Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
ronald you dumbshit bring back jalapeno mcdouble gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Did Maccas for takeaway night the other night. Large DQPC meal and chicken mcpieces to share, with Cajun sauce.

DQPC was on top of its game. Hot, juicy, just the right amount of sauce to keep it lubed up. Just a real celebration of meat.

Those McPieces were absolute gold. I don't think they completely replace a McNugget, but it's nice to get a crispy chicken option sometimes. That Cajun sauce was fantastic too. Not spicy obvs but a good flavourful creamy dip

Fries were ok but at least could complement everything else. Coke Zero was good too.

Fantastic McDonald's night. But this Monopoly game is bullshit, I'm not going to download a whole separate app, and it's dumb you can only claim one prize at a time. I feel like they've become stingier with the food prizes too, it's all small chips or apple slices. I'm not going to McDonald's just to get a small chips

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Narrator posted:

chicken mcpieces

Hold on

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

drat you aussies get some sweet breakfast items

the mighty mcmuffin and big brekkie burger look tight

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I'll trade it all for McGriddles

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

hotcakes are right there, mix n match

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's 1.99 for two double cheeseburgers here through the app.

By far the cheapest fast food available.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Nikumatic posted:

worse than that, covid killed the steak and egg bagel

god that thing was such a piece of poo poo i want to eat 100 right now

Now this thing is an amazing item. I did learn that it is regional, and got lectured in the drive through out in Colorado about how "McDonald's doesn't serve bagels".

I was quite upset.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

the chicken mcgriddle is a perfect food. it has exactly the maximum possible amount of syrup to make the pancakelet moist and delicious but NOT soggy, a perfect textural counterpoint to the chicken's crisp crunch. GOD drat.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Muscle Tracer posted:

the chicken mcgriddle is a perfect food. it has exactly the maximum possible amount of syrup to make the pancakelet moist and delicious but NOT soggy, a perfect textural counterpoint to the chicken's crisp crunch. GOD drat.

I love McGriddles but was not impressed by the chicken one. :shrug:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zil posted:

What's wrong with you!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

What's wrong with you!

Do you want the list in chronological or alphabetical order?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the sausage mcgriddle may be the best day-two microwaveable fast food in existence

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

i say swears online posted:

the sausage mcgriddle may be the best day-two microwaveable fast food in existence

:hmmyes:

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Zil posted:

did you have the regular non spicy mchicken or the good mchicken

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Nikumatic posted:

did you have the regular non spicy mchicken or the good mchicken

I don't remember if there was an option when I got mine.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

i say swears online posted:

i love mcdonald's round egg but the last time i substituted for it instead of yellow fluff they upcharged me $2 per across three sandwiches. too much ptsd to try again

an egg in the donalds

is worth a dozen in the supermarket

:hmmyes:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

National Cheeseburger Day is right around the corner, and not to be cheesy, but McDonald’s is celebrating its cheeseburger-loving besties with a one-day only, in-app offer they’ll crave. On Saturday, September 18, head to the McDonald’s app and get a Double Cheeseburger for $0.50*. And, even better? After your first purchase using MyMcDonald’s Rewards in the app, you’ll earn 1500 bonus points... unlocking future freebies across the menu!**

/couponbot

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Sep 15, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mcdonalds points are kinda bullshit, because you can't use them if you also want to use one of their in app deals in the same order

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Nikumatic posted:

worse than that, covid killed the steak and egg bagel

god that thing was such a piece of poo poo i want to eat 100 right now

Fuckin hell those were delicious. Back when I did field work I would be up at the asscrack of dawn all winter and one of those and a large coffee were a perfect combination to warm me up and keep me full for like 6 hours before I could get back to the truck.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Casu Marzu posted:

Fuckin hell those were delicious. Back when I did field work I would be up at the asscrack of dawn all winter and one of those and a large coffee were a perfect combination to warm me up and keep me full for like 6 hours before I could get back to the truck.

according to a mke facebook group, they still sell them at some locations in IL

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Not being able to use McD's gift cards to pay thru the app is lame as hell.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Mcdonalds points are kinda bullshit, because you can't use them if you also want to use one of their in app deals in the same order

lmao that's bullshit, both wendys and burger king let you do that. their app has gone straight to hell in the last two years

----------------

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

according to a mke facebook group, they still sell them at some locations in IL

:eyepop:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Since when does Australian McDonald's have a chickencheese

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Killingyouguy! posted:

Since when does Australian McDonald's have a chickencheese

For at least a decade. Used to go in with a $5 note and get a McDouble and a Chicken n' Cheese. It was the good life

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

eatin good tonite

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dude wtf

Are you hosting a kids bday party

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dude wtf

Are you hosting a kids bday party

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
that was the woman in front of me who took ten minutes to order

insane Disney adult, she had multiple Disney world bumper stickers

i got nuggets and fries to eat dinner on the interstate

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i guess that franchise locked in its profits for the day

----------------

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I didn't know you could buy kids meal toy loot/blind boxes straight up, bypassing the entire happy meal. And it's a thing that is common enough that it is coded into the ordering/register system.

Happy Meal Toy No Food [x23] is a good username (but probably a little too long? maybe a good title?), and also a contender against None Pizza Left Beef as the most absurd fast food order that you can actually specifically request.

That person has issues and paying $70 for two dozen happy meal toys is not helping them resolve that issue.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nice.

If every McDonald's can just give any customer two dozen of them, I'm sure it will be a valuable collectors item at some point!

gently caress. They'll sell on eBay tomorrow for like $30 each probably.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
What even is the current toy

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I had to wake up so early to get to my In-laws house this morning the 24h McDonald's was still selling burgers, so my wife and I each had a Filet O'Fish and fries with a coke zero for breakfast.

I would take that over alot of the breakfast menu.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Aardvark! posted:

What even is the current toy

They're like Disney statues. They bear as much resemblance to a toy as a themed tooth brush or toothpaste bottle with a power ranger head stuck on top.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Because tons of kids care about the 50th anniversary of Disney World.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I got the sausage biscuit with a round egg today and it was markedly better than the folded egg version.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I tried that on the Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGriddle once and it was incredible. Almost as incredible as the $1.60 they charged for the egg upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's been free my whole life until a year ago when i was charged $2/per for the upgrade, and never, ever again

----------------