Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Putting hot sauce in the fridge will void the warrantee. It's not cold sauce, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Bored? Nothing to do? Try sleep!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can substitute grapes for olives and vice versa in any recipe

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Furthermore the "right way" to serve hot sauce is at a rolling boil.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Your dog is probably a better basketball player than you are. Just enter him in to win the big tournament! There's no rules against it!

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Surprise your partner with a wolverine in bed! She'll never feel more loved.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
why paint your house? you can just put on tinted sunglasses and make it look any color you want, you dingus.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Wash your brand new tattoo with a little splash of dr. bronners peppermint soap to spice up your evening

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
You can smoke a fish, you can smoke a cigar, but can you smoke a fish cigar? Yes! And you should, if you don't want these TEN scary medical conditions!

Slide 1 / 14

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you're tired of your friends bothering you when you're trying to enjoy your kratom, just steal from them and use the stolen goods to buy more kratom. They will eventually leave you alone

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Tired of being poor? Buy more money!

Just print more money!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You can call literally anything an alternative medicine and sell it.

Finish brushing your dog and don't want to throw away the hair? Sell it as poltices to dipshits.

Your tap water turn brown? Hello "mineral solution"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Here's a lifehack on how to make friends as an adult

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Sleep is very addictive and non productive. Go cold turkey and you have time for one more full time job!

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Life falling apart? Scream into your toilet until the tears burn your eyes and you start vomiting what little you ate that day. Sob on your bathroom floor for the rest of the evening.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you wont find it in any driving manual but you lose if you let that guy get ahead of you when merging and contrary to what you have heard someone is keeping score

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Tired of having minuscule testicles? Get the covid vaccine and your balls will magically swell up to planetary proportions!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

You Are A Elf posted:

Tired of having minuscule testicles? Get the covid vaccine and your balls will magically swell up to planetary proportions!

Also your fiancé will leave you. Added bonus of saving money on a wedding by not having one!

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

if you keep doing things you are ashamed of change your personality so that you are proud of them it is easier!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

if you want to cum in someone and not get them pregnant, just name your socks.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Socks are a frivolity at best and a scam at worst. What is it they're supposed to be doing? Protecting your feet from your shoes? Funny how the only kinds of shoes where your feet might actually need some protection from them are always worn without socks. :thunk:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is a compilation of my greatest life hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usgwDQtYUmY

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Sugar is both cheap and energy dense. Don't eat food, eat sugar and make mad savings!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Potrzebie posted:

Sugar is both cheap and energy dense. Don't eat food, eat sugar and make mad savings!

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Smugworth posted:

If you're tired of your friends bothering you when you're trying to enjoy your kratom, just steal from them and use the stolen goods to buy more kratom. They will eventually leave you alone

If you're hopelessly addicted to kratom, just stop taking it!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you can't quote Machiavelli or Sun Tzu in a conversation that conversation is not worth having

e: actually that's not a lifehack, more of a maxim. Oh well. “I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it.” -Machiavelli

Icochet fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Sep 17, 2021

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Drink whiskey and only whiskey and your life will turn out amazing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its 5 o'clock somewhere

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. just remember this for when you're making honey, vinegar and fly cakes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
If you run out of flies, lady bugs can be substituted in most recipes.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Keep a bottle of Elmers school glue in you anus in case you wander into a bukkake orgy and need to contribute...

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

If you need a new liver, kill a homeless person! Bonus: they have kidneys too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its not trespassing if its a shortcut

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stay up all night and you can beat the early birds for your choice of the plumpest worms

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
If you don't wear shoes, you don't need to buy shoes.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
If you never try you never fail!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. but, the journey of a thousand miles minus one step begins with nothing, so take your time really

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
you can use a loaf of bread as a pillow in a survival situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
have COVID but feel that it's not convenient? just deny it!