Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

lmao first phone death and rejoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

dioxazine posted:

i don't think so, but i stepped away from computer for the entire weekend and it felt really good

:yeah:

The Fool posted:

no, that only happens when you’re around so please stay away

:justpost:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

KidDynamite posted:

Since you're presumably at your computer, you could install and use the Cinco e-trial to just decide your verdict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2RLTmqG4w

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KidDynamite posted:

is that like fan death?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: they forced us to teams from slack and now i cant do anything on my mobile, and they didnt give us a heads up so i lost a bunch of notes that i took

i have a funeral later today and im vaguely considering writing today off

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

cjs: they forced us to teams from slack and now i cant do anything on my mobile, and they didnt give us a heads up so i lost a bunch of notes that i took

i have a funeral later today and im vaguely considering writing today off

oh yeah, I took this photo for you :shobon:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

hahahaha there's a lady at planet fitness.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

her phone is dying and she's like I need to leave the phone near the outlet but I'm going to continue working out.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

KidDynamite posted:

her phone is dying and she's like I need to leave the phone near the outlet but I'm going to continue working out.

lol loving people are so selfish

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

lol loving people are so selfish

yeah like what the gently caress would you be doing if you were at the court house?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i know this argument was ended hours ago but mapfrappe is back :unsmith:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

draw on cat

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

barons land survey

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

oh yeah, I took this photo for you :shobon:

:shobon:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

KidDynamite posted:

yeah like what the gently caress would you be doing if you were at the court house?

im now imagining a squeaking stairmaster inside the open air coffin that the jury traditionally sits in

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/barbituratecat/status/1437423711351570443?s=21

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

quote:

So what do we do, you might ask? We're building a gamified wine buying and trading platform

i really hate it here

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cjs: A manager logged in on actual 9/11 to send us an essay about 9/11. This is some deranged behavior.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

cjs: A manager logged in on actual 9/11 to send us an essay about 9/11. This is some deranged behavior.

i was at a bar on saturday night and said "happy september 11!" to another american guy and he pulled up a chair and asked me to sit down, seriously looked right at me and said "where were you that day? whats your story?"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i was at a bar on saturday night and said "happy september 11!" to another american guy and he pulled up a chair and asked me to sit down, seriously looked right at me and said "where were you that day? whats your story?"

https://twitter.com/dogboner/status/1436819093794050055

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol i wish i had seen this before saturday night

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

https://twitter.com/alikchi_/status/1194756420975104000

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

gym lady is now laying in bed

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

cjs: went to a (masked, outdoor) beer festival over the weekend and tried a pistachio cream ale that still has me thinking about how incredible it was.

Is this the beer version of "omg I love coffee" and buying a frappuccino

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth manager

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

id try the pistachio beer

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

Is this the beer version of "omg I love coffee" and buying a frappuccino
no. cream ale is a style that's like 200 years old

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

fart simpson posted:

id try the pistachio beer

There was also a mango\jabeñero cider and it was loving mindblowing.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i had a mango wheat beer yesterday and it was mediocre

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ive had a orange creamsicle beer and goddamn it was so good. i should see if i can get some for my next camping trip in a couple weeks.

my brother gave me a powered cooler yesterday but the owners lost the cable and the replacement doesn't show which side is the cool side so i have to experiment with the thing and hope it doesn't get too hot, haha. they normally had a dot or blue/red sides.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Video Nasty posted:

There was also a mango\jabeñero cider and it was loving mindblowing.

are you saying jalapeño or habanero or is that a neologism for a blend? whichever way it is it sounds good but i hope it had habanero in it in some capacity cause :getin:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Achmed Jones posted:

are you saying jalapeño or habanero or is that a neologism for a blend? whichever way it is it sounds good but i hope it had habanero in it in some capacity cause :getin:

ty for posting this. i thought i was forgetting english and was staring at that word going “huh, is that how you spell jalapeño? i thought it was different somehow”

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

i had a mango wheat beer yesterday and it was mediocre

Try one of these OP

https://loneriverbevco.com/

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

im not sure why you'd mix a jalapeno and habanero - wouldn't you want to choose just 1 pepper for heat? i cant recall if they have distinct flavours

at the wedding i was at on saturday they put sliced jalapenos in the salad and some of my friends who hate heat were surprised. it was pretty weird though cause they cut them like you'd cut a bell pepper - so they thought it was a green pepper hahah

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

spicy salads can be pretty good, but if you get surprised they're not as fun. well, fun for the person who made it

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

dioxazine posted:

spicy salads

Cinnamon Red Hots Applesauce ~ a vintage family recipe from the 30's

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

that's not a salad, that's a crime.

i'd try it once though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
peppers will gladly cross pollinate but the results are pretty unpredictable. this person got smooth, not as hot haberneros.