Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Chris Cilliza absolutely has a humiliation fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

Remember when we elected George Bush, who would start a globally destabilizing war precipitating the downfall of America, largely in part because a guy yelled really loud at his rally

:actually:

George Bush started the war because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his father in 1993. However, they hosed it up something fierce. IIRC (and can't seem to confirm) that the landcruiser bomb wasn't in the right city or at the right time to have intercepted Bush & Co.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2004/10/politics-us-so-did-saddam-hussein-try-to-kill-bushs-dad/

Dubya :clint: posted:

noting, in particular that, ”After all, this is the guy who tried to kill my dad"

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The last time this happened it lead to creating a game show with the world's dumbest "billionaire" who was later elected President of the United States

I support them in this endeavor but the consequences could be extremely dire for humanity

what? no it didn't. the last writers' strike was 2007-2008, and wiki says the apprentice debuted in 2004.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Dude looks like whatever failed prototype Dr. Soong made before Data and Lore.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I had an ex that would carry on conversations while I was sitting on the toilet and it really bothered me. Don't talk to people while they're taking a poo poo.

What about during a blumpkin

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

There is definitely something strange going on. I don't think I've ever seen someone who was able to flare their rear end out like that while hunched over.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

InsertPotPun posted:

im-loving-possible. several inspectors would have spontaneously exploded, there's no way a fire inspector would let something like that slide, it's not even close to ada compliant, and any electronically sealed lock needs to auto unlock in the case of fire so the solution would have been as simple as tripping the fire alarm not cut cages open

idk is it compliant if you can easily get out but not in? I have seen a lot of keyless doors set up that way

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This is begging for photoshop

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Zuckerberg got that wagon

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Facebadonk

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Junk in the zunk

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Facebook came back up and now all my "Suggested for You" posts are ultra-right-wing conspiracy-theory and/or ant-vaxx group content.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Facebook announces impressive resurgence of engagement post shutdown:

Facebook announces remarkable revenue beat as the "Halloween Blackout" of October 4. "The following increase in engagement allowed us 5 million more marketing data points that we can theoretically monetize." Says senior vp J.T. Ripper.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Obsidianheart posted:

Facebook came back up and now all my "Suggested for You" posts are ultra-right-wing conspiracy-theory and/or ant-vaxx group content.

Phew, so nothing changed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Please God someone give Facebook's algorithm that chases engagement the idea that when Facebook is down people are more interested in engaging with it.

Beethovens Fist Symphony
Oct 21, 2008
Oven Wrangler
My favorite zuck anecdote was when Jack Twitter recalled the time he was invited to zuck's house for dinner. They had goat and zuck was excitedly telling jack how it tastes as good as it does because he had his staff stun the goat so zuck himself could slit its throat with a knife. He doesn't do anything else involved with the butchering or cooking, he just likes to kill livestock with knives. And this is just like a regular thing that zuck does

dude's a straight psychopath

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
That was also when Jack was telling everyone that Zuck had lasers that severed the goat’s head.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
/\/\/\ that was him misspeaking/misremembering the captive bolt gun, supposedly

Beethovens Fist Symphony posted:

My favorite zuck anecdote was when Jack Twitter recalled the time he was invited to zuck's house for dinner. They had goat and zuck was excitedly telling jack how it tastes as good as it does because he had his staff stun the goat so zuck himself could slit its throat with a knife. He doesn't do anything else involved with the butchering or cooking, he just likes to kill livestock with knives. And this is just like a regular thing that zuck does

dude's a straight psychopath

Apparently it's part of a challenge he did to only eat animals he ethically kills himself, and he kills/stuns them with a captive bolt gun then cuts the throat since sometimes animals will survive the bolt to the brain so you cut an artery to be sure they die painlessly.

Like, sure it's weird to think about for most people but it's the most ethical way you can consume meat, and it's overall good that someone with fuckoff levels of money to the point it literally makes no financial difference for them to have their own goat farm and ethically kill their own food actually follows through with it.

This is like the *least* objectionable thing about Zuckerberg.

