Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

WampaLord posted:

shut the gently caress up zegermans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

who cares

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

WampaLord posted:

shut the gently caress up zegermans

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

That's a tiny rear end bird lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the infamous zeger mans who wont shut the gently caress up

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Thanatosian posted:

I mean... He voted for both it and Iraq when he was on the Senate, spent eight years in the White House while it was going on... He's not solely responsible for it, but he's also not not responsible for it, either.

Garrison isn't wrong, here.
I thought AGC was for when the art depectied in the cartoon is a 180 for it's intended message. Like that's a picture of Helicopter Biden happily flying away to escape from Responsibility's roof.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ArmZ posted:

who cares

The artist who drew the picture?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

The artist who drew the picture?

ben garrisons more of a content creator than he is an artist

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

All that time drawing the flags and he doesn't notice the top one is pointed the wrong way.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ogantai posted:

All that time drawing the flags and he doesn't notice the top one is pointed the wrong way.

So Bush is good but 9/11 was an inside job?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
everything is true, even false things are true

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

change my name posted:

So Bush is good but 9/11 was an inside job?
I'm shocked how many goons see squinty eyed evil smile Bush as "Bush is good", but no even if that wasn't obvious enough the rant Garrison posted under it makes clear Bush bad, both of his wars bad.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

bush bad but soldier will do he doody

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Terrible Opinions posted:

I'm shocked how many goons see squinty eyed evil smile Bush as "Bush is good", but no even if that wasn't obvious enough the rant Garrison posted under it makes clear Bush bad, both of his wars bad.

I’m confused that’s not how this format is usually used

usually it’s a we lost our way point not both things bad

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

the expression on the soldier kind of undercuts this, he's enthusiastic about the first one but not about the second

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

If Bush were meant to be good he'd be buff. The soldier's expression is meant to be Garrison's belief that all the enlisted are on his side, they got tricked last time but will totally support him this time.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I agree he's critiquing Bush, but he still comes across as endorsing the Afghanistan war all the same aside from that, which does undercut the "911 was an inside job" bit :shrug:

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Garrison is bad and also dumb so that's how you get that cartoon

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Garrison wants to condemn it, we have his rant to clarify, but he just cannot contain his lust for the death of non-whites.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

he's also making GBS threads on Are Troops with the pride flag thing I think, really a lot going on there :shrug:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

being a troop is gay

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

being a troop is gay

Ew, we don't want the troops. being a troop makes you heterosexual and the higher the rank the lower the Kinsley scale

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

Garrison wants to condemn it, we have his rant to clarify, but he just cannot contain his lust for the death of non-whites.

The most important skill for any cartoonist: being able to write word salad rants to clarify your drawing

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tokin opposition posted:

Ew, we don't want the troops. being a troop makes you heterosexual and the higher the rank the lower the Kinsley scale

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

He got excgayicated idiot, no longer gay in the eyes of satan

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

I agree he's critiquing Bush, but he still comes across as endorsing the Afghanistan war all the same aside from that, which does undercut the "911 was an inside job" bit :shrug:

I think sometimes he draws ambiguous cartoons so everyone from mainstream Republicans to lolbertarian conspiracy theorists can see what they want to see. He draws Bush shifty and his rant is 9/11 was an inside job and Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were innocent all along for the truther nuts, but then he also draws the Taliban as scary terrorists laying in wait for America anyway so neocons will like/share/buy it too.

Like that one time he drew a "does Trump have something up his sleeve??? Biden's frightened" cartoon to sell people on what they wanted to hear but in his rant he was like "no"

Ben Garrison posted:

In the waning hours of Trump’s presidency we are hearing a lot about scenarios in which patriots are still in charge. Supposedly the military has been shown proof of foreign interference in the presidential election. They will arrest the conspirators and allow Trump to rightfully continue his presidency into a second term. Naturally I have my doubts. I consider it all so much hopium. It looks like nobody is coming to save us. We must save ourselves. We must deal with reality and it will harsh.

Or he's just an incompetent cartoonist, either way.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

tokin opposition posted:

He got excgayicated idiot, no longer gay in the eyes of satan

but did he take the anti-gay CIA pill yet?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

he's also making GBS threads on Are Troops with the pride flag thing I think, really a lot going on there :shrug:

no the Good Manly Are Troops are ANGRY because ESS JAY DUBAYOUS are GAYING the MILITARY

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

VitalSigns posted:

Or he's just an incompetent cartoonist, either way.

:hmmyes:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/JOHNNYRYAN101/status/1427876149254782983?s=20

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Didn't realize joe is such a breedable twink

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

they look like sushi rolls :yum:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

“Right-winger who thinks Bush did 9/11” is a just a subset of “Right-winger who wants to genocide of all the Muslims” who wants to be slightly more contrarian.

Reactionaries point to terrorism to validate their bloodlust but make no mistake, it’s just a fig leaf. They love it when power oppresses and murders the other.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
By 2018/2019 qanon all the freaks were just cheering on all the alphabet soup agencies that weren't CIA, including and especially the NSA for some reason (confident that they jail/murder/torture millions of antifa any day soon). They have no concrete beliefs or allegiances.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Impressed the Taliban are fielding decades old Stingers still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Just a few more decades of bombing and they would have loved us!