Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pragmatica posted:

:lmao:

it will be fine to do a few more imp zone ik contest winners for sept, but let's not go crazy
As soon as I get my buttons I'm sending you to the shadow realm, on God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

The dark forest of the imp zone IKs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Actually we got a match on our third roll, which I wasn't expecting and can only credit to divine intervention. Congratulations to God's chosen IK Bolverkur!

https://perchance.org/pokemon-types

As a psychic/dragon type, Bolverkur's signature attack is super effective against Spoderman, who faints in one hit and must spend the next 6 hours trekking back to the Pokemon Center.

Congratulations to Bolverkur, and better luck next month to our other contestants!

Lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

American McGay posted:

Not if I get mine first

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skeezy posted:

Not if I get mine first

you dont even use the ones you do got.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:munch:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sorry I've been AFK forever, I always worry people will think I died it went into a dream coma or w/e. my IRL stuff got real pretty fast. I'm gonna be fine, just have people who depend on me who got very sick, in the middle of a move and setting up my office for FT in person. totally understand if we gotta take my buttons away for being absentee, but I'll be back to my normal posting eventually and I don't mind continuing to put stuff in the gold mine when that happens. I miss imp zone, the jokes here put a shine on my day and I'm not giving it up.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

sorry I've been AFK forever, I always worry people will think I died it went into a dream coma or w/e. my IRL stuff got real pretty fast. I'm gonna be fine, just have people who depend on me who got very sick, in the middle of a move and setting up my office for FT in person. totally understand if we gotta take my buttons away for being absentee, but I'll be back to my normal posting eventually and I don't mind continuing to put stuff in the gold mine when that happens. I miss imp zone, the jokes here put a shine on my day and I'm not giving it up.

Stay strong amigo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

stay strong amigo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Stay strong amigo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Stay strong amigo

:stare:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

seems like becoming imp zone ik is curse, be careful next month everyone..

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

remain tough paisan

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

IRL FTMFL. Be well

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

We'll see ya when you get back man

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

god bless bicylops

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
drat, I hope your situation improves real soon, Bicyclops :(

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's september

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

it's september

This.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

oh I have to do one of these, huh? uh.... whoever posts first that has a username based on something a final fantasy boss says wins.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

no, okay. I'll come up with a real one and post it tonight, to award the winner tomorrow night.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

oh I have to do one of these, huh? uh.... whoever posts first that has a username based on something a final fantasy boss says wins.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

let sephy have it imo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I understand sephiroth very much when I imagine him as an IK wanting to punish posting enemies

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Disappearing into the flames after giving everyone in Nibelheim a 6er

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Disappearing into the flames after giving everyone in Nibelheim a 6er

the dream