Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Trip report: Historic Merfolk slaps, it's like playing the old release MTGA Merfolk deck except with interaction and a really mean curve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Anyway I got kinda good at doing drafts and I'm curious about the tinkerer's cube draft, any tips for it? I know it's more focused on crafting cool synergies

ive had luck with U/R spells. grab all the burn you can early on (never a bad proposition because removal is scarce in this cube) and see if you get one of the expensive spell payoffs like Miraris Conjecture, Double Vision, or Thousand Year Storm. games are usually slow enough that you can just remove their early stuff, play one of your dumb big enchantments, and just cruise to victory

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Anyway I got kinda good at doing drafts and I'm curious about the tinkerer's cube draft, any tips for it? I know it's more focused on crafting cool synergies

It's really heavily synergy based but there's also not much removal and what is there is very overcosted, however you do want some interaction as your opponent will probably play some creature that's key to their synergy. Killing a Soulherder before it starts to go off is imperative. The only board wipes are Hour of Revelation and Orcus I believe. Many of the tradition style decks don't really exist. There aren't really "aggro" decks or "control" decks. Each color pair sort of has it's own deck. Some of the ones off the top of my head:

BR - Sacrifice
UW - Flickering
GW - Tokens or Enchantments
UG - Lands matter or Tokens
UR - Spells
GR - Power 4 matters
BW - Lifegain or +1 Counters
BU - Discard or Unblockable

You want to take enablers for certain decks while staying open early on. If you draft a deck with a bunch of payoffs, but no enablers, it won't do great. If you see an early Emiel or Soulherder, it might be wise to spec on it since those are the key pieces for the flicker deck. Junk Winder is a key piece for the UG tokens deck. Lolth and Mayhem Devil are very good in the sacrifice deck.

There's also a lot of Learn/Lesson stuff. If you see Mascot Exhibition, just take it. There's also four copies of Environmental Sciences, so there are enough lessons to going around that Learn stuff is actually a good way to fill out a deck.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I'm not good enough at deckbuilding to blow gold on Tinkerer's, and you don't even get to keep the cards. :smith:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/TheGr8Aspie/status/1437266621513584641?s=20

If my board is empty and I'm using crippling fear as a general sweeper, what's the funniest creature type to name?

'Coward' is kind of funny becaust it looks like you're mocking your opponent's valor.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Did two rounds of tinkerers cube and it was a complete disaster. Didn’t win once

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Owlbear Camus posted:

If my board is empty and I'm using crippling fear as a general sweeper, what's the funniest creature type to name?

'Coward' is kind of funny becaust it looks like you're mocking your opponent's valor.
I always pick Phelddagrif

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I've been playing mtg off and on (mostly off) and always casually since the late 90's. I recently started getting into Arena. I want to into some drafts but I've never done it before. Any good strategy primers etc.? I know what specific cards to look for is always gonna change with sets, but I've never been a great deck builder.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Owlbear Camus posted:

Zubera. Let em know you scroll to the bottom of the list for your choice.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
I normally choose Advisor, because it is on the first page and reasonably funny.

Looking at the creature type list on the wiki...
I suppose I should check if Survivor is available on list. Or Orb or Sand.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I have literally never faced anyone who didnt pick either antelope or assembly worker

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

brugroffil posted:

I've been playing mtg off and on (mostly off) and always casually since the late 90's. I recently started getting into Arena. I want to into some drafts but I've never done it before. Any good strategy primers etc.? I know what specific cards to look for is always gonna change with sets, but I've never been a great deck builder.

A new set is coming out Thursday and we don't have a good handle on what's good in it yet. There's been some guesswork and theorycrafting but nothing is known until we get some hands on experience.

Every set is different and someone might try to give you broad advice with a dubious acronym, ignore them because they are actively doing you harm.

The current set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms (AFR) is not a good place to learn because of the hideous colour imbalance, to the point where getting you up to speed won't accomplish much. Also it's bad and boring.

The absolute basics are: be wary of your mana curve (play more cheap cards than expensive), starting off stick mostly with cards that affect the board state (creatures, efficient removal, cheap combat tricks, etc ), be aware of the synergies/themes/combos that are available but ONLY the good ones (yes this isn't helpful in a vacuum lol).

As the format fleshes out we'll have a better idea of what is and isn't good. If you're playing on desktop go to 17lands.com and download the app that records your drafts and games, and you can share your those here for review.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Did two rounds of tinkerers cube and it was a complete disaster. Didn’t win once

Feels bad. Better luck next time.

