Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

so upload it to theync or worldstar you stupid gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

somebody with an unbanned twitter account call this guy a dummy and tell him to upload it to youtube today

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Wheeee posted:

so upload it to theync or worldstar you stupid gently caress

that'd be difficult given he's clearly made it all up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why would the misery aliens embarrass him like this?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Nichael posted:

Why would the misery aliens embarrass him like this?

you have answered your own question!!!!

Embarrassment is their dinner

and global blue balls, their dessert

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

wheres my fuckin' money birds

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Barry Foster posted:

you have answered your own question!!!!

Embarrassment is their dinner

and global blue balls, their dessert

they want their garmonbozia

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Lively hood is a sex act from Gloucestershire, but I don't think that's what he's referring to.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

at this point I’m going to be so mad if this entire phenomenon turns out to be a massive billion dollar psyop to cover up American technology

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Wheeee posted:

at this point I’m going to be so mad if this entire phenomenon turns out to be a massive billion dollar psyop to cover up American technology

it's not

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

yea I’m pretty well convinced it’s real, but you gotta stay open-minded!

here’s a coulthart

https://youtu.be/nIFTVSacrFU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what the gently caress "platform" "backs out"

are torrents still a thing? loving torrent it. Upload that poo poo to every possible place that you can upload vids to.

yeah ok gently caress off

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

anyone hyping up footage instead of just posting it goes straight on the pay no mind list.

good content exceeds its creator's reach the moment it hits the internet anyway. there's just no point in following people like this

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

well we snuck out this top secret video from an anonymous official but he wanted to double check with the government first if it was ok. but they said no. sorry guys

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Rah! posted:

how do i know ur not a skinwalker

oh irony

so in this thread or some other a related topic came up and i realized that Carrier (my son's people on his mother's side) and Navajo are in fact, both Dene peoples, albeit with distinct but also shared histories and traditions (and its not like no one ever traveled around and shared news, especially about distant relatives).

But some of you are ahead of me here: I cannot ask about skinwalkers. This is a surface level understanding of the subject combined with basic respect. Especially for relatives.

Totally gonna ask about Sasquatch though. It's not generally a taboo subject in the area so it's a pretty safe white guy being curious about things that have become shared culture topic.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i have the 69 minute UFO video

i cant show u, tim youtube called me and said he was scared of the men in black sorry!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hodgepodge posted:

oh irony

so in this thread or some other a related topic came up and i realized that Carrier (my son's people on his mother's side) and Navajo are in fact, both Dene peoples, albeit with distinct but also shared histories and traditions (and its not like no one ever traveled around and shared news, especially about distant relatives).

But some of you are ahead of me here: I cannot ask about skinwalkers. This is a surface level understanding of the subject combined with basic respect. Especially for relatives.

Totally gonna ask about Sasquatch though. It's not generally a taboo subject in the area so it's a pretty safe white guy being curious about things that have become shared culture topic.

yeah I've heard before that you aren't supposed to mention skinwalkers, because it might attract them...makes it all even more creepy sounding

alien sasquatches would be cool

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Rah! posted:

i have the 69 minute UFO video

i cant show u, tim youtube called me and said he was scared of the men in black sorry!!

4'20" video of me being silently probed by a grey

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Rah! posted:

yeah I've heard before that you aren't supposed to mention skinwalkers, because it might attract them...makes it all even more creepy sounding

skinwalkers work under the same rules as bears*

*name changed to protect the innocent and naive

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

If only there was a website where you could upload videos oh well guess we’ll never know

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

If only there was a website where you could upload videos oh well guess we’ll never know

:tinylue:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_NY_UAP/status/1445789360658464774

Bird video being released????

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

online bullying works, u love to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_NY_UAP/status/1445823246675296263
https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_NY_UAP/status/1445825314102280198
im being grey balled over here with these shenanigans

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Wheeee posted:

not even that,
its just a boring million dollar initiative to catalogue all the actual birds, balloons and plastic bags that get caught on military sensors, turns out if its not looking at military hardware a FLIR sensor or whatever cant identify a seagull and neither can most operators, making it a UAP.
i mean you dont tend to use infrared cams to take easily identifiable pictures of things do you

its bein pushed by govmt people, some of whom are boring dudes who are like well yeah gotta check if its chinese drones or something and some of whom are hucksters and ufo fans who are like no the truth is out there also please pay some bucks to watch my video presentation advertising my next book

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

seagulls flying at hundreds of miles per hour in non-aerodynamic patterns. blazin' fast anti-grav gulls

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

not even that,
its just a boring million dollar initiative to catalogue all the actual birds, balloons and plastic bags that get caught on military sensors, turns out if its not looking at military hardware a FLIR sensor or whatever cant identify a seagull and neither can most operators, making it a UAP.
i mean you dont tend to use infrared cams to take easily identifiable pictures of things do you

its bein pushed by govmt people, some of whom are boring dudes who are like well yeah gotta check if its chinese drones or something and some of whom are hucksters and ufo fans who are like no the truth is out there also please pay some bucks to watch my video presentation advertising my next book

Someone less lazy than me needs to plot the frequency of these posts over time, I'll bet it looks exactly like an EEG.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Man there was a really great skinwalkers thread on these forums like 10-15 years ago. Like a really good thread. Somebody with archives needs to find that. I think there were two but the first one was the best.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

cant wait for the upload to mysteriously get cancelled and the video to be mysteriously deleted from the guy's devices

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

D-Pad posted:

Man there was a really great skinwalkers thread on these forums like 10-15 years ago. Like a really good thread. Somebody with archives needs to find that. I think there were two but the first one was the best.

Was that the one that included the detail from someone's story that was something like... if you can smell rotting meat, but for sure there's no dead animal or carcass around, then that's how you know one is looking at you? Also that goon used to bring groceries to the rural poor?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

not even that,

lol no, you’re still creating ridiculous rationalizations with no basis in reality

something beyond government bullshit is going on with regard to the entire ufo phenomenon, that’s not really disputable at this point, even it ultimately turns out to be a weird psychological phenomenon and not aliens

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_NY_UAP/status/1445844866886299651

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

stoked for the 40 minute rickroll

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

Rah! posted:

that's sort of an unintentional side effect and to a huge degree the normal okay sort of cultural exchange instincts being exploited cynically. the analogy would be like you have a kid with someone in another country and they have a church and then you walk right in and walk up to the priest and are like "WOAH MAN CAN WE TALK ABOUT SATAN."

also the term sometimes shows up as meaning creepy goatman type things that also kill you and wear your skin. tbh we should probably let those rad scary fuckers take the marketing term loosely based on Navajo legend and adopt a more respectful understanding of the real deal belief.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

I think you can buy rubber ducks in stores

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

not even that,

yeah true, everyone in the military of america and china and a million other countries are all so incompetent that they don't know what a bird or balloon or plastic bag looks like, or how they move, or how their own instruments work, and are also working together on a 70 year long UFO psyop

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BeefThief posted:

cant wait for the upload to mysteriously get cancelled and the video to be mysteriously deleted from the guy's devices

UFOs can deactivate cameras

yet u think they would leave youtube alone??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/Erick8324/status/1445847158817755138

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

D-Pad posted:

Yeah it was in PYF, it ruled. I remember reading that back in 2006-2007