Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Attempting to get my Moderna booster shot tomorrow, been 8 months since vaxxed...while it has been approved for healthcare workers, in order to make the appointment I had to check "immunocompromised" and I'm worried they might try and block me from getting the shot, but I'll let y'all know tomorrow how it goes. It seems like it's much easier to get the Pfizer 3rd dose rn, but Moderna was definitely approved for it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

gently caress off twitter, no one likes you since the nazi stuff

also remember back in the day when companies rebranded over toxic poo poo way less than any of this nonsense. lol. absolutely lmao

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

bar88537 posted:

You can buy 100 packs of stickers for like $5 from China. I've wondered before how's lucrative setting up something to resell those would be during the Trump rally season.

Charge $3 each and you make your nut back after 2 sales. 98 transactions of pure profit. Of course you will need soap, an hour in the shower and steel wool to feel clean again, which cuts into the profit a bit...

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Harry_Potato posted:

Charge $3 each and you make your nut back after 2 sales. 98 transactions of pure profit. Of course you will need soap, an hour in the shower and steel wool to feel clean again, which cuts into the profit a bit...

I'd think that there would be fierce competition, since any rando chud can order that stuff on aliexpress.

I'm surprised that there aren't stories of boomers passing away from the rona, and then their kids discovering that Ma or Pa has garages/storage lockers full of brand new, unopened Trump merch.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That exact thing already happened, some guy opened his dad’s garage after he died of the rona to find it full of maga 2020 crap and he was attempting to give it all away.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Attempting to get my Moderna booster shot tomorrow, been 8 months since vaxxed...while it has been approved for healthcare workers, in order to make the appointment I had to check "immunocompromised" and I'm worried they might try and block me from getting the shot, but I'll let y'all know tomorrow how it goes. It seems like it's much easier to get the Pfizer 3rd dose rn, but Moderna was definitely approved for it too.

Ooh, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'll ask about getting Pfizer #3 as well as a flu shot, and inquire about getting a varicella booster while I'm at it since I'm not sure I ever got it as a kid/got the vaccine as a kid.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

No one cares. My primary care physician said people have been lying, or "losing" their vaccine cards and getting an extra shot.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

mono posted:

stop quoting the god drat lizard demon :barf:
This comes always in my mind when i see his face.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

learnincurve posted:

That exact thing already happened, some guy opened his dad’s garage after he died of the rona to find it full of maga 2020 crap and he was attempting to give it all away.

Just burn all that poo poo in a big funeral pyre. If my BiL goes they're gonna have a bunch of Trump commemorative plates and flags to pass out to the family.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nocheez posted:

No one cares. My primary care physician said people have been lying, or "losing" their vaccine cards and getting an extra shot.

lol good to hear, better that then it going to waste cause chuds refuse to take it at all.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Just burn all that poo poo in a big funeral pyre. If my BiL goes they're gonna have a bunch of Trump commemorative plates and flags to pass out to the family.

wouldn't be surprised if he had some nazi poo poo hidden around too, they always do.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

wouldn't be surprised if he had some nazi poo poo hidden around too, they always do.

No, AFH mentioned the Trump plates.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

InsertPotPun posted:

im-loving-possible. several inspectors would have spontaneously exploded, there's no way a fire inspector would let something like that slide, it's not even close to ada compliant, and any electronically sealed lock needs to auto unlock in the case of fire so the solution would have been as simple as tripping the fire alarm not cut cages open

Thinking the reason zuck didn’t appear during the crisis was those locks trapped him in a bathroom until they cut open the server cage

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

learnincurve posted:

Poor guy, he was like dammit he spent my inheritance on this crap, gently caress you dad

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Let them fight

https://twitter.com/michaelhayes/status/1445388831562289157?t=huYOaC4rN66TvnLKoz7s-g&s=19

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Sloppy posted:

Poor guy, he was like dammit he spent my inheritance on this crap, gently caress you dad

Son.... Some day, this will all be yours.

*Gestures at boxes of Maga hats and Kim/Trump commemorative plastic coins

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Captain Kosmos posted:

This comes always in my mind when i see his face.

The Internet was a mistake

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

oh, why didn't anyone tell me not to look at the sun?!

Sadistic Hamster
Jan 1, 2005

'Whilst masters of these we are enslaved to them,
And must listen to them even though they are dumb.'

This really is the predicament of persons in public life who respond to the caprices and impulses of mobs: they make themselves slaves and followers so that they may be called leaders of the people and rulers. For in just the same way as the forward look-outs spot what lies ahead before the helmsmen do, yet respect them and carry out their instructions, so those politicians, too, whose sights are set on glory, are servants of the crowd even though they are called rulers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

turns out he bad apples were all the top guys, all of em.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ffffffffffd :awesome:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A haiku:

Trump is a wasteman.
But he was the president.
My balls, in orbit.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

An insane mind posted:

A haiku:

Trump is a wasteman.
But he was the president.
My balls, in orbit.

Trump is a wasteman
For him, I rioted hard
My balls, so tased.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Trump is a wasteman
For him, I rioted hard
My balls, so tased.

:golfclap:

e:

Do not tread on me,
the words on my flag, ignored.
I died, trodden on.

An insane mind fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Oct 5, 2021

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

A totally normal day

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Go on

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

:sickos:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Gonna find out that the SBA is really an Eastern European troll farm LARPing as cops.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Shanghaied posted:

I'd think that there would be fierce competition, since any rando chud can order that stuff on aliexpress.

I'm surprised that there aren't stories of boomers passing away from the rona, and then their kids discovering that Ma or Pa has garages/storage lockers full of brand new, unopened Trump merch.

There was that landlord trying to get some sap to haul away all of their tenant's Trump merch after both the MAGA wife and husband died there of Rona.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I like your new avatar :) It's a very happy looking one.
But also, what does it mean the sergeant's office was raided? Is the sergeant union a different entity within the NYPD and could they have information about abuse of power of the NYPD?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

An insane mind posted:

But also, what does it mean the sergeant's office was raided? Is the sergeant union a different entity within the NYPD and could they have information about abuse of power of the NYPD?

its probably that or a bunch of them were at the capitol

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

An insane mind posted:

These are the people whose leader said that police officers should be able to sue the estates of people police shoot for “emotional damage”. They are far-right with a vengeance even by police standards.

This could be anything from alliances with far-right terrorists to illegal financial shenanigans to some kind of conspiracy charges involving covering up police misconduct.

The FBI are not white-hatted heroes but they are not nearly as chuddy as these creeps. I wish them luck in burning it all down.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

ASenileAnimal posted:

its probably that or a bunch of them were at the capitol

The FBI has a long and storied history of anti-union activities and they've run out of targets thanks to capitalism. This was the logical next step.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Trump was president
Then he lost to sleepy Joe
Haha haha lol

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Lazyfire posted:

The FBI has a long and storied history of anti-union activities and they've run out of targets thanks to capitalism. This was the logical next step.

I'm ok in this specific case letting them use their evil for good.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Didn’t the epik leak find a bunch of those cops were three percenters

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Better to just guess what crimes the NYPD isn't doing.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

An insane mind posted:

Yeah sometimes police sergeants have their own unions (because they are between "normal" rank-and-file cops and management, e.g. lieutenants and captains).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BENGHAZI AINT GOIN AWAY