Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it brought your rear end to the thread :cool:

wanna buy a garage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://giant.gfycat.com/DismalOptimalBoto.webm

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
happy beefday to you too

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

good dog

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Sombrerotron posted:

and also a car computer interior

Looks like an aircraft control panel because it was designed by avionics people, apparently.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/btr_mtr/status/1442261189782872065

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gfs sisters partner just sold a property and made about 30 years of my salary in profit. he can just totally retire now. gfs other sister owns huge company and has ridiculous privileges

comparison is the thief of joy, and gently caress is it hard not compare. i’ll just have to grind out the rest of my days pining to do the things I want to do. gently caress my life feels pointless at the moment

anyway hers a pic or the sunset at my place. these are the colours out of the camera. seems unrealistic but it wasn’t far off that irl

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that's a real nice sunset echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks man

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i got one of my city's skyline right around golden hour the other day but the colours aren't anything like that.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

just live with your rich-rear end gf and let her pay for poo poo echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

just live with your rich-rear end gf and let her pay for poo poo echi

no my gf isn’t rich

just both her sisters are

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

not buyin it you've talked about her being a media mogul heiress or w/e too much

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol echi, netflix called they wnat their plotlines back

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/XVbP7kl.mp4

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/0pzSVAu.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMnHjZTTP-c

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:chanpop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

not buyin it you've talked about her being a media mogul heiress or w/e too much

:rolleyes:

her sister owns massive media company

my gf is just a person on the grind like me. doing better than me mind you but still on the grind.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
hosed up. tell the sister to be a comrade

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i need to learn how to get my fingers in more pies and get out of this grind

and wish her sister would hang out with me and see how much of a jack of all trades master of nothing I am and give me a pity job running a clown newspaper

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

echinopsis posted:

anyway hers a pic or the sunset at my place. these are the colours out of the camera. seems unrealistic but it wasn’t far off that irl

hey man, nice shot

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s not a public company so she is not beholden to board members, so she could run a clown newspaper

and chooses not to :cry:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Midjack posted:

hey man, nice shot

I do what I can, but credit goes to clouds n poo poo

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah. the clouds took that picture :rolleye:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol tfw raised in tall poppy culture

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
do I think I’m good at some things? yes

was it bred into me that talking about yourself positively is arrogance? also yes

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

also; someone compliments you, you only need to respond with one word: “thanks”

or in my case, four words: “gently caress off moo cow”

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

was it bred into me that talking about yourself positively is arrogance? also yes
its called bde

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
big dick energy?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

god pop up headlights were the fuckin best

it's a shame we'll never be able to have them again what with modern american bulldozer grade vehicle standards making them a safety hazard and impossible to really pull off with the "aesthetic" imparted by requiring every small commuter vehicle to be able to withstand being plowed through by an F350 with monster truck wheels

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Popups were mostly a design decision because incandescent reflectors are huge, non-aerodynamic and ugly.
There are some extremely sick designs happening with LED headlights and accent lighting and Hyundai of all companies have some nice examples (but are very hard to capture in pictures apparently).

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Kazinsal posted:

it's a shame we'll never be able to have them again what with modern american bulldozer grade vehicle standards making them a safety hazard and impossible to really pull off with the "aesthetic" imparted by requiring every small commuter vehicle to be able to withstand being plowed through by an F350 with monster truck wheels

i miss my celica so much :(

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Sep 27, 2021

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kazinsal posted:

also daytime running headlights

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i miss my celica so much :(

hi “miss my celica so much”, I’m dad.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

President Beep posted:

hi “miss my celica so much”, I dad.

ftfy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon