Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Fix posted:

Oh come on, do better than that.

Lmao what? I linked everything my dude and dont care about the xbox stuff (see that ps5 in the thread title?) cept for perfect dark.

I get the feeling you dont fully get whats going on here and trying to find out whos nintendo uncle this is despite the link and info contained within that lovely reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Metroid Dread turned out to be real and actually looks good. I’ll believe anything at this point.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Metroid Dread looks weird tbh. Might be good, but without the metroid skin I couldn't tell you it wasn't just some random metroidvania of the day. I'll probably get it but it seems like kind of a sad pittance for Prime 4 purgatory hell.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the leak reported that "xbox stays winnin" and it was corroborated by somethingawful forums user Quantum of Phallus in several leakedf posts

50,000,000 QoP posts can’t be wrong

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

veni veni veni posted:

Metroid Dread looks weird tbh. Might be good, but without the metroid skin I couldn't tell you it wasn't just some random metroidvania of the day. I'll probably get it but it seems like kind of a sad pittance for Prime 4 purgatory hell.

Yeah that castlevania mirror of fate they did sucked. I mean i got m5 preordered but mercury steam doing it have me concerned.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Lmao what? I linked everything my dude and dont care about the xbox stuff (see that ps5 in the thread title?) cept for perfect dark.

I get the feeling you dont fully get whats going on here and trying to find out whos nintendo uncle this is despite the link and info contained within that lovely reddit.

Seems like dudes are just making poo poo up and you're spreading it around, and when I ask you to point out details about that lovely reddit, you just decline and call it a lovely reddit.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The Geforce Now leak is real, Nvidia even commented on it themselves. They also said many of the titles listed were speculative, but most games on that table are eventually going to see the light of day.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Somebody found a bunch of speculative estore metadata, and now TitanFall 3 is a real project? Woof.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

veni veni veni posted:

I would rather metroid prime but oh well. happy for any metroid.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Fix posted:

Somebody found a bunch of speculative estore metadata, and now TitanFall 3 is a real project? Woof.

You're fixating on one speculative project to disprove an entire list of very likely future IPs. Developers create profiles for projects that never see the light of day all the time, that doesn't make the leak untrue.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

Seems like dudes are just making poo poo up and you're spreading it around, and when I ask you to point out details about that lovely reddit, you just decline and call it a lovely reddit.

No i linked the goddamn thing and you got arsey about it lmao. No one is making poo poo up, i have mentioned a lot of times its placeholder stuff, it aint my fault if you didnt read that or the poo poo in the link. You are being very weirdly aggro about this "hey how come you didnt know about wolverine before last week!!!" Like lmao this isnt how this poo poo works. And like no poo poo its internal placeholder database stuff from publishers thats what been constantly said about this leak

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Sep 14, 2021

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

exquisite tea posted:

You're fixating on one speculative project to disprove an entire list of very likely future IPs. Developers create profiles for projects that never see the light of day all the time, that doesn't make the leak untrue.

The leak is speculative, and functionally worthless. He said that MS confirmed some part of it, and I asked where.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Vikar Jerome posted:

Theres been a geforce now hack leak, which has a ton of games not ywt revealed in their database (and some nintendo stuff for their weird china wii emulator they do over there)

*these could be testing and placeholder stuff and canned stuff or names for different things which are out and the sony games could just be for psnow but its legit*

Hold on to ya butts, cos kansas is going bye bye.

-ff9 remake
-chrono cross remake/remaster :eyepop:
-ff tactics remaster
-titanfall 3
-crysis 4
-kingdom hearts 4
-half life 2 remastered
-resident evil 4 remake
-bioshock 2022
-bioshock raytracing
-gta 3, vc, sa remasters
-mirrors edge raytracing
-street fighter 6
-tomb raider aniversay 2021
-unnamed square enix title
-dragona dogma 2
-monster hunter 6
-Helldivers 2
-tekken 8
-batman arkham knight raytracing
-bayo 3!?!?!
-xcom 3

Bunch of sony games going to pc like demons and gt7 but no spiderman, no last of us and no bloodborne mention lmao

These could be test enteries and things could get cancelled but still, they remember chrono cross :eyepop:

Half of these cannot be real unless like "Remake" means they slapped a filter on it, or in FFT's case are literally porting the ios version
However as unlikely as it is I really do hope Bayo 3 comes to PC (spoken as someone with an old rear end 970) because I can't imagine the Switch will do it justice

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Fix posted:

The leak is speculative, and functionally worthless. He said that MS confirmed some part of it, and I asked where.

