Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Algid posted:

The sky pirate NPCs are still in housing districs and next to the Ishgard airport I think?

Yeah, but I checked, and those NPCs only seem to trade for crafting materials, no option for materia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Fishing: is there any real reason to hold onto bait that you’ve outleveled, aside from specific fish?

Also, is there any way to tell when Snagging has gotten anything for you?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

W.T. Fits posted:

Yeah, but I checked, and those NPCs only seem to trade for crafting materials, no option for materia.

Yeah looking at Garland Tools and cross-referencing the Lodestone it looks like that mechanism was removed at some point.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Just did the level 50 fishing quest.

Are later ones just as (if not more) obnoxious than double mooching?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

they vary pretty widely in annoyance level and it depends a lot on your rng

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, it only took me 10ish minutes to get it. Kinda sad I had to give up the fish, though, considering how large it is.

Also, are there any quest hubs, towns, etc. that are predominantly Au Ra? I’m thinking of maybe blowing my free race change to become one, but I’d like to get an idea of how they tick if I ever seriously get into the RP scene.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

Regalingualius posted:

Yeah, it only took me 10ish minutes to get it. Kinda sad I had to give up the fish, though, considering how large it is.

Also, are there any quest hubs, towns, etc. that are predominantly Au Ra? I’m thinking of maybe blowing my free race change to become one, but I’d like to get an idea of how they tick if I ever seriously get into the RP scene.

The Ruby Sea and Azim Steppe (Stormblood areas) have two very different cultures of Au'ra chilling in them.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Looks like I’m closing in on the very end of HW, at least.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Regalingualius posted:

I think consensus is that the lvl70 quest is pretty annoying, nothing else really stands out. Fishing achievements are way more involved than anything for miner or botanist though.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

My opinion is that the ARR relic weapon quest is worth doing just to see Hydra and Chimera, two trials you would otherwise never see, and if you've gone that far then maybe it's worth pushing through to Zenith.

Otherwise I don't do em.

None of the other relic weapon grinds in future expansions unlock new content.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

iTrust posted:

The Ruby Sea and Azim Steppe (Stormblood areas) have two very different cultures of Au'ra chilling in them.

Raen (white) are isolationist underwater elves Japanese people.

Xaela (black) are Mongols.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

W.T. Fits posted:

They're all exclusively optional, as others have said. They're basically just there to provide an excuse if you want to remain subscribed during the content lull between the last content patch of an expansion and the release of a new expansion. That said, yes, the ARR relic weapon can get a bit onerous at times to upgrade, especially if you're on the free trial and can't access the market board or get to level 80 to just solo most of the content required.

Here's an overview of each of the steps:

Base Relic
This requires completing the quest "A Relic Reborn" for whichever job you want to do it on. You'll be sent to retrieve a key item from an area full of level 41+ mobs in one of the ARR zones; then you'll need to acquire a weapon that's crafted using an item drop from the level 50 dungeon "The Wanderer's Palace" and meld two specific grade III materia to it; then you'll do a trial fight; then you'll have to run the dungeon Amdapor Keep; you'll then be tasked to slay 24 mobs from the area you retrieved the original key item from (eight each of three specific mobs) using the unfinished weapon; then you'll do another trial fight with the unfinished weapon; then you'll need to run Ifrit (Hard), Garuda (Hard) and Titan (Hard) in that order; and then finally you'll need to trade an item purchased with poetics to finish off the quest.

Zenith
This is literally the easiest step of the entire relic chain. Trade your relic weapon and three Thavnairian Mists to the Furnace in Hrystmill in North Shroud, and you'll get an upgraded glowing version. Thavnairian Mists can be purchased for tomestones of poetics, and it's generally worth it to just grab them when you get the other item you needed to finish off the previous stage.

Atma
This is where it starts to get grindy. For this step, you need to acquire 12 Atmas, one for each sign of the Zodiac. These drop from FATEs in 12 specific ARR zones - Outer, Upper, Middle, Western and Lower La Noscea; Eastern, Central, Western, and Southern Thanalan; and North, East, and Central Shroud. The Atmas can drop from any FATE in the zone, regardless of level. You don't need to have your weapon equipped to get the drops from the FATEs, but you do at least need to have it in either your inventory or your armory chest; your chocobo saddlebag does not count. The drop rate is estimated somewhere around 25% per FATE, from what I've read online. Sometimes you'll go into a zone, do a single FATE, and get the drop immediately; sometimes you'll spend around an hour grinding FATEs with nothing to show for it (at which point you might want to double check to make sure you're in the correct zone to get a drop). It's time-consuming, but overall not egregiously onerous to do this step.