LimburgLimbo fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Oct 5, 2021

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

LimburgLimbo posted:

Yeah, animals get killed for food in horrible ways every day and most meat eaters (including myself) don't even think about what happens to them. At least Zuckerberg was willing to deal with the ugly truth.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
He does that as part of a data gathering mission to determine the most efficient way to kill humans

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

nah it's fuckin' weird, a lot of meat is produced that way. just go buy it.

if some billionaire shows you his bolt gun it's probably the last thing you're gonna see

Beethovens Fist Symphony
Oct 21, 2008
Oven Wrangler

LimburgLimbo posted:

/\/\/\ that was him misspeaking/misremembering the captive bolt gun, supposedly

Apparently it's part of a challenge he did to only kill animals he ethically kills himself, and he kills/stuns them with a captive bolt gun then cuts the throat since sometimes animals will survive the bolt to the brain so you cut an artery to be sure they die painlessly.

Like, sure it's weird to think about for most people but it's the most ethical way you can consume meat, and it's overall good that someone with fuckoff levels of money to the point it literally makes no financial difference for them to have their own goat farm and ethically kill their own food.

Never in zuck's entire life has he done anything to merit benefiting from any kind of doubt, or seem like he has any empathy towards anything and that just smells like an obvious spin that a PR firm came up with/glommed onto to make it appear like a plutocrat doesn't love killing just because he can.

What's next, y'all are gonna try and convince me some traitor dude on Jan 6 didn't tase his own balls to death?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
There's no way a PR firm coaches zuck because if they did he wouldn't be showing his ginger rear end in public at all

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Zuckman with glassy robot eyes and no emotion on his face:
Yes, you see I found the most ethical and humane way of consuming meat products was to have the preys blood on my hands. This is very kind and normal. I derive no pleasure in this.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

‘Felipe, fetch the bolt gun and flex cuffs. I must exsanguinate a member of the herd.”

Beethovens Fist Symphony
Oct 21, 2008
Oven Wrangler
the only coaching zuck gets is tips from Jim "The Intern Eater" Acosta

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Zuckster leads you to his kitchen. It's the big moment. Just you and the Zuck.

"I am following this new diet, " Zuck muses, " that requires you to kill everything you consume yourself"

He pulls out another book and states, " also this.. "

The book's title: How to Serve Human.

Two electrode needles are already in your neck sending over 10 times the voltage into your body compared to a normal stun gun.

"The Pandora Papers leaked my fellow human," Zuck says while cleaning his eyeballs with his long, forked tongue.

"You should know all of us totally love this!"

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

InsertPotPun posted:

im-loving-possible. several inspectors would have spontaneously exploded, there's no way a fire inspector would let something like that slide, it's not even close to ada compliant, and any electronically sealed lock needs to auto unlock in the case of fire so the solution would have been as simple as tripping the fire alarm not cut cages open

Eh, maybe they all had handles on the inside?

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009

wuffles posted:

‘Felipe, fetch the bolt gun and flex cuffs. I must exsanguinate a member of the herd.”

I think you meant Enrique. Look at this prole that doesn't have a manservant to bolt gun his livestock.

Obviously Felipe hands Zuck the knife.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Sanctum posted:

lol that the president of the united states was impeached by congress for an affair with a consenting adult. then he was acquitted but this made republicans angry so a judge found the president to be in contempt of court. and the supreme court said the US president does not have executive immunity so the president of the united states of america was forced into a court battle because they found his jizz on an intern's dress. the sitting president had to go to court and answer questions under oath

this happened, i'm not making it up.

The impeachment vote in the house and senate was the conclusion of that whole ordeal. The videotaped testimony, judicial rulings, and dress stuff happened in the run-up as part of Ken Starr's Whitewater Fishing Expedition. Still, it serves as a great reminder that some executives are more unitary than others.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://i.imgur.com/JrID1IS.mp4

E:

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 5, 2021

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

QuarkJets posted:

idk is it compliant if you can easily get out but not in? I have seen a lot of keyless doors set up that way
that's push bars and magnets which would have to be tied into power and fire. the solution would be to flip the fire alarm and the doors unseal.
i mean all of these rules exist to prevent this exact situation
also all access control systems have their own software and hardware, and none can be disrupted by losing facebook or even the internet, as long as they had power they should have been fine. or they custom made their security and access control systems but that's just nonsense.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Was this posted yet? This tweet by an Ivy League-educated, sitting US Senator?

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1445176883792994304?s=21

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Jst0rm posted:

amazon is trying to run the sets like the warehouses. They are taking the meal penalties and making everyone work instead of eat. Too bad for them they didn't realize we arent warehouse workers.

