Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Zesty posted:

Surprised no one has made an alternative to Open Cities in the past decade. Or anything else he does.

Didn't he specifically get the open cities knockoff mods kicked off the nexus because he was close with the site admins and said they were "stealing his idea"
or am I misremembering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Didn't he specifically get the open cities knockoff mods kicked off the nexus because he was close with the site admins and said they were "stealing his idea"
or am I misremembering

I wasn't paying close attention to the dram, but I think they were mods for his mod that removed the dumb Oblivion gates.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I wasn't paying close attention to the dram, but I think they were mods for his mod that removed the dumb Oblivion gates.

I think it was actually a goon that did that and Arthmoor threw a hissy fit.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
To me, the best instance of Arthmoor's blatant hypocrisy was way back on the special mod authors forum on the Nexus. He raved about how the forum was private and that nothing said on it should be quoted and spread outside of it, and that anyone who does so should be banned from the site.

Then he ended up admitting to sharing these ~private~ posts his drat self and actually used the "It's ok when I do it" defense when called out on his bullshit.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Hobo on Fire posted:

I think it was actually a goon that did that and Arthmoor threw a hissy fit.

The story of Gategate is in fact preserved in the OP!

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Hi I think this belongs here.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'd have a look of distress too if my tits reached my hips

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That image radiates back pain. Got a twinge of in sympathy for the poor girl.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Love them turreted hips, like a chameleon's eyes but for your legs.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Hi I think this belongs here.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Immersive Shades for FO4. The best mod

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The brown shooter era really broke some gamers minds/eyes didn't it?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Have you never worn sunglasses?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

pseudorandom name posted:

Have you never worn sunglasses?

poo poo, I read it as "shaders" not shades. :negative:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Here's a mod for Total Warhammer 2 that adds a curious Bastiladon (an ankylosaurus-like dinosaur) that tags along with an archmage.

Inspired by this picture:

And his unit card is from this fanart :3: :

Just don't let him get the Sword of Khaine:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Leal posted:

I see the vanilla New Vegas lighting is still in the files somewhere. :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Leal posted:

Ah yes, mexico movie shades.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
♫[Man vocalizing]♫

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Leal posted:

We looked at the orange filter in New Vegas and collectively said no.

We look upon overly-bright Fallout 4 and cry out to bring back the orange filter.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Man I spend a lot of time trying to make fallout 4 even more bright and colourful. My ideal is that it basically looks like oblivion lol.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

OwlFancier posted:

Man I spend a lot of time trying to make fallout 4 even more bright and colourful. My ideal is that it basically looks like oblivion lol.

It's already just as badly-coded as Oblivion :v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mutant Headcrab posted:

We looked at the orange filter in New Vegas and collectively said no.

We look upon overly-bright Fallout 4 and cry out to bring back the orange filter.

Leal called them shades but the mod calls them sunglasses. Here, this'll probably help everyone.

Leal posted:

Immersive Sunglasses for FO4. The best mod

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Artifacts of Skyrim posted:

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY MODS IN ANY COLLECTIONS. I wouldn't care (and, in fact, would be happy to see such a system) if I was left in control of my work, but the nexus has made other arrangements. If I see that any one of my mods has been used in a collection I will cease updating or releasing any mods on this platform. Please respect my wishes in this matter. Until such a time as the nexus revokes their recent anti-modder policies my mods are off limits for collections.

I guess this is gonna be the new Thing on the Nexus now, eh?

Real talk, this guy made a loving enormous mod, and I can't imagine being so mad about anything that I'd go "all that work I did? I'll just bin it if you put my mod in a collection because you like it!"

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 16, 2021

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Someone should call the bluff.

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."
I just downloaded a modlist (QWEST) with Artifacts of Skyrim revised edition. Looks like his modding days are donezo.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
modern_warfare_boycott.jpg

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Here's a mod for Total Warhammer 2 that adds a curious Bastiladon (an ankylosaurus-like dinosaur) that tags along with an archmage.

Inspired by this picture:

And his unit card is from this fanart :3: :

Just don't let him get the Sword of Khaine:

So I gotta ask. What happens if the Bastiladon gets the Sword of Khaine?

Because i'm assuming it starts with the music from Doom playing and ends with a dead army or something like that.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

modern_warfare_boycott.jpg

This is basically what Arthmoor did

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Skyrim modding is honestly picking up more than ever these days. There's alternatives to most mods now, and the ones taken down are being replaced pretty quickly. The only people who could actually screw over the scene by taking down their stuff were people who made modding resources like SkyUI or SKSE stuff and well, they usually aren't the kind of people to do so. Artifacts of Skyrim is kind of funny since he seems perfectly happy for people to use his mod with LotD to the point of providing specific patches (When LotD is basically his mod but way better and that everyone likes and uses), but doesn't want it used in collections otherwise...

Orv
May 4, 2011

Archonex posted:

So I gotta ask. What happens if the Bastiladon gets the Sword of Khaine?

Because i'm assuming it starts with the music from Doom playing and ends with a dead army or something like that.

I assume based on the meme he steals the sword and just fucks off from your control.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SetSliRol posted:

I just downloaded a modlist (QWEST) with Artifacts of Skyrim revised edition. Looks like his modding days are donezo.

I don't do collections because I am an idiot who likes fighting through all that stuff myself, is QWEST the type of Nexus collection that he's so mad about? I assume he's fine with them being on lists but not using the Nexus's feature.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Orv posted:

I assume based on the meme he steals the sword and just fucks off from your control.

It doesn't use it at all. just gets super jacked from having it in its mouth, but gets a massive campaign move boost to play a worldwide game of fetch. Good luck catching up to him and getting it back!

Orv
May 4, 2011

Drakenel posted:

It doesn't use it at all. just gets super jacked from having it in its mouth, but gets a massive campaign move boost to play a worldwide game of fetch. Good luck catching up to him and getting it back!

:allears: Perfect.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Drakenel posted:

I laughed way too hard at this. :discourse:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
For clarity, he does not actually do that in game. I'm sorry. Just wishful thinking.

Though imagine his huge mace tail wagging excitedly. All the armies running after him? Oh they're trying to race! Gotta run ahead cause its so much fun!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Midnight Voyager posted:

I don't do collections because I am an idiot who likes fighting through all that stuff myself, is QWEST the type of Nexus collection that he's so mad about? I assume he's fine with them being on lists but not using the Nexus's feature.

QWEST is a Wabbajack mod pack. I'm not sure if he cared about those before Nexus said they were doing their own version of that.

I just realized Nexus is doing this because Wabbajack packs exclusively use Mod Organizer instead of their worse version of the same thing.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Aug 17, 2021

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I wanted to have a bathroom in my house. So I went to look for mods.

quote:

This mod replaces the swimsuit you wear in the bathhouse with a big flopping penis! This is for the male farmer sprite.

Please don't use my penis in any other mods, but you're obviously allowed to change the skin tone of the penis for your own, personal use!

In order for this to work, you have to change the color of your pants to white, otherwise the penis will be the same color as your pants! Don't worry, though; I made the pants automatically blue as well!

Enjoy your penis ;)

:nws::nws:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Please don't use my penis in any other mods

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Tenebrais posted:

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Please don't use my penis in any other mods

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Enjoy your penis

Adbot