Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Tom Brady sitting on the couch late at night, watching the video collage Google Photos generated with photos of him kissing his son, with the auto-generated title "You and Me Forever."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fur20 posted:

h*mself

*nods sagely*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Has anyone considered not loving T*m Br*ady? If he can be not-hosed we could be spared the reality of a Jeohn Br*dy, Kohn Br*dy, Rohn Br*dy or a Thom Br*dy, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos, it will be a home run, and so that'll make it a four nothing ballgame. I don't know if I'm gonna be putting this headset on again.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chief McHeath posted:

Has anyone considered not loving T*m Br*ady? If he can be not-hosed we could be spared the reality of a Jeohn Br*dy, Kohn Br*dy, Rohn Br*dy or a Thom Br*dy, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos, it will be a home run, and so that'll make it a four nothing ballgame. I don't know if I'm gonna be putting this headset on again.

oh boy I am too high to process this

like tom bradys heart rate when he kisses his son, on the mouth

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
wrap it up, tampa bailures

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I hate tom brady. But I love to hate him in union

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Tom Brady eats turds lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Gronk is rad though I don't even care

edit: see?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Any of you sons of bitches counting him out?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

One of you did it didn't you

Screaming Hand
Jul 30, 2004

He receives the benefit of dpi and opi. You can say Brady loves the pi pi.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

What's cool about the terrible missed opi is you knew something dastardly was going to happen on that drive before it did. Then when it happened I smiled, clapped, and said oh that's the angle we went with for this tom brady win.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Tam Brody deserves all the credit

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I hope you tampa bailures are wrapping it up, just wait til you play a game against an even moderately functioning kicker

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tart Barden was counted out again this eve against his match against The Dilled Boys and yet they kicked the winning try.
An unambiguous start to his 97th professional footballing career. Shameful.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite things about the existence of Tim Brady is the constant rain of salty tears and the horse-paste-level conspiracy theories

My least favorite thing is that he tremendously enjoys his life

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Bloop posted:

My favorite things about the existence of Tim Brady is the constant rain of salty tears and the horse-paste-level conspiracy theories

My least favorite thing is that he tremendously enjoys his life

During tonights game there was a Subway commercial in black and white portraying him as a GQ-esque model selling cologne.
When he spritzed it, the spray fume spelled out the word 'bready' and was an advertisement for Subway's new type of bread, with him shown smelling it with his voice saying "It smells so good I can almost taste it"
and and response of "..you don't even EAT bread" whispered in response since he has a weird diet protocol.

He borders on insufferable/self-aware.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
my favorite thing about tom brady is that he will die

Big Beef City posted:

During tonights game there was a Subway commercial in black and white portraying him as a GQ-esque model selling cologne.

shiiiit is this the commercial i saw that brings back EAT FRESH.?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I mean he does have a thing for kids

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I did very, very well in fantasy tonight. I <3 u t*m br*dy and Gronk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I did very, very well in fantasy tonight. I <3 u t*m br*dy and Gronk

What the gently caress nooner

:mad:

(im glad u won =])

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Nooner posted:

I <3 u t*m br*dy

No! Bad Nooner!

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

the worst thing about Tom Brady is that he probably is the best QB ever

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

punishedkissinger posted:

Yeah at cheating and/or having an incredible defence

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah at cheating and/or having an incredible defence

lmao cry more tears

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

the cheating accusations font really add up for me tbh

he seems like an incredible piece of poo poo tho

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mahomes will surpass him in every way

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Julius CSAR posted:

Mahomes will surpass him in every way

Maybe!

I hope so because that would mean another amazing two decades of football to watch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

he seems like an incredible piece of poo poo tho

He is an incredible piece of poo poo

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

fartknocker posted:

He is an incredible piece of poo poo

the greatest piece of poo poo to ever lay hands on a suspiciously supple pig skin

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm just mad the refs dared to involve themselves in the "Dallas Cowboys are masters at poopin their own pant" display.

Tom is old, with the arm of a strapping young lad. I hate him.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Brady is the greatest and also a traitor.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

Brady is the greatest and also a traitor.

As a New Englander who now lives in Florida, I

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Weren’t the allegations basically “bellicheck paid people to go and surreptitiously record other teams’ practices so that he could learn their offenses/defenses and play calls and then use that info against the other team.” I mean, that sounds like cheating to me so I don’t know what’s left to add up. I mean there was the deflated balls thing, but I mean I think that’s probably true of anyone who took steroids

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I can't believe I missed a gently caress you tom brady thread.

Sorry

I hate that dude with all my heart

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Can't wait until i get to see all the Brady haters cry their tears of sorrow this year, like you do almost every year. It's almost a 50/50 coin flip if he wins a Superbowl in a given year. :grin:

1redflag posted:

Weren’t the allegations basically “bellicheck paid people to go and surreptitiously record other teams’ practices so that he could learn their offenses/defenses and play calls and then use that info against the other team.” I mean, that sounds like cheating to me so I don’t know what’s left to add up. I mean there was the deflated balls thing, but I mean I think that’s probably true of anyone who took steroids

Belichick never recorded practices. Belichick recorded the other team's defensive coaches during their games to record their defensive signals (this was back in the day when there was no radio communication between coaches and the defense, now there is). People think the Patriots somehow knew the other team's defensive signals the next time they played them, which is stupid, as teams always change their defensive signals game to game (sometimes even by halftime), otherwise you could just hire someone with binoculars to record their signals, then just go over the game tape and line it up to what was called. Then why did he do it if it wouldn't allow him to know what plays defenses were being called in? There was a scout who speculated it was so belichick could record how long it took for defensive coaches to get their signals in to their defense, which makes sense as belichick liked to run no-huddle offenses quite a bit, and if defensive coaches don't get their signals in on time, it screws over the defense when you run a hurry up offense.

Edit: The ironic thing is, it was legal to do the recording in certain parts of the stadium, i believe the rulebook said you could record anything you want if you had a covering over your head, so for, exmaple, you could record from the club box. The recording was done on the sidelines.

Mister Fister fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Sep 11, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mister Fister posted:

Can't wait until i get to see all the Brady haters cry their tears of sorrow this year, like you do almost every year :grin:

Belichick never recorded practices. Belichick recorded the other team's defensive coaches during their games to record their defensive signals (this was back in the day when there was no radio communication between coaches and the defense, now there is). People think the Patriots somehow knew the other team's defensive signals the next time they played them, which is stupid, as teams always change their defensive signals game to game (sometimes even by halftime), otherwise you could just hire someone with binoculars to record their signals, then just go over the game tape and line it up to what was called. Then why did he do it if it wouldn't allow him to know what plays defenses were being called in? There was a scout who speculated it was so belichick could record how long it took for defensive coaches to get their signals in to their defense, which makes sense as belichick liked to run no-huddle offenses quite a bit, and if defensive coaches don't get their signals in on time, it screws over the defense when you run a hurry up offense.

I am an Eagles fan. Your hero lost to a second string guy.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am an Eagles fan. Your hero lost to a second string guy.

Tom Brady was feeling charitable for your fanbase and historically underachieving team. And the city of Philadelphia, which is a total dump. Totally understandable. Tom Brady is a generous man.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mister Fister posted:

Tom Brady was feeling charitable for your fanbase and historically underachieving team. And the city of Philadelphia, which is a total dump. Totally understandable. Tom Brady is a generous man.

This is how an rear end in a top hat posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

This is how an rear end in a top hat posts

I am absolutely an rear end in a top hat, but show me the lie.