Unrelated, but I laughed really hard when I saw this live.

https://twitter.com/Ashlizzlle_/status/1437303062046167043

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Sep 13, 2021

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

It's highly contextual. I would highly recommend watching pros draft on twitch or YouTube because it's much easier to intuit than to describe with hard-and-fast rules.

Also, be on the lookout for any content creators or articles that use the mnemonic "bread." It does have some applications but it's considered by the thread to be outdated by the standards of current limited design philosophy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

brugroffil posted:

Check out Jim Davis’ bronze to mythic series on YouTube, I’ve been watching him and it’s helped me up my draft game. He’s also pretty entertaining without being too cringy.

That being said AFR draft sucks so might as well just wait a few days for the new set rotation

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Somebody should make a mono green deck with Wren and Seven with big creatures and call it "Wren and Stompy"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whooping Crabs posted:

Somebody should make a mono green deck with Wren and Seven with big creatures and call it "Wren and Stompy"

Hell it’ll play well with Ashaya.

wolfman101
Feb 8, 2004

PCXL Fanboy
I wish they would fix largish trigger stacks. It makes playing Scute Swarm a pain in the rear end when the game decides it will no longer automatically resolve a 100 trigger stack half way through and starts threatening you with a draw. I honestly have no idea why this game is so bad at handling fairly small numbers.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
so I made an okay-ish Killian Historic Brawl deck and I'd like some suggestions to improve it further, I mostly based it off his EDH Aura-based build, and it's JUST not fast enough to quite go under the Goloses of the format.

quote:

Commander
1 Killian, Ink Duelist (STX) 197

Deck
1 Heliod's Punishment (THB) 21
11 Plains (AFR) 265
1 Loyal Warhound (AFR) 23
1 General's Enforcer (IKO) 188
1 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
1 Kaya's Ghostform (WAR) 94
1 Beaming Defiance (STX) 9
1 Cave of the Frost Dragon (AFR) 253
1 Mortify (RNA) 192
1 Shambling Suit (ELD) 230
1 Esper Sentinel (MH2) 12
1 Silverquill Command (STX) 232
1 Doom Blade (STA) 28
1 Vanishing Verse (STX) 244
1 Dire Tactics (IKO) 183
1 Infernal Scarring (M21) 105
1 Heliod's Pilgrim (THB) 20
1 Danitha Capashen, Paragon (DAR) 12
1 Kor Spiritdancer (JMP) 116
1 Acclaimed Contender (ELD) 1
1 Sram, Senior Edificer (KLR) 32
1 Rune of Sustenance (KHM) 25
1 Knight's Pledge (ANB) 12
1 Pacifism (IKO) 25
1 Despark (STA) 59
10 Swamp (AFR) 273
1 Closing Statement (STX) 169
1 Banishing Light (THB) 4
1 Angelic Gift (M20) 5
1 Maul of the Skyclaves (ZNR) 27
1 Inevitable End (THB) 102
1 Elspeth's Nightmare (THB) 91
1 Demonic Embrace (M21) 95
1 Mire's Grasp (THB) 106
1 Eternal Thirst (JMP) 229
1 Mogis's Favor (THB) 107
1 Pious Wayfarer (THB) 32
1 Sentinel's Eyes (THB) 36
1 Hateful Eidolon (THB) 101
1 Brightclimb Pathway (ZNR) 259
1 Elspeth Conquers Death (THB) 13
1 Angelic Reward (ANB) 3
1 Dawn Evangel (THB) 8
1 Temple of Silence (M21) 255
1 Shineshadow Snarl (STX) 272
1 Scoured Barrens (M21) 250
1 Silverquill Campus (STX) 273
1 Commanding Presence (THB) 7
1 Command Tower (ELD) 333
1 Evolving Wilds (M20) 246
1 Arcane Signet (ELD) 331
1 Flutterfox (ELD) 12
1 Moon-Blessed Cleric (AFR) 26
1 Feed the Swarm (ZNR) 102
1 All That Glitters (ELD) 2
1 Face of Divinity (JMP) 103
1 Access Tunnel (STX) 262
1 Crawling Barrens (ZNR) 262
1 Halvar, God of Battle (KHM) 15
1 Dub (M21) 16
1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
1 Eat to Extinction (THB) 90
1 Light of Promise (M21) 25
1 Indomitable Will (THB) 25
1 Bonds of Faith (J21) 8
1 Vorpal Sword (AFR) 124
1 Omen of the Dead (THB) 110
1 Dead Weight (IKO) 83
1 Minimus Containment (AFR) 24
1 Rise to Glory (THB) 225
1 Spectral Steel (KHM) 30
1 On Serra's Wings (DAR) 28
1 Valor of the Worthy (KHM) 37
1 Archon of Sun's Grace (THB) 3
1 Favored of Iroas (THB) 15
1 Starnheim Courser (KHM) 32
1 Karametra's Blessing (THB) 26
1 Transcendent Envoy (THB) 40
1 Fracture (STX) 188
1 Languish (JMP) 246

