Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Smothering yourself in vagina is literally the gayest thing a dude can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Remembering is gay

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Samovar posted:

I would not be surprised if the next thing they propose is that it's straight to be gay.

By Huey Lewis and the News.
I mean considering they believe they can "pray the gay away", implying gay people are just confused straights then...yes, it is actually straight to be gay. So it logically follows that if it's gay for men to eat pussy then it means those gay pussy eating men are actually straight. This all tracks

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Mistle posted:

:captainpop:

That is the thickest-looking goddamned child I ever did see

Hey, that kind of physique is perfectly natural and the result of hard work, dedication, and NOTHING ELSE! :mad:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Motorboating big titties…gay? Need to know in the next few minutes.

Totally gay. Even thinking about breasteses is SUPER GAY.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I still don't understand what these people think spike proteins are

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

MrQwerty posted:

Something that sounds scary to a moron.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Borowitz has never been funny

Let me tell you about Debbie. She was a coworker years ago. One of the first tea party people I met IRL. She told me one day, unprompted, "Obama signed a bill making it legal to murder people!" or something along those lines. So I asked "where did you hear that?" She says "RIGHT HERE!" and hands me the newspaper: Andy Borowitz, Satirical Writer

So he's not funny, but somewhere out there is a conservative panicking about his piss takes. And that IS funny.

As I was typing this, I tried to find the specific piece. I search Borowitz Obama Satire and I see a headline "Chinese media confuses satire about Trump as news"

So he's still doing it.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dudes allergic to mom's new laundry detergent most likely. Ask me how I know.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Silhouette posted:

THE LESBIONICS: GAY ROBOTS FROM ANOTHER WORLD

i'd watch it

It's the Chuddicons vs the Lesbionics. More than meets the eye.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
facesitting is fun

uh i mean ITS THE GAYS

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Now I gotta wonder how much actual policymaking in the world is done because people have mistaken satire for real news. Not because of any one specific article, which maybe they've had pointed out to them as such, but just having ENOUGH of those "just sort of caught a sidelong glance of it and assumed it was real without digging in any further" brush past them that it affects their general opinions and state of mind.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Also apparently this chud didn't get the message about lesbianics

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Zil posted:

Obligatory "Yeah, I broke out into hives too. Ask her to change back to the old stuff" here.

Also, LOL at all this fragile/toxic masculinity, but remember that it's a major source of shitheads shooting up the place after they hype each other up with crazier and crazier poo poo.

I'd miss these dead gay forums, but shutting down social media/boards would be a huge step toward making the world a better place.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Zil posted:

Best prank every! Spray a chudmobile with "I love Vagina" bumperstickers and send him off to his jobsite full of "bearded men" doing manly things. One look at all that "gayness" and they will take him to be vaxxed. Next thing you know he's driving a prius and arranging flowers. Powned!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Zil posted:

I'm the "SILF" sticker, which I can only assume is Sheep I'd Like to gently caress.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I remember the very first time I read The Onion in the 90s. I'm pretty dumb so it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on. However, apparently there are people who never get it? Which means they are even an order of magnitude dumber than me, and that's a lol

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Let me tell you about Debbie. She was a coworker years ago. One of the first tea party people I met IRL. She told me one day, unprompted, "Obama signed a bill making it legal to murder people!" or something along those lines. So I asked "where did you hear that?" She says "RIGHT HERE!" and hands me the newspaper: Andy Borowitz, Satirical Writer

So he's not funny, but somewhere out there is a conservative panicking about his piss takes. And that IS funny.

As I was typing this, I tried to find the specific piece. I search Borowitz Obama Satire and I see a headline "Chinese media confuses satire about Trump as news"

So he's still doing it.

It's still not as funny as when people mistake The Onion for real news, so that's on-brand for Borowitz

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

stealie72 posted:

Obligatory "Yeah, I broke out into hives too. Ask her to change back to the old stuff" here.

Also, LOL at all this fragile/toxic masculinity, but remember that it's a major source of shitheads shooting up the place after they hype each other up with crazier and crazier poo poo.

I'd miss these dead gay forums, but shutting down social media/boards would be a huge step toward making the world a better place.

If facebook bothered to charge people even a whole drat dollar to reinstate their account, it wouldn't make nearly as much money, but it would be magnitudes better than what it is, because assholes do not like putting money where their mouths are

Also the forums does a hell of a lot better job in shorter time than other social media places in having stated standards. Kind of :yikeseroo: to look back on what was well and good a decade ago, but if those people haven't been banned/permabanned, they've changed themselves to at least conform to posting standards.

Or they've shelled out hundreds of dollars just to post for a week and then disappear into the ether until they have more money while everyone laughs at them :sax:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mistle posted:

:captainpop:

That is the thickest-looking goddamned child I ever did see

He looks like the team's steroid taste tester.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Imagine my surprise. I wake up, I'm scrolling through the thread and boom, I found out I'm apparently gay. Hell of a way to wake up. How do these people sleep at night after owning libs so hard?!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrQwerty posted:

Well, for a start they make you gay. Furthermore

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Droogie posted:

How do these people sleep at night after owning libs so hard?!

Alone.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

That sounds AWFULLY gay

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

That sounds AWFULLY gay

its hard out there for a conservative brony

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Lol that Bezos just made Shatner climb 4 flights of stairs, dude is in his 90s.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1448274789227970569

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

A really don't like these disingenuous fucks. I'd almost have a glimmer of respect if they just came out and said it, but this concern trolling drives me nuts. It's me, I'm owned.

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
On this day in history, a historic moment ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/13/trump-says-he-met-president-virgin-islands/763910001/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol that Bezos just made Shatner climb 4 flights of stairs, dude is in his 90s.

If shat's rocket blows up, I will consider us even for him blocking me on twitter.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hope there aren't any problems since you're not allowed to abort in texas.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

Pretty good odds he thought the Virgin Islands were where he flew with Epstein.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

old beast lunatic posted:

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Is there any particular strategy behind Fox trying to kill their audience and R voter chuds? Or just fir sweet advertising $$$?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Nocheez posted:

I'm the "SILF" sticker, which I can only assume is Sheep I'd Like to gently caress.

I'm afraid if we're following the pattern, it pretty much has to be sister .... :ohno:

Play fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Oct 13, 2021

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

old beast lunatic posted:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao

Pretty good odds he thought the Virgin Islands were where he flew with Epstein.

holy poo poo :stare:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zil posted:

I dunno man, going 3 months without hiring prostitutes can be pretty rough on the ol' constitution.

Droogie posted:

Imagine my surprise. I wake up, I'm scrolling through the thread and boom, I found out I'm apparently gay. Hell of a way to wake up. How do these people sleep at night after owning libs so hard?!

Yeah I know right? My fiancee was incredibly disappointed but she supports my coming out. Thanksgiving with her parents is going to be awkward as hell this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

Droogie posted:

If shat's rocket blows up, I will consider us even for him blocking me on twitter.

That's supposedly his chud daughter that runs his twitter. Not sure if he even uses it.