant lollipop and the MANSCOUT return!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lollipop Jones

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zeda Zhang??????

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

excited to see the manscout return

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Joey "YOU PEOPLE" Janela

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Coming into a new company and immediately going "Alright let us work with the three top faces and Sting our first two weeks on TV" and succeeding...what a power play

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Hey the Acclaimed are back

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
If Elevation being super short and full of squashes means that Dark is still two hours long, I’m all for it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I hope the Acclaimed do another funny rap

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I don't know if there is a thread for Being the Elite, but holy loving poo poo Hangmans Dark Order video is loving incredible.

Hangman vs. Kenny (and by proxy Dark Order vs. The Elite) is probably one of my favorite storylines ever.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
bowens should do the rap and find some fun rhymes for delta variant, matt gaetz’ podcast, and greek wildfires

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I'm glad Sahara Severn is back.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my name is max caster and i'm here to say
I don't know what else you call defending the honor of murdered mayor Glenn Jacobs from a rando on the internet. Wonder why he felt the need to do that. Couldn't be because he thinks Glenn should live a long, happy life and continue doing what he's doing.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Max Caster and colt cabana's mom should team up. it could be the cucking angle aew is missing.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

A lot of cucking talk on the forums tonight, hope everyone’s okay out there.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Pamela Springstein posted:

Max Caster and colt cabana's mom should team up. it could be the cucking angle aew is missing.

does cabana’s mom have an onlyfans

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Pamela Springstein posted:

Colt Cabana literally did a cucking angle in RoH with Jimmy Jacobs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I don't know if there is a thread for Being the Elite, but holy loving poo poo Hangmans Dark Order video is loving incredible.

Hangman vs. Kenny (and by proxy Dark Order vs. The Elite) is probably one of my favorite storylines ever.

Someone else mentioned it in here but I teared up a bit when Hangman's video started playing.

I can't believe how hooked I am by a storyline at 35. The last time I was anywhere near as close to this invested was Sting vs. Hogan/the nWo when I was 11. :wcw:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Wonder if this is taking the place of Best Friends/HFO for some reason, or if we’re just getting two trios matches.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

give me a whole show of trios matches pls tony i need it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I demand a trios tournament and belts

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

flatluigi posted:

I demand a trios tournament and belts
Given the August/September they've planned I'm wondering if they get those going in October with the finals at Full Gear

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Trios tournament sounds like a great time for a reconciliation between the good, the bad, and the hungie

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Someone else mentioned it in here but I teared up a bit when Hangman's video started playing.

I can't believe how hooked I am by a storyline at 35. The last time I was anywhere near as close to this invested was Sting vs. Hogan/the nWo when I was 11. :wcw:

Jesus you're me. Down to the age and being super into hogan vs sting

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Finally saw the latest BTE. All of it was good.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Dark card reposted. No Acclaimed this time. https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1424980471537152008?s=19

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lol the Acclaimed match is gone, i wonder if it was even taped or if they made the match graphic in advance and then accidentally put it in the roll even though the match never happened

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Max hasn't tweeted anything in days either lol, seems like they're gonna put them on a shelf for a few weeks and see if people forget

Random thought:

Any chance Wardlow stops Jericho before he gets to MJF as a swerve to give War Dog the rub and maybe start his break from Max? The labors have already kinda peaked, we've already had Jericho and MJF square off enough times in different ways, I think it'd be interesting if Wardlow beats Jericho (and obv this wouldn't be the retirement run, just a swerve finish to the labors storyline)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

another thing to note is that 5 is out there without backup according to the poster.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ripper is a great first name. Assuming he's the legit son of Larry Zbyszko?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

smarxist posted:

Random thought:

Any chance Wardlow stops Jericho before he gets to MJF as a swerve to give War Dog the rub and maybe start his break from Max? The labors have already kinda peaked, we've already had Jericho and MJF square off enough times in different ways, I think it'd be interesting if Wardlow beats Jericho (and obv this wouldn't be the retirement run, just a swerve finish to the labors storyline)

I really think we need to see the Jericho vs MJF match at this point, the swerve would feel really unsatisfying.

I do think having Wardlow be the last labour with nothing special besides MJF in his corner was a big misstep though. Frankly, they should have run with Jim's shout that MJF was going to be the referee. That's always a fun gimmick and it would have been a worthy climax to these one-sided rear end impossible tasks for Jericho to find some way to force MJF to raise his hand. It also would have been the perfect lead-in for MJF to go over, which he will and must.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ripper is a great first name. Assuming he's the legit son of Larry Zbyszko?

It looks like he is legit Larry's son, and was trained by him but he's also like 39 years old and hasn't wrestled anywhere notable except for one dark match on Evolve in like 2014, from what I can find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I want a BTE storyline where 2.0 meet Silver and Reynolds and the two pairs inexiplicably hate each other for like a year