I've had some bad luck with mana but I can't tell if it's on the mana base or just variance. Other than that it might need more anti-planeswalker options and maybe a boardwipe or two more? Before this version I made a Magecraft/spells matter deck and it was weaker but faster.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I'm really liking all the new merfolk, I hope they still make a high tier deck after the new set.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

been having fun with this one

quote:

Deck
4 Harmonic Prodigy (MH2) 132
7 Mountain (AFR) 277
4 Rage Forger (J21) 82
3 Fanatic of Mogis (JMP) 121
4 Goblin Anarchomancer (MH2) 200
4 Forest (AFR) 281
4 Dragonmaster Outcast (WWK) 81
3 Goblin Arsonist (M21) 147
4 Collected Company (AKR) 186
4 Escape to the Wilds (ELD) 189
4 Burning-Tree Emissary (GTC) 216
4 Rootbound Crag (XLN) 256
4 Cragcrown Pathway (ZNR) 261
4 Stomping Ground (RNA) 259
3 Embercleave (ELD) 120

I was trying different shamans and was doubtful the fanatic of mogis would work but it somehow does, I won 3 matches in a row with it earlier today, nobody sees it coming.

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 14, 2021

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Is there a way to choose to order of attack triggers on the phone version? Been playing Targ Nar in brawl and it always resolves his boost before creating Battle Cry Goblin's token.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
PLaying against Golos in Historic Brawl is so fun and by fun I mean if they untap with it on the board you lose. You can literally afford to not play for five turns and still win, lol.

edit: seriously, just ban this stupid card from Historic Brawl, why the gently caress was it even unbanned, I could have a stroke, die, rot in my PC chair and wait until a viral outbreak turns me into a zombie and still have the time and the brainpower to play that list

Dias fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Sep 14, 2021

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

snyprmag posted:

Is there a way to choose to order of attack triggers on the phone version? Been playing Targ Nar in brawl and it always resolves his boost before creating Battle Cry Goblin's token.

You have to unselect auto stack triggers in the settings then you can choose when multiple happen simultaneously. It adds tedium but wheen it can't infer correctly it's the only way.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Simone Poodoin posted:

been having fun with this one

I was trying different shamans and was doubtful the fanatic of mogis would work but it somehow does, I won 3 matches in a row with it earlier today, nobody sees it coming.

I’ve tried this deck out but it seems just a bit too slow and clunky for my liking. I’ve been really enjoying Enchantress, though, it’s surprisingly explosive and has a great toolbox.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
There's a very strong Shaman deck out there but I don't know how it's been doing since the Arena Open.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

So when the new mastery comes out, say I got 30 levels in the free route and then shelled out for the actual pass, would I retroactively get all the rewards up to that point? I've been scooping up some free gems from throwing myself at drafts & such. Still iffy about whether or not I want to actually spend $$$ on this game.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Yes, mastery pass rewards are retroactive.

If you're finishing out the mastery pass then it's almost certainly worth spending the gems for, after we know exactly what'll be on it you can do the math and figure out how many levels you'd need to gain for it to be worth it to you.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

There are a bunch of sites that have gone through various passes and worked out the value you get from the mastery pass and pretty much all seem worth it. I also just recently started playing during strixhaven and was iffy but when I had already hit past level 50 without buying it I decided to and ended maxing out. For afr I am at lv 77 currently so almost done as well.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Built another Historic Brawl deck I enjoy a lot.

Commander
1 Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage (DAR) 202

Deck
1 Board the Weatherlight (DAR) 8
13 Plains (ANA) 6
1 Traxos, Scourge of Kroog (DAR) 234
1 The Birth of Meletis (THB) 5
1 Elspeth Conquers Death (THB) 13
1 Medomai's Prophecy (THB) 53
13 Island (ANA) 11
1 The Mirari Conjecture (DAR) 57
1 Kiora Bests the Sea God (THB) 52
1 Lyra Dawnbringer (DAR) 26
1 Essence Scatter (M19) 54
1 Reidane, God of the Worthy (KHM) 21
1 Ugin, the Ineffable (WAR) 2
1 Karn, Scion of Urza (DAR) 1
1 Baral, Chief of Compliance (KLR) 42
1 Teferi, Hero of Dominaria (DAR) 207
1 Linvala, Keeper of Silence (JMP) 119
1 Barrin, Tolarian Archmage (M21) 45
1 Mangara, the Diplomat (M21) 27
1 Tale's End (M20) 77
1 Narset, Parter of Veils (WAR) 61
1 Fblthp, the Lost (WAR) 50
1 Lavinia, Azorius Renegade (RNA) 189
1 In Bolas's Clutches (DAR) 54
1 Search for Azcanta (XLN) 74
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite (NPH) 9
1 Hanna, Ship's Navigator (INV) 249
1 Castle Ardenvale (ELD) 238
1 Glass Casket (ELD) 15
1 Midnight Clock (ELD) 54
1 Soul-Guide Lantern (THB) 237
1 Coldsteel Heart (CSP) 136
1 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
1 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
1 Treasure Map (XLN) 250
1 Chromatic Lantern (GRN) 233
1 Solemn Simulacrum (M21) 239
1 Gates of Istfell (KHM) 256
1 Glacial Fortress (XLN) 255
1 Hallowed Fountain (RNA) 251
1 Hengegate Pathway (KHM) 260
1 Irrigated Farmland (AKR) 304
1 Meandering River (M19) 253
1 Temple of Enlightenment (THB) 246
1 Tranquil Cove (M20) 259
1 Dovin's Veto (WAR) 193
1 Absorb (RNA) 151
1 Deputy of Detention (RNA) 165
1 Time Wipe (WAR) 223
1 Dream Trawler (THB) 214
1 Urza's Ruinous Blast (DAR) 39
1 Karn's Temporal Sundering (DAR) 55
1 Wavebreak Hippocamp (THB) 80
1 Rewind (M21) 63
1 Swords to Plowshares (STA) 10
1 Counterspell (STA) 15
1 Negate (STA) 18
1 Disdainful Stroke (KHM) 54
1 Brainstorm (STA) 13
1 Heliod's Intervention (THB) 19
1 Sublime Epiphany (M21) 74
1 Time Warp (STA) 22
1 Disallow (KLR) 46
1 Wrath of God (AKR) 46
1 Day of Judgment (STA) 2
1 Behold the Multiverse (KHM) 46
1 Sea Gate Restoration (ZNR) 76
1 Nettlecyst (MH2) 231
1 Castle Vantress (ELD) 242
1 Field of Ruin (THB) 242
1 Declaration in Stone (SOI) 12
1 Banishing Light (THB) 4
1 Ravenform (KHM) 72
1 Meteor Golem (M19) 241

Basically once you hit four mana for Raff you start being annoying by playing almost everything on their turn. Karn's Temporal Sundering at instant speed is some rude poo poo. Lavinia is probably the first card I will cut but I want to get someone with her.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Today's daily put me over level 100 of mastery pass, I don't even like AFR, send help

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Dias posted:

PLaying against Golos in Historic Brawl is so fun and by fun I mean if they untap with it on the board you lose. You can literally afford to not play for five turns and still win, lol.

edit: seriously, just ban this stupid card from Historic Brawl, why the gently caress was it even unbanned, I could have a stroke, die, rot in my PC chair and wait until a viral outbreak turns me into a zombie and still have the time and the brainpower to play that list

Golos actually just got banned in regular Commander yesterday. Assuming they have literally anyone at all working in Brawl, I can only assume their days are numbered.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yeah cubes tend to require a different mindset than normal drafts. less about finding your lane, and more about exploiting powerful synergies

its still worth playing them cuz they are fun and really hone your deckbuilding skills

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Bust Rodd posted:

Golos actually just got banned in regular Commander yesterday. Assuming they have literally anyone at all working in Brawl, I can only assume their days are numbered.

I actually kinda wanted to match up against Golos without field, but I'll settle for less Golos.

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Edit: Wrong thread

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Field of the Dead for sure needs to go. there isn't a single card in the format that can keep up with your opponent's zombie production, especially if they are a green deck.

