Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Calzada does not, in fact, have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
haha we play Michigan next week this sucks man

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I've seen Thanksgiving turkeys less carved up than what Arkansas is doing to A&M

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I’m just glad Arkansas appears to be legit and hopefully in hindsight that will just be a loss to a good team on the road before we got our QB situation straightened out, not an incomprehensible rear end whipping by a total joke of a team.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Oh hey UConn is ahead

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

the entire state of iowa, yikes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that toe is out unfort

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

He ... he might have caught that inbounds.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

In or out that was a boss catch

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Toe is out, but good effort

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Weird how cool things happen when you actually throw the ball

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
lmfao lord every team in the country is terrible

i love it

also, death to sooner etc etc etc

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
burks is nasty

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

What the hell auburn

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Kansas, who are wearing absolutely hideous uniforms for their colors, are leading a P5 opponent halfway through the second quarter.

Up 17-14 on Duke and just got a stop.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
lol arkansas

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

theres a lot of good stuff happening on the scoreboard at the moment. i'm for it, basically all of it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo Iowa is losing to Colorado State?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Don't rank a single team this year good grief

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Man, hell of a stop

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

General Dog posted:

Oh hey UConn is ahead

By multiple scores, even!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Michigan looks alright

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

its like the 9th upset to care about at the moment but kansas is beating duke, also

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Baylor holding its own against the vile tornado birds

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmaoing at aggie

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

its like the 9th upset to care about at the moment but kansas is beating duke, also

:nice:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I swear every year Aggie gets ranked top 5 then ends up with 2 losse
Edit taking out last year for being short, theybe had 4+ losses every year since the sec debut and been ranked top ten a half dozen times , insane

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 25, 2021

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://twitter.com/FKAbuzzkillary/status/1441845551494950917

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

G-Hawk posted:

as a fan of a team likely to be the underdog for the next two seasons at least, hail xort.

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.

General Dog posted:

Michigan looks alright

McNamara has to hit open receivers in the end zone.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
https://twitter.com/redditcfb/status/1441864826947440648?s=21

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Calzada breaks out in hives after two seconds in the pocket

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

General Dog posted:

Baylor holding its own against the vile tornado birds

watched iowa state last week in person. this doesn't surprise me. they started so slow against unlv and just made things way harder on themselves than they needed to be. final score was not really indicative to how much they struggled with a bad unlv team for three quarters.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I gotta be honest 14 points isn't big enough a lead, considering the last decade

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

joshsboringlife posted:

McNamara has to hit open receivers in the end zone.

Lol, he has had like one bad throw today.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

I haven't been watching other games, which top 10 team looks worse? Clemson, A&M or Iowa?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Regnevelc posted:

Lol, he has had like one bad throw today.

feel like michigan finally has a qb who can the things that harbaugh wants him to do, and the big ten looks pretty dire so could be an interesting show down at the end for a playoff spot

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Calzada is a supply chain management major, which is troubling for future employment given his lack of progress delivering balls to WRs

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lamentable dustman posted:

I haven't been watching other games, which top 10 team looks worse? Clemson, A&M or Iowa?

Iowa

at least clemson and a&m are playing conference teams. iowa is letting colorado state look like a real football team. colorado state lost to goddamn vanderbilt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

lamentable dustman posted:

A&M is the only team playing the future national champs