Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Our troops displaced and murdered a lot of civilians, but also women got more rights. So it's impossible to say if it's bad or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I mean it’s a pretty glorious anti colonialist campaign against one of the worst empires in history

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Alec Eiffel posted:

Like, you might think I’m gross, but I’m just presenting myself in the worst light to piss off VideoKid and others. But some of are eating Crunchwrap supremes by smearing it in your kitchen sink before licking it up.

Filthy.

Present yourself in the best light, coward.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
with biden REFUSING to resign trums has not choice but to pull out the big guns
he is going to shame him out of office
this is only the beginning...

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DrPlump posted:

with biden REFUSING to resign trums has not choice but to pull out the big guns
he is going to shame him out of office
this is only the beginning...

Trump is definitely going to run on how he was always for safely ending the Forever Wars and it's going to work. Part of why he won't last time was because he was seen as separate from the Republican neocons.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Present yourself in the best light, coward.

Nice. You called my bluff. I’m not going to shave and give you the satisfaction. And I can’t reverse time to 2014 when I weighed 50 pounds less than I currently do.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

emfive posted:

my wife complimented me the other day, a fairly rare occurrence, for pointing out back 20 years ago that trying to control Afghanistan is something that has almost never been successful in world history, with the possible (possible) exception of Alexander

e: "All we have to do is be better at poo poo than Alexander the Great"

What's she talking about, Alex's empire didn't survive his death.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

well its probably the longest amount of time before we lick our wounds and get back on the horse to invade another country. you might be able to squeeze out a GI bill before President Crenshaw or DeSantis stomps into Iran in a few years

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/Y8YypEK.mp4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
Who will we invade next :allears:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The Nastier Nate posted:

well its probably the longest amount of time before we lick our wounds and get back on the horse to invade another country. you might be able to squeeze out a GI bill before President Crenshaw or DeSantis stomps into Iran in a few years

We're definitely going to harass the Caribbean next. Watch libs and neocon warhawks ramble on Twitter how taking over an island will be done in a week as we fail to take over Cuba again.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im an afghani woman and i support the occupation of afghanistan

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tenderjerk posted:

harton’s house is being scoped out as we speak

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

The chudlands

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i knew it, trump the master genius strategist knew that biden would screw up the thing and that biden would be forced to resign, making trump president again in august, all according to plan as Q predicted

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

dying for Biden's beefer profits

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

cumshitter posted:

im an afghani woman and i support the occupation of afghanistan

finally the truth comes out, i knew you were faking the whole time

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1427278219716202498

civilians and equipment more important than ARE TROOPS?!?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

President Biden, Paint Those Walls.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah, Tom, because we definitely were so respected before this. shut the gently caress up you loving weasel headed big eared birthday cake eating bitch

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

i knew it, trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol do it pussy

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/eyesontheright/status/1427310256485457926?s=21

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shear Modulus posted:

i knew it, trump the master genius strategist knew that biden would screw up the thing and that biden would be forced to resign, making trump president again in august, all according to plan as Q predicted

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It will never happen but it's funny to see them mad.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao those afghanis should have never cooperated

oh well

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

kamala is reading these tweets and thinking through her strategy right now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

How are you guys getting tacos all over yourselves lmao. I was joking but maybe you guys need one of those feed bags for horses but its full of smushed up tacos

Maybe you're not getting the right sort of tacos.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

oh well

yeah let’s blame them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Alec Eiffel posted:

yeah let’s blame them

yes ?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

sullat posted:

What's she talking about, Alex's empire didn't survive his death.

well in some ways it did; the people who ruled over various provinces (Alexander's people) remained in control for quite a while. However that's why I qualified my statement about Alexander.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

why

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

When is trump coming back to save america

not soon enough :(

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

??????

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

emfive posted:

Maybe you're not getting the right sort of tacos.

if the taco doesn’t drip something on you, it ain’t a good taco hth

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

You're not Alexander

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said he was confident that the US could move "thousands" of people out of the Afghan capital if the US can regained control of the airport.

Kirby acknowledged he was concerned by how quickly the Taliban had moved, but said "no outcome has to be inevitable" in Afghanistan.

Pentagon heading toward a crack*ping event horizon.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

oh well

they knew what they signed up for

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

"if the US can regain control of the airport"

lol

Adbot