Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Carthag Tuek posted:

Nota bene: I'm a lil drunk, and will get more so, now

You already told us you were Danish.

No need for the tautology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Data Graham posted:

Then we need to figure out how to make people stop thinking of society as Us vs. Them

No, we just need to make "Them" something that isn't other humans. And I do have this giant alien squid I've been looking for a use for...

So what was this anyway?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

trapped mouse posted:

So what was this anyway?

Luckily the app has a weird thing where it keeps deleted tweets in memory for a bit.

Bonus, I got that by screen capping my phone so it actually is a funny picture.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
The implication that he had the desire to ejaculate somewhere in between all those symptoms.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zesty posted:

The implication that he had the desire to ejaculate somewhere in between all those symptoms.

Purely for diagnostic purposes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
David Carradine and that dude from INXS: "I'm going to crank my hog while hanging myself"

This Guy, who is definitely real: "I'm gonna honk off while I vomit and poo poo an unnatural amount of blood all over my rear end and dick and balls"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I've heard of such a thing as spontaneous ejaculations during severe heroin withdrawal

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
RIP very real guy

shidded and farded and cumbed BLOOD and died

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I got the vaccine and now I ejaculate twice per day

These facts are related only inasmuch as the vaccine has allowed me to be alive, which facilitates my frequent masturbation

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Should've gone with :horsedrugs:

Then you could blast ropes from your dick and rear end

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I got the vaccine and gently caress all. Not even worth it

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I was thinking of making an account along these lines, but then friends told me it's been done before. Also I'm too lazy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

well this blows

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

RIP very real guy

shidded and farded and cumbed BLOOD and died

That man's name;

Benedick Cumbedblood.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So Crick turned out to be a prick?

Also, one of the two of them is an unrepentant white supremacist.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Zesty posted:

Hell, if I started vomiting and making GBS threads blood, you can bet that I’d be trying to get off as often as I could before the end.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:same: I'm a huge metal fan myself

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

David Carradine and that dude from INXS: "I'm going to crank my hog while hanging myself"

This Guy, who is definitely real: "I'm gonna honk off while I vomit and poo poo an unnatural amount of blood all over my rear end and dick and balls"

Please don’t stranglewank shame :shobon:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Kerbtree posted:

Please don’t stranglewank shame :shobon:

I dont think he's disparaging the ol' gasp and goo, just calling them amateurs.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Luckily the app has a weird thing where it keeps deleted tweets in memory for a bit.

Bonus, I got that by screen capping my phone so it actually is a funny picture.

:nws:patient zero

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Aug 28, 2021

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Born on a mountaintop and raised in a cave...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:laffo:

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Whooping Crabs posted:

Born on a mountaintop and raised in a cave...

hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

From a 3d printing group

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.
I have never in my life seen someone butter a pop tart, is that like, a thing folks do?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Right there with you, never heard of it

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

They butter everything in some parts of the Midwest.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

CapitanGarlic posted:

I have never in my life seen someone butter a pop tart, is that like, a thing folks do?

Imagine weighing less than 300 pounds like this, lol

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I've never buttered a pop tart but if I'm ever ice fishing I'll keep it in mind because it sounds delightful if you need the calories.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
And like, this is presumably a cold pop tart so the butter won’t even melt.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CapitanGarlic posted:

yeah you toast it then slather the top with butter

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CapitanGarlic posted:

After learning that Americans consider Pop Tarts a breakfast, not dessert, I've been ready to believe anything.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

3D Megadoodoo posted:

After learning that Americans consider Pop Tarts a breakfast, not dessert, I've been ready to believe anything.

I mean, sure, but in the sensible parts of the country we realize that it's a breakfast that has conveniently had all the fat and sugar put into it at the factory, so that unlike a regular piece of toasted bread (blech, can you imagine?), we don't need to add more butter or sugar.

But, well, the Midwest <gestures expansively, and by expansively, I mean their waistlines>

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

If you put peanut butter between two poptarts it's basically nutritionally equivalent to a PB&J.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

american breakfast has been increasingly taken over by slightly altered deserts

i feel like the absolute peak of this was when i was in vegas and someone i was with ordered "red velvet pancakes" for breakfast. the pancake stack was cemented together with icing. it was just a straight up layer cake.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

CapitanGarlic posted:

I dunno about buttering pop tarts, but I think it's a thing to put jelly on toast or english muffin, and butter it as well. So like strawberry jelly and butter on toast or something like that. Seems like buttering a pop tart would accomplish the same thing

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Bit different since poptarts are pastry dough so they're already more loaded with sugar and butter than regular toast/muffins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Eggs Benedict with a side of corned beef hash is the best breakfast in the world. Add a big mug of coffee and an iced tea to complete the meal.