Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Tired of spending too much on toiler paper? Use your fingers instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
If you're attracted to the same sex, push down those urges, join the republican party, advocate against same sex relationships, citing god, marry a stay at home wife, and visit the park toilets every now and again for a glory hole release

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kratom feels great

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Kratom feels great

Are you boofing it?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Superglue a needle to the end of your finger so you can remove SIM cards without needing that goofy little pokey tool thingy

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
if you want time to go by really quickly just drink a lot of booze and when you wake up it'll be a few hours/days later

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If you remove your feet you won't need to buy socks and shoes

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Did you know that the blind get huge tax breaks?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Drink until you can't feel feelings anymore

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's not a useless lifehack

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
If you start feeling dizzy, lightheaded and short of breath, try breathing.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you can temporarily store jelly in your pants pockets

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Phone too big for your pocket? Cram it in nature's pocket- Your rear end!©

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Drinking a lot then being weirdly mean to people for no treason is a good way to stop people asking you to do stuff all the time

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If you have a friend that has purchased a truck or SUV, that's a signal to mean that they are always up for helping you move. Be sure to offer their free services to other people as well. LIFE HACK!

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
If you feel the urge to poop, don’t. Just don’t do it. Ever.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hack my life into pieces. This is my one weird trick.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

HD DAD posted:

If you feel the urge to poop, don’t. Just don’t do it. Ever.

Shove a butt plug in your rear end and you'll never have to poop ever again.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Tired of the daily commute? Save time by sleeping at work!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Are you boofing it?

You can boof kratom

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't know what boofing is? Just live in ignorance.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Kratom not doing it for you anymore? Feeling nauseous and tired all the time? Regain control of your life with cocaine!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Want your son to grow up tough? Name him something dumb like "Sue." He'll get into a ton of barfights over it, and it will make him hard and mean. He probably won't resent you at all for this, but it's generally considered best to run out on the family when he's about three years old, just to be sure.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
save money by not buying deodorant. You'll get used to your own smell pretty quick and other people can go gently caress themselves

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

If you drink too much at the bar, don't drive home or call an uber - wander into traffic! Someone will pick you up on their hood and give you a ride home

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

MEIN RAVEN posted:

If you drink too much at the bar, don't drive home or call an uber - wander into traffic! Someone will pick you up on their hood and give you a ride home
Alternatively if you drink too much at a bar and don't want to pay for it you can also get all up in the bartender's and other patron's face until you get thrown out of the bar. the police will drive you to a waiting bed AND you wont have to pay your bar tab of 11 Guinnesses and 7 shafts.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Another good one is to put your four ways on all the time so you have effectively "called" every direction around you.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Inject 1L of saline solution into your scrotum. This lowers your center of gravity, making you more stable in a fight.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Cash up front for rest stop truckers. Always.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Another good one is to put your four ways on all the time so you have effectively "called" every direction around you.

whoa. this one is v powerful

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Just leave your home's doors open 24/7 so it's easier to walk outside like lol come on

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Catastrophe posted:

Just leave your home's doors open 24/7 so it's easier to walk outside like lol come on

This is half-hearted hacking. Me? I burned down my home to save on energy.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
If you're hungry and only have a handful of coins, just buy an apple! You can plant the seeds and enjoy a rich bounty in only 10 years time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you're tired or talking to your parents on the phone just ignore the call and take more kratom

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
press f5 to quicksave

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cars have to first see you in order to hit you so ride your bike wearing all black and no lights. safely sneak through traffic like a stealth bomber.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Eat all the raw chicken you want, you can't get salmonella from it. That's from salmon, stupid!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
tired of your clothes made of newspapers disintegrating in the rain? use magazines instead!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

remember those 20 eggs you collected from earlier? well you dont have to cook those either. they arnt salmon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore. and if anyone tells you differently, run to safety and dial 911 immediately.