Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

This is a hate crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Norm didn't lose his battle with cancer, it was simply a draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OehYqaHXJs

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
lol pretentious assholes posting hatred about a dead person thinking that somehow makes them A Smart Guy instead of them being raging fuckheads that everyone hates

nah
Mar 16, 2009

phasmid posted:

Reminder that comedians do not need to share our politics. If they say one offhanded thing at one time or another, that's not the same thing as campaigning for someone.

Also Big Beef used to be a lot funnier I'm sorta worried for him.

I can't laugh at what they say unless I fully endorse their every opinion, otherwise how will people know that I have the Best Politics

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOXM3I_5hk

Winning trifecta.

nah posted:

I can't laugh at what they say unless I fully endorse their every opinion, otherwise how will people know that I have the Best Politics

It's loving tiresome, for sure.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

lol pretentious assholes posting hatred about a dead person thinking that somehow makes them A Smart Guy instead of them being raging fuckheads that everyone hates

Listen man, the 60 year old catholic guy had some opinions that weren't compatible with modern discourse and I'm glad he's dead

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I'm sad Norm Macdonald died.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RIP Norm you were funny unlike wife murderer Patton and weirdo David Cross we will miss u

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Big Beef City getting 30 days and a ban is almost worth losing Norm considering he’s been one of the least funny Larry Parrish meets GBS posters for like 3 years

So a draw, is what I’d call it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Rip Norm I bet he’d have loved the tuggin gimmick

stump collector
May 28, 2007

thanks

rip norm

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Gonna listen to all those Norm Live shows over the next week again.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Derpies posted:

Rip Norm I bet he’d have loved the tuggin gimmick

lmao its true, Norm would have loved talking about tuggin

one of my favourite things is him forcing his podcast cohost ask experienced comedians how they get their ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF59yAwaELE

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Caesar Saladin posted:

I think Tuggin is just a funny word to say and that seemed to be a Norm thing to just say a funny word then go off for 45 minutes on it.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
He was weakened from his hunger strike when he said wouldn’t eat a morsel of food until Margaret Thatcher was dead.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

phasmid posted:

Reminder that comedians do not need to share our politics. If they say one offhanded thing at one time or another, that's not the same thing as campaigning for someone.

Pretty sure it was exclusively BBC trying to stir up poo poo over relatively tame opinions expressed by a dead comedian, and they already got poo poo on by a dozen people and banned for it.

The only person who has a reason to be happy is OJ, and even then it's probably bittersweet since it was cancer and not a knife that took Norm down.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

He gets poo poo for supporting Roseanne but his first break was getting a writing job on that show, which got him hired on SNL. I never got the impression that he was supporting certain people because of politics. He honestly just seemed like a loyal guy.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

empty baggie posted:

He gets poo poo for supporting Roseanne but his first break was getting a writing job on that show, which got him hired on SNL. I never got the impression that he was supporting certain people because of politics. He honestly just seemed like a loyal guy.

judging by how many comedians out there are actual rapists and pedophiles, supporting Roseanne isn't even something worth paying attention to

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9at5cKaSxXk

Norm making fun of Tim Allen always timeless

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Probably been posted, but whatever, I don't give a poo poo :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jxs2KE4s

the man was intelligent as poo poo.

the little regis gremlin talked him out of a million for his charity.

The Million Dollar Question :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-jxs2KE4s&t=1411s

but watch the whole thing

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Norm, referring to Vince Champ, a 90s standup who raped women at the colleges he toured: "Possibly the worst gimmick a comic ever had"

Screaming Hand
Jul 30, 2004

Like most everybody else in the thread this hits me hard. I'm sorry that norm is lost to us forever. Still the lure of Catherine Zeta Jones's twat presents a risk not many men would refuse. R.I.P.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Caesar Saladin posted:

one of my favourite things is him forcing his podcast cohost ask experienced comedians how they get their ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF59yAwaELE

I already miss this man

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

nice meltdown in a very long list of meltdowns

Screaming Hand
Jul 30, 2004

ben shapino posted:

He seemed to have some sort of rage issue.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

ben shapino posted:

far be it from to defend one of Catastrophe's 'meltdowns', but you're a dick and I hope you get your own dick impaled in your own rear end in a top hat, like an infinite loop.

gently caress you. Norm was one of the best.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I would gently caress Cher at 75.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Big Beef City posted:

Ya'll see this?

The man was a miserable piece of poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

loving lol, something good came from this at least.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Been watching these Norm clips all day.

Also

Hector Delgado posted:

loving lol, something good came from this at least.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Traxis posted:

Norm, referring to Vince Champ, a 90s standup who raped women at the colleges he toured: "Possibly the worst gimmick a comic ever had"

Lmao holy poo poo

The best part about these jokes being posted, is you can hear it exactly in his voice and picture the little smile and pause after.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

GBS bawling its eyes out over a 30 year washed up comedian with questionable politics and who was never actually funny. Wow I'm stunned.
Convince yourselves harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
BBC is a good poster just uh flew to close to the sun and we will see him in 30 days and RIP norm hope he’s tuggin somewhere

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
30 days of no reactionary triggered rage outbursts at the strangest things.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

I would gently caress Cher at 75.

me too but i don't think i'd make it that long

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ninjoatse.cx posted:

me too but i don't think i'd make it that long

Lmao ayyyyyyy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
my friend texted me about it while i was at work and i legit teared up. loving RIP.

as far as favorite norm moments go, here's one that could be lost to history. i remember this one norm tweet from earlier when covid started. he deleted it the next day but it said something like "We need to assert our independence from covid-19 by finding a way to use it to power our cars. That's taking AIDS and making LemonAIDS. The Chrysler Lemonade."

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know he wanted to die on 9/11 too :(

That's the worst part of this. You know, after him dying. Is that he didn't die on 9/11.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

ben shapino posted:

I absolutely do have emotional meltdowns.

What the loving gently caress is your point in this scenario, though, dickhead?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Peter Daou Zen posted:

You know he wanted to die on 9/11 too :(

That's the worst part of this. You know, after him dying. Is that he didn't die on 9/11.

I'm imaging what would have happened in that case

*Norm MacDonald, going to the Pearly Gates and seeing Saint Peter*
"Hey, just wondering, what day did I die on?
"... 9/11"
*both burst out into uproarious laughter*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gutfeld! gonna go on TV and say with McDonald fallen, he’s now the funniest conservative comedian. Sickening.