In any case, here's my updated Worldfire Inferno list, swapped out 5-6 cards from previous build:

Commander
1 Inferno of the Star Mounts (AFR) 151

Deck
1 Storm's Wrath (THB) 157
1 Anger of the Gods (AKR) 138
1 Lightning Bolt (STA) 42
1 Ramunap Ruins (AKR) 326
1 Castle Embereth (ELD) 239
1 Den of the Bugbear (AFR) 254
1 Sweltering Suns (AKR) 176
1 Birgi, God of Storytelling (KHM) 123
1 Hour of Devastation (AKR) 160
1 Solemn Simulacrum (M21) 239
1 Heraldic Banner (ELD) 222
1 Coldsteel Heart (CSP) 136
1 Nyx Lotus (THB) 235
1 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
1 Strike It Rich (MH2) 143
1 Magda, Brazen Outlaw (KHM) 142
1 Star of Extinction (XLN) 161
1 Seize the Spoils (KHM) 149
1 Storm-Kiln Artist (STX) 115
1 Unexpected Windfall (AFR) 164
1 Pirate's Pillage (RIX) 109
1 Goldspan Dragon (KHM) 139
1 Treasure Vault (AFR) 261
1 Treasure Map (XLN) 250
1 Fires of Invention (ELD) 125
1 Fiery Emancipation (M21) 143
1 Chaos Warp (STA) 36
1 Thrill of Possibility (STA) 46
1 Xorn (AFR) 167
1 Plundering Barbarian (AFR) 158
1 Wily Goblin (XLN) 174
1 Improvised Weaponry (AFR) 150
1 Sudden Breakthrough (STX) 116
1 Abrade (AKR) 136
1 The Akroan War (THB) 124
1 Zariel, Archduke of Avernus (AFR) 172
1 Cavalier of Flame (M20) 125
1 Terror of Mount Velus (THB) 295
1 Inventors' Fair (KLR) 284
1 Chandra's Regulator (M20) 131
26 Mountain (UND) 94
1 Scorching Dragonfire (JMP) 139
1 Embercleave (ELD) 120
1 Chandra, Awakened Inferno (M20) 127
1 Shatterskull Smashing (ZNR) 161
1 Magmaquake (JMP) 347
1 Meteor Swarm (AFR) 155
1 The Immortal Sun (RIX) 180
1 Ugin, the Spirit Dragon (M21) 1
1 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
1 Skyclave Relic (ZNR) 252
1 Gilded Lotus (DAR) 215
1 Irencrag Feat (ELD) 127
1 Banefire (M19) 130
1 Tormenting Voice (ZNR) 172
1 Ox of Agonas (THB) 147
1 Bonders' Enclave (IKO) 245
1 Eye of Vecna (AFR) 243
1 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
1 Fire Prophecy (IKO) 116
1 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
1 Terror of the Peaks (M21) 164
1 Sundering Stroke (ELD) 144
1 Runaway Steam-Kin (GRN) 115
1 Robber of the Rich (ELD) 138
1 Torbran, Thane of Red Fell (ELD) 147
1 Glorybringer (AKR) 157
1 Ilharg, the Raze-Boar (WAR) 133
1 Etali, Primal Storm (RIX) 100
1 Field of Ruin (THB) 242
1 Tyrite Sanctum (KHM) 272
1 Chandra, Torch of Defiance (KLR) 117
1 Kazuul's Fury (ZNR) 146

This deck is really well positioned IMO. You don't really need to play into Control mirrors, you can actually just play a slow game and try and stick a draw engine and wait until you have a window to destroy them with inferno. Against creature decks just mull until you hit sweepers and you have a good way to clean up. Against Planeswalker decks, Inferno himself just about owns every problematic walker in the format.

I've gotten to burn someone out with Inferno twice so far, it's absolutely not a gimmick, it's a real win condition that bakes a level of inevitability into the deck. On a long enough timeframe, you can just drop Infero into play and get there. By far the best deck I've piloted into Grixis//Bolas control and Golos decks.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I just bought the mastery pass/draft token pre order for innistrad :mrwhite:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You should call the deck World/Inferno Friendship Society.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Laugh, this week's midweek magic is a singleton event, but they (probably inadvertently) released it with a limit of 3 games max to get your wins and no one can find a game in the queue anyway. Great program, that arena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

That would suck if it's not an unintentional change.

Here's a State of the Game update. The card sleeve at level 31 on the free track for rotation rewards looks cool.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/mtg-arena-state-game-innistrad-midnight-hunt-2021-09-14

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Sep 14, 2021