Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

numberoneposter posted:

thatgs good cause ive got about a hundred pictures of this ridiculous dog

Lee Harvey Dogswald is too dark for this thread but I'm high and that's the first thing that popped into my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gas

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Should we???

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i dont really care

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

post a pet picture thread and gas

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, I'm going to roll a d10. 1-4 we gas the thread, 5-8 we turn this into the pet thread, 9-10 we make fun of OP for one more page and roll again.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Omg zil I didn't know you had dachshunds, I love them very much

Here is a small ham

She's very famous

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, I'm going to roll a d10. 1-4 we gas the thread, 5-8 we turn this into the pet thread, 9-10 we make fun of OP for one more page and roll again.

WELL??

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Is it okay to post my jaundiced 15 year old cat that I just found out has liver cancer or is that kind of gross

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

signalnoise posted:

Is it okay to post my jaundiced 15 year old cat that I just found out has liver cancer or is that kind of gross
i saw my cat dead as gently caress one morning in a perma loaf RIP lucia she did her time

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

So. Dumb.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pet thead

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

i saw my cat dead as gently caress one morning in a perma loaf RIP lucia she did her time

Lucia is a drat fine name and she was a drat fine cat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I mean, it's a nine but sure.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Yeah, okay, this is the GBS pet thread for a page or two ot whatever.,

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

I mean, it's a nine but sure.

Looks like a six to me the line is a halo that represents the angelic nature of pets

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I didn't know doxxies came in cookies and cream!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Saw this dude while getting tacos a few weeks ago.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

this is luna, this pic is from 2004 shes also RIP but lived a good one and even delivered a litter of 3 kittens before we got her spayed

where i lived at the time she would wait a the bottom of the stairs and let me throw her up the stairs, speed freak

she caught a bat once and after we were done examining it she crunched it and killed it and then i bataranged it off the deck

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 18, 2021

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

here's my buddy Jack about a year after I got him, he was like 12 or something, and not dying of liver cancer at the time, I think

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

signalnoise posted:

here's my buddy Jack about a year after I got him, he was like 12 or something, and not dying of liver cancer at the time, I think

That is a loving cute rear end cat right there.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 19, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

kitty you do not fit there

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

trigger warning for cat and a bat about to be dead, no gore or anything
https://i.imgur.com/0jWWoJv.jpg

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

this is luna, this pic is from 2004 shes also RIP but lived a good one and even delivered a litter of 3 kittens before we got her spayed

where i lived at the time she would wait a the bottom of the stairs and let me throw her up the stairs, speed freak

she caught a bat once and after we were done examining it she crunched it and killed it and then i bataranged it off the deck

Rip

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My little buddy Vato chillin on his bed with his frog friends, his fish tacos, and a couple pieces of his sushi

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TieTie hides among the bags

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Edit:

SPACE HOMOS fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 19, 2021

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
This is Arlo, my GF and I got him from a shelter two years ago. He just huddled in the back of his concrete cell and shook in fear while all the other dogs barked and went nuts. I felt bad for him.

He’s happy now and likes his green coat when it rains.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

now were barkin

the ears lmao!!!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Some excellent cats and dogs here. :3:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

All of these animals are very good, great job everyone

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

this is merlin right now

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Just because I found this old picture recently and it hit me how old Bismark is now, here she is as a pup and now.

She still acts like a puppy though.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
This is weird these threads are never funny so why do they do them? Am i being owned?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

runnypoops posted:

This is weird these threads are never funny so why do they do them? Am i being owned?

Owned harder than someone wearing cat ears and a collar. Fucken got you, every time. These threads are aimed at you, no one else. And it keeps working! We all got together to make these threads, the mods keep making freebie accounts just to do it, just to get you. And we got you.

We fucken got you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Owned harder than someone wearing cat ears and a collar. Fucken got you, every time. These threads are aimed at you, no one else. And it keeps working! We all got together to make these threads, the mods keep making freebie accounts just to do it, just to get you. And we got you.

We fucken got you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oh Don Piano posted:

I sharted right when i got home from work yesterday. Bad enough that i needed a shower, and just threw the boxers away.

How wasteful, and what will you do when you're old and shiit yourself three times a day, buy a thousand pairs of boxers a year?

Next time give your poo poo-covered underwear the nice quick rinse, overnight soaking and separate wash it deserves. Don't worry, poo poo is water soluble!