Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

G-Hawk posted:

its like the 9th upset to care about at the moment but kansas is beating duke, also

I live in the Research Triangle, and if we win, I don't care how hot it is tomorrow, I'm wearing my KU jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Democratic Pirate posted:

A&M is the only team playing the future national champs

arkansas is good and fun (if you force yourself to forget baby briles is their o-c), but i will be pretty surprised if they win the west

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Probably Magic posted:

I live in the Research Triangle, and if we win, I don't care how hot it is tomorrow, I'm wearing my KU jacket.

:3:

hope you're doing well my dude

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

arkansas is good and fun (if you force yourself to forget baby briles is their o-c), but i will be pretty surprised if they win the west

Pigs are an invasive species and will take the ocean by force

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Somebody help me I'm trying to find that sec academic player of the week image where it was the most pathetic thing ever. Like they were both around/below 3.0 in bullshit majors

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

watched iowa state last week in person. this doesn't surprise me. they started so slow against unlv and just made things way harder on themselves than they needed to be. final score was not really indicative to how much they struggled with a bad unlv team for three quarters.

I seem to recall Brock Purdy being good once upon a time, but he kind of sucks now

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

:3:

hope you're doing well my dude

You too, looking forward to losing in Morgantown in basketball again this year.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

General Dog posted:

I seem to recall Brock Purdy being good once upon a time, but he kind of sucks now

Yeah he’s purdy bad

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Please don’t cut away from Georgia State’s coach getting in an altercation with his player

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

also if we're keeping track of "worst teams in fbs" NAU, the team who beat Arizona last week, is currently slugging it out with a bad Northern Colorado team

General Dog posted:

he made some poor choices vs unlv, but they also didn't just splay them open for 30-40 yards a time on post routes that were open, literally, everytime they wanted them. it was very strange.

also unlvs fit was :fire:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Let’s laugh at Auburn now

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Lmaoooooo auburn

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

General Dog posted:

Let’s laugh at Auburn now

how sad is general dog

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
lol skalski. get hosed you cheapshotting bitch

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
lol auburn

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

how sad is general dog

Me or the or the actual dog

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

The Big Jesus posted:

Somebody help me I'm trying to find that sec academic player of the week image where it was the most pathetic thing ever. Like they were both around/below 3.0 in bullshit majors

It was Tyler Wilson :razorback2:, if that helps you find it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

aw poo poo auburn is getting tennessee'd

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

General Dog posted:

Me or the or the actual dog

*tugs collar* either

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine getting torn up by a big white boy named Tucker Gregg

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Is this the thread for laughing at Auburn?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Alaois posted:

imagine getting torn up by a big white boy named Tucker Gregg

stop talking about my friday evenings

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/davidubben/status/1441879289226358784?s=20

:fap:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Is this the thread for laughing at Auburn?

yessir

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

UMass may be the only potential winnable game on FSU's schedule.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Half time salute to Jerry Jones lol

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Took a nap after the first set of games because the little one decided we should all get up and four this morning and some of these scores upon waking up...

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
My 6 year old bringing the hard questions: 'Daddy, why are the A&M band people dressed so ugly?'

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Glad lots of other teams are struggling. Makes ISU poor performance a little easier to take.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I want to lol at all this so badly but I feel if I get too carried away we will lose to UT tonight. Ugh.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

Glad lots of other teams are struggling. Makes ISU poor performance a little easier to take.

feel like unless brock blows up, ISU wins like 23-21, 30-21

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

tactlessbastard posted:

My 6 year old bringing the hard questions: 'Daddy, why are the A&M band people dressed so ugly?'

Explain the military industrial complex to her

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
well I turned on Iowa/Colorado St to that, so sorry, I'll turn it off again

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

I want to lol at all this so badly but I feel if I get too carried away we will lose to UT tonight. Ugh.

lol away friend

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Makes lols while the sun shines

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I think this may be a rebuilding year for Clemson

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
KJ :(

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh Purdue for shame

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU special teams sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rutgers marching downfield on Michigan, like normal