Animus
AKA "the book step." Hell begins here. For this step, there are a series of nine books that have a series of tasks for you to complete to power up your weapon. While the specifics vary from book to book, each book follows the same basic format - kill three each of 10 specific mobs out in the world; run three specific dungeons; complete three specific combat levequests; and complete three specific FATEs. Each book costs 100 tomestones of poetics to purchase, and you can only have one book at a time, meaning you have to finish your current book before you can move on to a different one. Note that a few of the FATEs required by some of the books will have a prerequiste FATE that needs to be successfully completed before they'll spawn. This is where most people tend to lose steam if they started their relic back when they finished the ARR MSQ, and it's all right to just put it on the back burner and come back when you're level 80 and can stomp a mudhole in all the content needed for it.

Novus
AKA "the materia scroll step." Still with us? I admire your conviction! The first part of this stage requires creating a special scroll, using items purchased for poetics. Once that's done, you'll need to start infusing the scroll with materia of grades I through IV. This is a bit onerous because there's no vendors in the game who sell or trade grade I, II, III or IV combat materia. Meaning your only real options for acquiring it is to either buy it off the market board or make it yourself through spiritbinding low level gear. Also, you can't just skip straight to grade IV materia; you HAVE to go in order from I to II to III to IV for any given type of materia. So how much materia will you need? At least 75 pieces. I say "at least" because it's possible for the infusion to fail and the materia to be destroyed as you imbue more and more of a given type and grade into the scroll.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! In order to even imbue the materia into the scroll, you need a special material called Alexandrite. This material can be acquired in three different ways. It has an EXTREMELY LOW drop rate from FATEs in ARR zones. It is absolutely not worth grinding for this way. The second method is to purchase it from the Hunt Billmaster in your Grand Company's HQ. One piece of Alexandrite costs 50 Allied Seals, which are acquired from killing Hunt marks, or from participating in Blue Mage content at levels 50 and up. The final method for acquiring Alexandrite is through Mysterious Maps. These are similar to normal treasure maps in that you'll need to track down a hidden coffer somewhere in the world, dig for it, then defeat a bunch of mobs that spawn when you attempt to open it. This is the best method, because each coffer has 5 pieces of Alexandrite in it. Mysterious Maps can be acquired once per day for free from a daily quest in Mor Dhona that requires you to run the Level 50/60/70 Dungeon Roulette; you can also buy them for Tomestones of poetics. You can carry up to three maps on your person at one time; one in your inventory, one in your saddlebag, and one deciphered in your key items. You'll need a total of 75 pieces of Alexandrite to compete this step, one per successfully infused materia; thankfully, failing to infuse a materia into the scroll only consumes the materia and not the Alexandrite.

Nexus
AKA "the light grind step." If you're still with us, congratulations, there's only three steps left! This next step is mostly just time-consuming. You'll need to infuse souls into your weapon by, in theory, running a wide variety of ARR content. I say "in theory" because the most efficient way to do this step is to either run Syrcus Tower over and over again, or run Sastasha/Tam-Tara unsynched over and over again. Those give the most light per time invested ratio out of any of the other possible content you could be doing for this step. Syrcus Tower gives either 96 or 128 points of light per run, which Sastasha/Tam-Tara give 48 or 96 points per run. If you're also working on a ShB Relic that is at a stage where you can run Syrcus tower for that, it's probably best to do that grind so you can knock out both at once; otherwise, Sastasha/Tam-Tara will probably be faster overall, especially if you're running them solo at level 80 since you can knock either one out in under 5 minutes per run. You'll need to infuse a minimum of 2000 points of light into the weapon to complete this step. Don't worry, it'll be extremely obvious when you hit that threshhold, so you'll know when you can stop.