Not just Amazon, worst job of my career, hands-down, was a Netflix show. Same philosophy at all the streaming services - trying to pull the same poo poo they did in 08 about boo-hoo streaming isn't as 'successful or reliable' a platform so we have to pay less and do more with leaner budgets. But this is 2021 and we've seen the numbers and know that's not true anymore. And yes, just because you can pay for turnaround invasion and meal penalties to keep people working doesn't mean you can keep extending the day like they're commodities.

You wouldn't believe the poo poo they wanted me to try and do to the talent and crew on those shoots to make sure it stayed within their scheduled/alotted shooting days. I refused to do a lot and it was just a huge loving mess. Only time I've ever been fired from a job, but if it's for refusing to abuse people, I'm proud of it.

Anyway gently caress Netflix and all of their live action shows, I know Squid Game is the hot water cooler chat rn but if you'd like to show solidarity with the workers consider cancelling your streaming subscriptions. Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ especially.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Oct 5, 2021

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Ethical means of meat consumption:

1. Become a farmer. Raise the animal, get out of bed every morning before dawn to provide balanced nutrition, clean water, space to move, social interaction, veterinary care, and clean up it’s poo poo. Call a local professional you trust to slaughter the animal humanely or assist one for long enough that you are confident and competent to do it yourself.

2. Become a hunter. Only kill what you intend to consume, hunt animals whose natural predators have been displaced by human activity, become a skilled marksman such that you never simply maim an animal or cause undue suffering from a poor shot, only take the shot that all but guarantees a swift kill, field dress it, butcher it, use the hide, use the bones for stock, donate to conservation efforts that preserve natural habitats, leave no trace when you go into the wilderness, be willing to go home empty handed if you can’t do all of the above.

3. Buy it from an ethical source that does either of the above.

4. Don’t.

5. Become a multi-billionaire, and instead of using your considerable power and near-limitless resources to force positive changes from within the industry and without, just start a goat farm where you can slit their throats yourself.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

MrMojok posted:

Was this posted yet? This tweet by an Ivy League-educated, sitting US Senator?

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1445176883792994304?s=21

Can't wait for Diamond Joe to tweet Cory Chase at Lyin' Ted's blubbery, blubberin' rear end.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

wuffles posted:

Ethical means of meat consumption:

1. Become a farmer. Raise the animal, get out of bed every morning before dawn to provide balanced nutrition, clean water, space to move, social interaction, veterinary care, and clean up it’s poo poo. Call a local professional you trust to slaughter the animal humanely or assist one for long enough that you are confident and competent to do it yourself.

2. Become a hunter. Only kill what you intend to consume, hunt animals whose natural predators have been displaced by human activity, become a skilled marksman such that you never simply maim an animal or cause undue suffering from a poor shot, only take the shot that all but guarantees a swift kill, field dress it, butcher it, use the hide, use the bones for stock, donate to conservation efforts that preserve natural habitats, leave no trace when you go into the wilderness, be willing to go home empty handed if you can’t do all of the above.

3. Buy it from an ethical source that does either of the above.

4. Don’t.

5. Become a multi-billionaire, and instead of using your considerable power and near-limitless resources to force positive changes from within the industry and without, just start a goat farm where you can slit their throats yourself.

1: Eat the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
these people live in california holy poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eib07-7tE4E
Trump Girls Say Being Homeless is a Choice

love the zoom ins on the cop cruisin' for some trumpgirl rear end

blonde 2: they give them chicken bones and dogs die all the time. it's just another sad factor
andrew: do you guys live in LA?
blonde 1: yes, downtown LA
andrew: how do you feel about downtown LA?
blonde 1: it has gone down the gutter completely. there's so many homeless, it is horrible. all the money to clean up the homeless [parroting tucker carlson] what has Newsom done with it? I don't know. probably in his pocket
blonde 2: also defunding the police! you call the police six times, no one shows up. and why would you?! you guys all poo poo on them and said they're all horrible people
blonde 1: well yeah, like, LA got by what, like, 46 million or something like that i'm like yeah of course and the crime has gone and yeah so you guys are the ones that suffer the most. and i'm like yeah, we do
blonde 2: yeah camel toe cheated
andrew: [playing dumb] who's camel toe?
blonde 1: kamela toe. camel-
blonde 2: camela harris toe
andrew: what's that referencing?
blonde 1: you know what i can't talk about it

would you believe me if i said it gets cringier