Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i get he is talking about butts and thongs etc but this line to me reads like he is sayign she takes massive 2 tonne shits or somethimg and i just dont think its as sexy as sisqo thinks it is

https://i.imgur.com/yYpJ26g.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
big butts means big poops. Cisco knows what he's saying

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

all night long seems like she might have a digestive issue

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I, for one, am loving Sidtober.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I THINK I'LL SING IT AGAIN

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
shlong shlong shlong shlong

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

all night long seems like she might have a digestive issue

Her bootyhole is so tight the poo comes out like the lead from a mechanical pencil. It understandably takes awhile to get it all out.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

thighs like :confused:

:confused:

:confused:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
all night long, let me smell that thong

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It's like she's been eating at Sysco so long it's gonna be comin out like Crisco.

I know you know what I'm saying

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

If you think that's a problem, wait til you find out there arne't even any thongs in the music video.,

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008
:dukedog:

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S1buCBwGI&t=860s

You're welcome

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVHKp6ffURY

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Trucks do not poop OP. It means she is so ladylike he imagines she doesn't even poop.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It means she needs more fiber in her diet OP.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
It's letting all the ladies know what guys talk about.

You know, the finer things in life

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Translation: she is like a dump truck, i.e. full of trash

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
while we're at it - my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours

better than whose? whose milkshake is "it" and whose is "yours"? Would someone explain this to me because Kelis has done a very poor job of telling me what the boys are like

naem
May 29, 2011

Hammerite posted:

while we're at it - my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours

better than whose? whose milkshake is "it" and whose is "yours"? Would someone explain this to me because Kelis has done a very poor job of telling me what the boys are like

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
She takes truck-sized shits, sexily

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://i.imgur.com/cXfxuTs.gifv

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
She's diesel

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
Dump trucks have a back that go up and down much like how her rear end moves when you are loving in reverse doggy-style position. The next line "*heavy breathing* baby move your butt butt butt all night long" should give you some context clues.

Re: milkshake, she has bigger tits than the woman she is speaking to and is therefore better and more desirable.

jk. Sisko worked extensively with R Kelly. He's really into scat and bodily fluids.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The gently caress is reverse doggy style? Missionary?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Fun fact: Sisqo created this song because literally he had never seen a thong before and it "turned his hair white"

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it means your gay

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
you're missing the best part

", truck, truck"

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everything is always fun with truck truck

naem
May 29, 2011

ah-lemme-sayid uh-GAII-ainnn

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Who What Now posted:

Her bootyhole is so tight the poo comes out like the lead from a mechanical pencil. It understandably takes awhile to get it all out.

I just want to say congrats on generating one of the worst mental images I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my life

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Suckin
Fuckin
Big Dump Truckin

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
She's secretly Qanon, giving us the infodumps we crave

If you listen closely the line is "she has dumps about Trump". If you can't hear it, SORRY! you're too libtarded

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Sisqo to the polls

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hammerite posted:

To me it always sounded like they were saying "It's better than yours" to the person whose milkshake brought all the boys to the yard, so they're basically saying "Your milkshake is better than yours" which doesn't make any loving sense.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

Suckin
Fuckin
Big Dump Truckin

It’s all I crave

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

A "dump" or its often-interchangeable but grammatically inaccurate plural "dumps", is shorthand for a "dumper", meaning the buttocks which one "dumps" or poops from. By saying she has "dumps" like a "truck" (commonly used in American English to infer something of large size, such as a car versus a truck), he's alluding that her buttocks is very large, a common braggard staple of African-American community hip hop music as women with large buttocks are often glorified.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

AHH F/UGH posted:

A "dump" or its often-interchangeable but grammatically inaccurate plural "dumps", is shorthand for a "dumper", meaning the buttocks which one "dumps" or poops from. By saying she has "dumps" like a "truck" (commonly used in American English to infer something of large size, such as a car versus a truck), he's alluding that her buttocks is very large, a common braggard staple of African-American community hip hop music as women with large buttocks are often glorified.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

improbable

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'll take you for a ride
On my garbage truck
Oh no
I'll take you to the dump

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

This thread is not "the ish" at all.