Zodiac
AKA "the worst step." Okay, this is the point where the kid gloves officially come off. Personally, this is the stage that I feel to be the most hellish of them all due to what it entails, but your mileage and brain worms may vary. Not only is this stage time-consuming, it's also resource intensive. You're going to be spending a LOT to complete this step. This stage requires you to complete four different quests. Each quest has more or less the same objectives, it just has you complete them in a different order for each quest. But for each quest, you will need the following:
  • a vendor item purchased for 100,000 gil
  • a bombard core, which can be purchased from your Grand Company quartermaster for 20,000 GC seals. You will need to be at least Second Lieutenant Rank in your Grand Company to purchase these. Hope you've been keeping on top of that.
  • a bottle of sacred spring water, purchased for 200 tomestones of poetics
  • four key items acquired from running four specific dugeons. These are automatic drops that you get upon exiting the dungeon, so don't fret about running around trying to actually find them in the dugeon or in the treasure coffers. Oh, and one of the dungeons you need to run for this stage isn't available until about halfway through the patch 2.4 MSQ, just in case you were for some strange reason waiting to progress the MSQ until after you've completed your relic weapon (please for the love of all that is holy do not do this if you value your time and/or sanity).
  • two specific high quality crafted items.
Those crafted items are the worst part of this stage. To begin with, they require you to have access to the Master Recipes I book for each of their respective crafting classes (and yes, you'll need one item from each of the eight crafting classes). Further compounding this, each item requires a special material that can only be acquired by desynthesizing specific vendor items that are available for 3000 gil each from the Silver Bazaar in Western Thanalan. These special materials are not a guaranteed drop from desynthesizing the items. It is possible to burn through thousands upon thousands of gil trying to get these drat things to drop. It's the worst part of this entire stage, especially if you've made no effort to engage with the crafting system before this point, because it means you'll either need to have a friend or FC mate handle it for you, or hope to the Twelve that you can find them for cheap on your Data Center's market boards (they will not be cheap; whether they'll be cheaper than trying and failing to get the desynthesis drops on your own is an exercise I leave to the reader to solve).

So to recap, that's a total of at least 400,000 gil, 800 poetics, 80,000 GC seals, 16 dungeon runs, and 8 HQ crafted items that will cost you at least 24,000 gil and probably way, way more than that.

gently caress this stage.

Zeta
AKA "the victory lap." Congratulations, the end is in sight! You're almost finished, you just have a wee bit more light grinding to do, and then it's over. For this stage, you will be attaching twelve Mahatmas, one for each sign of the Zodiac, to your weapon and imbuing them with light, similar to the Nexus step. Thankfully, this grind takes nowhere near as long to complete. Each Mahatma costs 50 poetics to purchase, and requires 40 points of light to fully charge. Running Sastasha or Tam-Tara will give you 24 points of light, or occasionally 48 points per run, and Syrucus Tower or the World of Darkness are guaranteed to get you a minimum of 48 points per run.

Once you've finished the Zeta stage, you're officially done with the weapon. The weapon itself can't be stored in your glamour dresser unfortunately, but take heart! Once you've completed the weapon, a vendor in North Shroud will sell you Replica versions of the weapon and all of its previous stages (including the unfinished version of the base relic if you wish) that have no stats, but can be stored in the glamour dresser and used to set up glamour plates.

And that's all there is to know about ARR Relic weapons! :unsmigghh:

TL; DR - do the base stage and the Zenith stage to get a title and a cool glowing weapon for glam purposes, then skip the rest until you hit end game levels and can ruthlessly crush the remaining steps under your godlike heel.

For Nexus light grinding, AV is actually faster than most other dungeons. You can run straight to each boss at level 80 without any doors, switches, or anything you have to do. I did it on my dancer and it was much faster than Sastasha just because it isn't as large.

Also, the Zodiac stage isn't bad. You should have enough tomestones and seals to buy everything just from playing the game to that point, and the goon guilds are all full of crafters who can poo poo out the crafted item without too much trouble. It's really a pretty easy step, imo.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Sep 8, 2021

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

bewilderment posted:

None of the other relic weapon grinds in future expansions unlock new content.

They don't unlock duties that just show up in roulettes like Hydra/Chimera do but I would classify Eureka and Bozja as very sizeable new content areas.

The Gunslinger
Jul 24, 2004

Do not forget the face of your father.
Fun Shoe
Should I care about player housing or is just another grind? Like is there any benefit to owning housing? More inventory storage or something?

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Estate decorating is a separate form of glamour to play with, basically. If you get an actual estate and not a FC room or apartment you can do gardening. There is storage but only for spare housing furniture.

Getting housing that isn't a room/apartment is very difficult, the others just require gil.

Once you join a FC you'll in all likelihood have access to the merchants and features that estates provide so personal housing is basically a side bonus.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Tortolia posted:

They don't unlock duties that just show up in roulettes like Hydra/Chimera do but I would classify Eureka and Bozja as very sizeable new content areas.

I'd say it's more the other way around, with Eureka and Bozja unlocking the relics.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

Regalingualius posted:

double mooching was much much much worse in arr. it's trivial now that patience ii exists.

Apok
Jul 22, 2005
I have a title now!
I finally beat the 2.0 MSQ with my WAR. I decided to look into some of the other jobs and holy crap there is so much overload.