Nvidia doesn't create profiles for whatever random poo poo they make up, they get that information directly from the publishers. Seeing a leaked Geforce Now profile for an as-yet unannounced game makes it more likely that it has entered some stage of development than not. That's all.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Fix posted:

Keep posting, I'm enjoying this

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I can't imagine the Switch will do it justice

It won’t in that it’s not coming out on switch or anything else

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

People always talk about MS almost killing Platinum but Nintendo lowkey murdered Bayonetta in the cradle. That's cold Miyamoto.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

I never said MS confirmed it and i linked where the confirmation came which has links to the "confirmation". (They confirmed what the code name games were) i think the problem here is you misreading poo poo and then not actually reading links and then acting weird about this clearly maybe grain of salt placeholder situation that has come from legit servers with zero outside tampering. Its weird dude, believe what you want, take my weird posts as serious as you want (its funny when i see goons taking my posts extremely seriously) the sun is gonna swallow the earth soon, so who gives a poo poo.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

fridge corn posted:

Keep posting, I'm enjoying this

I'm doing my best, Fridge Corn.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Titanfall 3 fake

Pages ago :kiddo:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
TitanFake 3

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Titanfall is the Alpha Protocol of the Playstation thread as exactly 12 people played it and they all post here.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Titanfail 2 copies sold

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

I never said MS confirmed it and i linked where the confirmation came which has links to the "confirmation". (They confirmed what the code name games were) i think the problem here is you misreading poo poo and then not actually reading links and then acting weird about this clearly maybe grain of salt placeholder situation that has come from legit servers with zero outside tampering. Its weird dude, believe what you want, the sun is gonna swallow the earth soon.

Dipshit, I asked you last page "confirmed by who" and you said "some xbox dudes" and didn't link poo poo. If instead, you said something like "a reddit comment by some dude called jez who is an Xbox podcaster confirmed that a project name is probably Fable" we might get somewhere, but like them you just spout abstract bullshit all the time and get mad when people don't take the time to keep up with it.

Am I salty about it? Yeah, I just wasted three hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Having dinner, but Deathloop is entirely my jam.

Reminding me of Bioshock a bit, so I'm hype a Bioshock remaster is part of the leak.
All it needs is an updated UI and it'll be stellar.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Titanfall 2 was very good. I thought the multiplayer mode was particularly fine, but the campaign was also good!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Vikar Jerome posted:

I dont know, ask sony. The xbox stuff has already been confirmed lol

Fix posted:

Which stuff? Where?

Please learn how to read post threads at somethingawful.com. the dude who confirmed it is some big xbox windows dude insider dude who i dont know but everyone says hes legit and knows ms codenames so.

Fix posted:

Dipshit, I asked you last page "confirmed by who" and you said "some xbox dudes" and didn't link poo poo. If instead, you said something like "a reddit comment by some dude called jez who is an Xbox podcaster confirmed that a project name is probably Fable" we might get somewhere, but like them you just spout abstract bullshit all the time and get mad when people don't take the time to keep up

I linked it. You absolute weirdo. Dont waste 3 hours on ignoring links or taking this poo poo way too seriously, my dude. Its either this or i do some work for me, and gently caress that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Fix don't get shits with the Viks

It'll make your life complex my Fix, baby take it easy.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Vikar Jerome posted:

-ff9 remake
-chrono cross remake/remaster :eyepop:
-ff tactics remaster
-titanfall 3
-crysis 4
-kingdom hearts 4
-half life 2 remastered
-resident evil 4 remake
-bioshock 2022
-bioshock raytracing
-gta 3, vc, sa remasters
-mirrors edge raytracing
-street fighter 6
-tomb raider aniversay 2021
-unnamed square enix title
-dragona dogma 2
-monster hunter 6
-Helldivers 2
-tekken 8
-batman arkham knight raytracing
-bayo 3!?!?!
-xcom 3

Gonna play every game on this list except Kingdom Hearts

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Titanfall 3?

Welcome back pilot. We're better together.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Helldivers 2 rumor is also tits

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Fix posted:

Dipshit, I asked you last page "confirmed by who" and you said "some xbox dudes" and didn't link poo poo. If instead, you said something like "a reddit comment by some dude called jez who is an Xbox podcaster confirmed that a project name is probably Fable" we might get somewhere, but like them you just spout abstract bullshit all the time and get mad when people don't take the time to keep up with it.

Am I salty about it? Yeah, I just wasted three hours.

Sorry you were disappointed after getting blasted with so many salty leaks.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Infinitum posted:

Fix don't get shits with the Viks

It'll make your life complex my Fix, baby take it easy.

I'm in too deep, Infinitum. I've invested my time, and now I want returns. Names. Dates. Schedules. I want the real poo poo.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
I know the thread in general is all for just posting, but I can't help but think that if you're starting a post with "Dipshit," that's probably one of the situations where you shouldn't just post.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Titanfall is the Alpha Protocol of the Playstation thread as exactly 12 people played it and they all post here.

Hello to the other 11 people, we’ll love a good game someday [deadly premonition 2 arrives in the mail] ah poo poo

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

i do think it's funny that literally nobody showed up to post in the deathloop thread for 4 months and then in one night the entire pc master race dropped on the thread like an atom bomb

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Helldivers 2 rumor is also tits

I would give a left nut for Helldivers 2. Yours, mine, anybody's I don't care. That game was great.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Flint_Paper posted:

I would give a left nut for Helldivers 2. Yours, mine, anybody's I don't care. That game was great.

why the left nut praytell?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

TheDarkFlame posted:

I know the thread in general is all for just posting, but I can't help but think that if you're starting a post with "Dipshit," that's probably one of the situations where you shouldn't just post.

Dipshit, I'm gonna start all my posts with dipshit from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
LVG: Excited for some it takes two tonight
ME: Yeah! Then factions!
LVG: Can't wait, I wanna be a tourist!
ME: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: