Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
That’s a really weak dick pic, gotta be honest

About beecock level of sad but no bees

:69snypa: 🐝

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

All they have to do to keep the v tuber thread was just aggressively probate/ban anyone who even hints at loli poo poo or defends it. GIP and TFR are the only non-chuddy and nazi free places I know of to discuss military and gun stuff because if you hint at it you’ll get loving hammered.

I’ve had my post misinterpreted there once which pissed me off at the time but McNally apologized and I realized it’s necessary to err on that side keep the unique feel because discussions about that subject area on most places on the internet are full of gross poo poo and bootlicking.

The weirdos that just want their weird thread could have had it except a number of freaks insisted on all gas posting really borderline or openly loli poo poo and a bunch of them and the mods insisted but no the people complaining are the real creeps! You need to loving run out the anime loli equivalent of PCOS Bill. Trying to ban every topic those freaks use without hammering them and their defenders to Trojan those their discussion their love of 1000 year old demon wizards that look and behave like children is going to just circle back to the same posting gross poo poo > FYAD mock thread > QCS drama > sub forum mod wagon circle > mod meltdown again.

Still it’s good that it was closed because obviously too many of them and their mods can’t loving handle the simple task of not being freaks or constantly running interference for them.

yeah, closing the creep threads without permabanning the creeps won't help in the long run

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Tenkaris posted:

That’s a really weak dick pic, gotta be honest

About beecock level of sad but no bees

:69snypa: 🐝

looks like a fly's face, but compared to what i've been looking at the past few days it's almost refreshing

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
come to the peace thread for more hosed up dicks

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mnoba posted:

looks like a fly's face, but compared to what i've been looking at the past few days it's almost refreshing

.... sigh....

Turn on your monitor.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

.... sigh....

Turn on your monitor.

:hai:

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Lucavi posted:

it was confirmed at a later time lol

dont google 'lowtax feet'

Ha I know, I remember that one.

This being the sagas thread, I wish I remembered more of the hosed up Rainbow Bright, Al, Icenine(?) times. Those were some weird times.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Lucavi posted:

sorry about the dick pic cant remember who pmd me that and i forgot it was there (i get tons of em)

what the gently caress

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

ChubbyChecker posted:

yeah, closing the creep threads without permabanning the creeps won't help in the long run

i'm sure this won't happen again

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Nuns with Guns posted:

what the gently caress

There is a connoisseur in the peace thread.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO posted:

Ha I know, I remember that one.

This being the sagas thread, I wish I remembered more of the hosed up Rainbow Bright, Al, Icenine(?) times. Those were some weird times.

Oh lord, Rainbow Blight. Secret forums! I don't think half the poo poo they got up to was ever public knowledge.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Remember when Muerte fainted before getting out of a Bay Area day hiking park, then hosed up his BMW before getting out of California on his driving attempt, and is now a small business owner?

Remember when a goon built a zipline to kill kids?

Remember when a goon got two maremma sheepdogs for a suburban house?

when do we get wholesome idiot sagas again.

The Goon who first-posted from Africa because they didn't know how to drive a 4wd has already been forgotten. :(

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Zero One posted:

The Goon who first-posted from Africa because they didn't know how to drive a 4wd has already been forgotten. :(

drat I’ve never heard of that

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

angerbeet posted:

Oh lord, Rainbow Blight. Secret forums! I don't think half the poo poo they got up to was ever public knowledge.

And on top of that, peak FORUM INVASIONS time.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

There is a connoisseur in the peace thread.

There is a difference between pming an unwanted dick pic to someone(gross) and Clawtopsy posting the world's most hosed up dicks in the peace thread(hilarious).

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Can someone tell me which pokemon professor the fyad admin avatar is?

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Peachfart posted:

There is a difference between pming an unwanted dick pic to someone(gross) and Clawtopsy posting the world's most hosed up dicks in the peace thread(hilarious).

I assumed that's where she got it (clawtopsy in the peace thread). If not, yeah that's loving gross.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Boba Pearl posted:

Koos? Hes Damon Gant

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Boba Pearl posted:

He's the FYAD ace attorney

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

And on top of that, peak FORUM INVASIONS time.

The SAAN counter invasion was great for the forums as a whole

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Zero One posted:

That guy wasn't an idiot though, he was just in a bad spot and got bailed out by belonging to the best hobby forums on the internet (certain topics now withstanding)

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

drat I’ve never heard of that

It's the current thread title too.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976848

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

angerbeet posted:

The SAAN counter invasion was great for the forums as a whole

drat I don't remember that. What was SAAN?

Last Invasion I vaguely remember participating in was doing an amazingly silly conga line with TAOC THE WODNER DOG in habbo hotel.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

he's damon gant, a case from case 5 of the first phoenix wright game. hth op

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
that stupid hee hee im epic horney for lions owo ;)))) guy got banned?
good god took em long enough

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Also Koos isn't an admin anymore, he stepped back down to mod.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think I would literally die from embarrassment if I put my fetishes on blast like that. When did horn become a communal experience? (Shut up you know what I mean.)

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Thanks. Much more wholesome!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

drat I don't remember that. What was SAAN?

Last Invasion I vaguely remember participating in was doing an amazingly silly conga line with TAOC THE WODNER DOG in habbo hotel.

Smile And Act Nice, they did a counter invasion and then sort of stuck around, which increased the number of women posting on the early forums like 400%

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Boba Pearl posted:

I think I would literally die from embarrassment if I put my fetishes on blast like that. When did horn become a communal experience? (Shut up you know what I mean.)

its so fuckin weird how people will openly share what theyre beating off to with strangers, especially unprompted and unwanted

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the lion guy will be back, though, in a week or two, with more news about their masturbatory habits

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

angerbeet posted:

Smile And Act Nice, they did a counter invasion and then sort of stuck around, which increased the number of women posting on the early forums like 400%

Oh drat I completely forgot about that.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

big nipples big life posted:

while y'all are cleaning up you should probably get rid of the person that literally broke out the kevin spacey defense when defending their love of creep poo poo.

i saw he edited out his last posts in the vtube thread and talked poo poo about his fellow perverts so he didnt get lumped in with them. huge lack of solidarity in the anime kid love community when push comes to shove

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Peachfart posted:

Also Koos isn't an admin anymore, he stepped back down to mod.

hes useless to me now also old and gay

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Boba Pearl posted:

play the ace attorney games OP

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

angerbeet posted:

And yeah it did. It was quite good for the forums at the time.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I remember Happy FYAD and The Situation

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the lion guy will be back, though, in a week or two, with more news about their masturbatory habits

*turns to camera* in your world, kids, there is someone I'd gently caress too. You can read about him in the New Revised Standard Version, Roman Catholic Edition, of the Holy Bible

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
whatever happened to moof

is moff ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

whoah what the gently caress lol