I’m an old WOW player and I never really got stuck on alts too much because each one was a new character but having everything on the same character is amazing and I expect to have everything leveled.

So far, Samurai, Lancer, Red Mage, and Rogue are all classes I’ve played around with a bit. Samurai is fun but I played a Rogue in WoW and would like to get some Naruto anime vibes here in FFXIV. I’m also interested in Black Mage and White Mage for casters.

I can’t believe I spent so long playing WoW. Legion was amazing IMO but that was two expansions ago now and there’s a good 5-6 years of attention I think I’d rather have invested in this and some other single player games. Oh well no time like the present.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If you can get past the "poo poo that's a lot of buttons at once" factor, the SB/SHB job designs (SAM, RDM, GNB, DNC) are all super solid. That's not to say older jobs aren't too but it is totally viable to give them a try and swap over if they appeal to you since they just have good, fun designs and kits.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Apok posted:

Samurai is fun but I played a Rogue in WoW and would like to get some Naruto anime vibes here in FFXIV.

Ninja owns. Idk if you've leveled Rogue high enough to get Trick Attack yet, but the way Ninja plays basically revolves around giving yourself a buff that lets you use Trick Attack in combat and then dumping all of your burst into the vulnerability window it creates. The other mechanic Ninja gets is ninjutsu; You do ninja hand gestures called mudra to throw giant ice shuriken, call bolts of lightning, fire tornadoes, etc. Each mudra is a separate ability and you have to hit them in a specific order to make a specific outcome happen, so it takes a little practice.

Best of all, if you're a Ninja, you have your weapon out, and you jump, you do a front flip instead of the normal jump.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Plus, as a ninja, you're slightly faster non-sprinting than every other class. You're the equivalent of a Monk with Fists of Wind turned on by default. Your sprint speed is the same, though.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

And you get to hang out with a cute bunny sometimes!

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Ninja is great because it starts off simple, like any job, but the complexity ramps up a lot faster as you get to level 50. After that, they basically only add some nice little tools to make your burst phase more spicy, and a couple more oGCDs to fit in, just to make you hit even more buttons, even faster.

A lot of classes, in their current iterations, don't really feel complete until you get into the 70s. Paladin has a whole magic attack phase that doesn't exist until the late 60s, and doesn't have a proper finisher until level 80.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Mainwaring posted:

:argh:

Pasha
Nov 9, 2017

The Gunslinger posted:

Should I care about player housing or is just another grind? Like is there any benefit to owning housing? More inventory storage or something?

Other than being able to decorate (etc), the only "real" benefit is that you can get involved with (another!) mini/side game that is Gardening (which you can really only do it you have a house - most of the complicated Gardening cannot be done in apartments, unfortunately). Gardening can be a good source of income - even with an apartment you can expect to make ~5k to ~10k per day with a very minimal time investment, and much more if you have a house and look into doing complex Gardening.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

ninja is loving awesome

be a ninja

Bragon
Apr 7, 2010

Pasha posted:

Other than being able to decorate (etc), the only "real" benefit is that you can get involved with (another!) mini/side game that is Gardening (which you can really only do it you have a house - most of the complicated Gardening cannot be done in apartments, unfortunately). Gardening can be a good source of income - even with an apartment you can expect to make ~5k to ~10k per day with a very minimal time investment, and much more if you have a house and look into doing complex Gardening.

If you don't have a FC, apartment gets you access to chocobo stabling as well. I put off finding an apartment thinking they'd be a lot easier to pick up than a house. Boyyy was I wrong! I think the only way to free an apartment is for an owner to relinquish it so I'm probably in the dust until new housing hits in EW I guess.

Been spending a lot of side time working up my BLU, 102/104 spells :toot: I had some nerves about organizing SB content synced raids for the end stuff, but turns out 4/8 BLU with Diamondback and White Wind make non-savage content fairly trivial. BLU groups have also been by a lot the most chill / helpful content I've seen so far.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Mainwaring posted:

the shame rabbit

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Leraika posted:

the shame rabbit

Hey. Sometimes the boss dies in the middle of my mudras, so I intentionally mess them up to have a rabbit friend for a few seconds instead of doing nothing.

Just, ignore the other 75% of the time I have a rabbit sitting on me. That's not important.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Leraika posted:

the shame rabbit

Funny, when I use Automaton Queen right before the boss jumps I like to call it the shame robot :v:

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Bragon posted:

If you don't have a FC, apartment gets you access to chocobo stabling as well. I put off finding an apartment thinking they'd be a lot easier to pick up than a house. Boyyy was I wrong! I think the only way to free an apartment is for an owner to relinquish it so I'm probably in the dust until new housing hits in EW I guess.

