Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the usb stick says this hole was made for me .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

euphronius posted:

Whenever I see a usb stick in the parking garage I sprint to my computer and jam it in

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Casey Finnigan posted:

at my old job we used to just email each other the new password for the work stuff whenever it changed lol

twice in the last month the same program support dude at my organization has emailed plaintext password resets to multiple massive 1000+ person email lists by accident lmao

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lmao

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

still can't get over regeneron pop up clinics

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Thoguh posted:

The grocery store pharmacy that I got my shots at sent out an email detailing what they consider to make you eligible for a third shot

So I guess Max will be going to CVS if the boosters don't get approved for some dumbshit reason.

gently caress these people. enough of this poo poo

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

regeneron public library

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

capital turning covid into a growth industry. biannual vaccines ! regernon cocktails !

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Did they seriously announce delaying booster shots 1 day after i snuck mine?? aahahhahaha

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

or that random photo of people laying on the floor and dying at a Library.

Trump!

https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/1316490707620691968?lang=en

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lmfao
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1428493204941324290

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
Today in BC, totally fine numbers even before school starts in 3 weeks.

also our premier hasn’t been seen in like weeks despite the fact that our province has wildfires burning the interior, at least 2 heat domes killing many, and now the worst surge of the pandemic so far. cool!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Aussie lockdown tactics are definitely failing against covid where they succeeded against other strains. Yesterday's doubling of cases in Melbourne was sustained today with 30 people running around spreading it more instead of isolating.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

its weird they dont consider humira or similar anti arthritis stuff to be immunosuppressants, unless thats what that last line is

Humira and and other similar drugs definitely count. The literature that comes with the drugs specifically refers to being more vulnerable to respiratory diseases.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's glorious how Chuds were willing to try fish tank drugs or livestock drugs while avoiding the "Experimental vaccine"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it literally has a timestamp from May 19, 2020 in the upper left hand corner...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao no rush bro

we got this

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My local school board meeting is starting.

There are crazy people with Protect Kids Masks = Child Abuse signs in the back.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Aussie lockdown tactics are definitely failing against covid where they succeeded against other strains. Yesterday's doubling of cases in Melbourne was sustained today with 30 people running around spreading it more instead of isolating.

I have to figure at least some of that includes the infamous engagement party

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

7 available icu beds with 96 patients that need those beds... the word 'available' really doing some heavy lifting here

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pillowpants posted:

My local school board meeting is starting.

There are crazy people with Protect Kids Masks = Child Abuse signs in the back.

Be sure to film the crazies tia.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Spergin Morlock posted:

it literally has a timestamp from May 19, 2020 in the upper left hand corner...

that within the flashback area, fox was talking about it today

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

The Biden admin did to the CDC what they forced the CDC to do to OSHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHwwY08xiU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sphyre posted:

7 available icu beds with 96 patients that need those beds... the word 'available' really doing some heavy lifting here

Maybe they're using the logic I use when I'm doing resource management and ration allotment in a strategy game, like "we are consistently seeing an attrition rate where at any given time seven ICU patients are going to be leaving down The Big Chute and into The Nowhere Hole so we can just treat those resources as available when necessary"

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Steve Yun posted:

:siren: Clinics will accept phenylketonuria as an immunocompromised condition :siren:

(that’s the disease that makes you unable to drink Diet Coke)

reminded me of this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

just discovered that this exists. https://www.reddit.com/r/ValentineDeathWatch (*no, I didn't go to the url. but that it is is something funny)

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

$50,000 snake oil > $0 vaccine

You get what you pay for!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I'm pretty sure most schools haven't started yet

makes u think

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

ram dass in hell posted:

Did they seriously announce delaying booster shots 1 day after i snuck mine?? aahahhahaha

Only trust C-Spam, the government will never help you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I don't mind passwords, but I have like 5 of them that change every 60 to 120 days, they keep upping the requirements, and I think I should back charge them for adding two different 2fas. It's just aggravating as hell for building air handling units. "It's required for government contracts." Yeah, Moscow really cares about the air chiller on your training shelter.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
At last months meeting the pro-mask person got laughed out by anti mask hecklers and the cops had to be called so she organized a group of parents and they're loving dominating.

22 Year old is the first up: Blasting partisan lines to keep kids safe...Talking about the Kids dying in the South.

Next up is a homeowner wearing a mask - asking everyone to remember Polio. "You have to pass mask mandates because our children can't get vaccinated."

3rd Person: Not wearing his mask correctly, but he's pro-mask and talking about community and how important it is. Let the data guide you and don't listen to emotional speeches.

4/5: Quoting Health experts

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
this is really it huh. it’s really feeling like we’ve totally lost control of this drat thing

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Pointless and impractical question but it's in my head so:

Could an area theoretically eliminate covid and its variants with a continuous combination of:

- 3+ week quarantine upon arrival into country (no exceptions) at newly-built "isolation hotels" located at each border crossing;

- properly funded covid program that pays for isolation shelter and lost wages / UBI when a person is symptomatic or exposed and prompts a community-wide quarantine (includes food delivery and at-home medical treatment and so on);

- some sort of drop-off/pick-up exchange method for all imports/exports

Like, China and New Zealand pretty much do the first two with varying degrees of success yeah? And countries that do trade by train/truck would have to implement something like that 3rd one?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Doctor posted:

this is really it huh. it’s really feeling like we’ve totally lost control of this drat thing

:d2a:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Pillowpants posted:

At last months meeting the pro-mask person got laughed out by anti mask hecklers and the cops had to be called so she organized a group of parents and they're loving dominating.

22 Year old is the first up: Blasting partisan lines to keep kids safe...Talking about the Kids dying in the South.

Next up is a homeowner wearing a mask - asking everyone to remember Polio. "You have to pass mask mandates because our children can't get vaccinated."

3rd Person: Not wearing his mask correctly, but he's pro-mask and talking about community and how important it is. Let the data guide you and don't listen to emotional speeches.

4/5: Quoting Health experts

Get up there and read the manifesto

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Doctor posted:

We never had control

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

imagine trying to engage productivey with your community instead of securing your third booster and lmaoing at death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Doctor posted:

Now now, not so hasty, we'll see what the science tells us in 6-12 months