There are plenty of apartments, but you might not be seeing them all.

Each housing ward has 180 total apartments. 90 are in the main division (where you go by default when entering a ward). The main division of each ward covers plots 1-30.

If you use the mini aetheryte in a housing ward, you can travel to the subdivision of that ward. The layout is identical, but the plots are numbered 31-60, and the apartments are separate as well.

So it's possible that some wards have full apartments, but be sure to check each ward's subdivision as well as the main division, since the apartments are separate and there may be vacancies you have overlooked, especially in the higher numbered wards.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Arist posted:

Funny, when I use Automaton Queen right before the boss jumps I like to call it the shame robot :v:

The shame dance, when the boss starts a phase transition right as you start stepping.

Bragon
Apr 7, 2010

Tortolia posted:

There are plenty of apartments, but you might not be seeing them all.

Each housing ward has 180 total apartments. 90 are in the main division (where you go by default when entering a ward). The main division of each ward covers plots 1-30.

If you use the mini aetheryte in a housing ward, you can travel to the subdivision of that ward. The layout is identical, but the plots are numbered 31-60, and the apartments are separate as well.

So it's possible that some wards have full apartments, but be sure to check each ward's subdivision as well as the main division, since the apartments are separate and there may be vacancies you have overlooked, especially in the higher numbered wards.

Oh poo poo THANK YOU for this intel! My first 2 choices were full up anyways, and probably Limsa too, but I'm the proud owner of a new apartment in Ul'dah district 15!

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
Been playing a lot of Ninja recently, currently sitting at 68ish.

My main job is BLM so Ninja is basically breaking the sound barrier in terms of comparative APM.

It's really good.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Bragon posted:

Oh poo poo THANK YOU for this intel! My first 2 choices were full up anyways, and probably Limsa too, but I'm the proud owner of a new apartment in Ul'dah district 15!

You're welcome! It's something that definitely isn't apparent until you poke around the wards and notice the discrepancy.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also, the Zodiac stage isn't bad. You should have enough tomestones and seals to buy everything just from playing the game to that point, and the goon guilds are all full of crafters who can poo poo out the crafted item without too much trouble. It's really a pretty easy step, imo.

Tomestones aren't the problem for that step. Seals are problematic depending on how much time and effort you've put into ranking up in your Grand Company. If you're already Second or First Lieutenant when you start this step, you shouldn't have any issues. If you haven't bothered with your GC since unlocking it in the ARR MSQ, you're in for another long grind to get caught up on it. Assuming you're starting from Private, it's 27,000 seals just to get to the point where you can turn in dungeon drops for GC seals, then another 27,000 seals to get to the point where you can actually buy the bombard cores, and then the cores themselves are another 80,000 seals.

As for the goon FCs being full of crafters who can knock the HQ crafted items, that's great for the goons who are on Excalibur and the Primal data center. For those of us on Crystal, Aether or one of the EU/JP centers without a centralized goon FC, not so much.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
I was initially very turned off by ninja as I assumed my dumbass middle aged brain couldn't handle it but I find it much easier than both samurai and dragoon. Once you get the burst phase down it's basically just 123ing until you need to do it again; I find the other two are a much more consistent "busy"

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, I was also intimidated by Ninja at first but am finding it pretty fun and reasonable to play. There aren't really that many mudra combinations, and it's pretty easy to just muscle-memory the ones you use often; I have my mudras on 1/2/3 on the Shift hotbars and the "use it" button on Shift-4. It's also nice that their buff lasts 70 seconds at base, so it's easy to pre-buff and just keep topped off, compared to the Dragoon buff which I'm constantly losing mid-fight. (I have both DRG and NIN at mid-60's, and NIN feels more complete right now -- DRG is fun and kinetic, but I get the feeling it's still building to something.)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's easier to maintain Blood of the Dragon once you hit 64 and get Lance Mastery, which lets you do both Fang and Claw and Wheeling Thrust in the same combo, so you buff it 20 seconds per combo (which takes 10s) instead of 10 seconds per combo.

Also you can always push Blood again while the clock is still running to reset the timer to 20 seconds if it's ready to go.

Edit: At 70 you get Life of the Dragon which gives you an upgraded button to play with but after that it's just minor stuff until you hit 80 and get Stardiver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I tried gunslinger and even at 30 there are a trillion buttons, are all dps classes like that? I'm used to White Mage.