Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lascivious Sloth posted:

what the gently caress, i was going to make a incest joke but you did it to yourself :(

my family also says they are from blah blah henry the blah, who cares

take a nap or something, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LifeSunDeath posted:

There's this show about people who get killed by their pets, usually snakes or crocs...but one dude got his brain skewered through the eye hole by a deer he kept as a pet. You gently caress with horns, you get poked.

Death by deer is definitely a thing
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/us/arkansas-deer-death-trnd/index.html

" An experienced Arkansas hunter was found severely injured in the woods Tuesday night, his body riddled with antler puncture wounds. He later died.

The 66-year-old man from Yellville had shot a deer, and made plans with his nephew to field dress the deer’s body together, police told CNN. "

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

take a nap or something, drat

suck my fuckhole or something, or contribute to the thread. so sensitive shaden in this thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

fuctifino posted:

I often get the feeling of schadenfreude watching the gammon brexiteers pretending to be happy about brexit

French person: "I don't care.. should I care ?.. maybe I should pretend I care, and .. hey is that attractive topless lady distributing free croissants? *checks watch* Why yes, yes she is!"

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Fishstick posted:

This trick was played a little differently in the Congo, if I recall

yikes

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

That's hilarious. I'd attach a Go Pro or some live feed and do pay per view on that goat. I've never been headbutted by a goat, but without the horns I don't see why people are so afraid.

Goats > Deer

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Fishstick posted:

This trick was played a little differently in the Congo, if I recall

"you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them""

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

lmao everyone in england claims descendy from 1066 battle of hastings or some royal throne line, it's such a stupid english thing. you were prob just a farmer sucking the royal cock FYI

What the gently caress are you talking about

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Lascivious Sloth posted:

suck my fuckhole or something, or contribute to the thread. so sensitive shaden in this thread

the only thing you're contributing is a lack of self awareness

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Did you recently get fired or have a rough breakup or something? You could post about that for schadenfreude instead of reposting AFV clips from a thousand pages upthread

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Nah this thread has a contingent of sensitive pc police posters not posting any Shaden videos but commenting on every posters opinion or comment or whatever. Stfu unless you post content and stop turning it into a cry baby thread triggered by every comment. PS suck my dickhole

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Have you considered not constantly posting like a huge weirdo

E: ^^ No, I guess not

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Nah this thread has a contingent of sensitive pc police posters not posting any Shaden videos but commenting on every posters opinion or comment or whatever. Stfu unless you post content and stop turning it into a cry baby thread triggered by every comment. PS suck my dickhole

please get in touch with your doctor and ask them to scan your head for unexpected tumors

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

2nd person this year to leak tank specs and go to jail to win arguments on vidjya game forums.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/classified-tank-specs-leaked-on-war-thunder-game-forums-again/

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Death by deer is definitely a thing
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/us/arkansas-deer-death-trnd/index.html

" An experienced Arkansas hunter was found severely injured in the woods Tuesday night, his body riddled with antler puncture wounds. He later died.

The 66-year-old man from Yellville had shot a deer, and made plans with his nephew to field dress the deer’s body together, police told CNN. "

drat good for that deer, pulled a Predator on their asses.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
"Yellville" sounds completely made up lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was notified that there was a request for some fuckhole suckin itt

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nomad2020 posted:

2nd person this year to leak tank specs and go to jail to win arguments on vidjya game forums.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/classified-tank-specs-leaked-on-war-thunder-game-forums-again/

Lol, according to the article the first time was a US tank commander sending pictures of their highly-classified military tank to help the developers improve the accuracy of their in-game model :allears:.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

I was notified that there was a request for some fuckhole suckin itt

Uhh yeah that was me. I have all the paperwork filled out right here

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Soul Dentist posted:

Uhh yeah that was me. I have all the paperwork filled out right here

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

All the words you post suck, but I can just skip those and see this great gif you posted, so you're ok by me pal.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Lol, according to the article the first time was a US tank commander sending pictures of their highly-classified military tank to help the developers improve the accuracy of their in-game model :allears:.

Oh was there a different one from the time earlier this year a UK tank commander did exactly the same thing?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Memento posted:

Oh was there a different one from the time earlier this year a UK tank commander did exactly the same thing?

It might be the same one, I thought it said US tank in there.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Beartaco posted:

What traffic are they trying to control here? It's like a luxurious bike lane more than anything.

It’s a shortcut through a residential neighbourhood.

They’re fine with cars taking it. They just don’t want heavy goods vehicles (read “trucks”) taking it, so they artificially narrowed the route so that HGVs won’t fit.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Lascivious Sloth posted:

That's hilarious. I'd attach a Go Pro or some live feed and do pay per view on that goat. I've never been headbutted by a goat, but without the horns I don't see why people are so afraid.

Goats > Deer

Because goats and rams are built for, well, ramming. And they're too stupid to stop or be distracted once they start.

You have 50kg - 100kg of angry livestock focused into one chunk of very hard bone and it's like being hit by a club. It loving hurts.

The goat in the video looks like it's with a female so it could be trying to protect her or fight off "rivals", meaning it will attack everyone who remotely goes near the nanny. Or looks at her wrong.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 14, 2021

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

ReelBigLizard posted:

So, funny story. Technically, we did.

We're the last part of the Duchy of Normandy, the duchy of William the Conqueror. Many local family names show evidence of being part of Williams army, including my own.

The Queen is our head of state, except to us she is the Duke of Normandy, not the "Queen".

That's unironically really interesting, thanks for sharing! I'll put this knowledge to good use next quiz night :)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Lascivious Sloth posted:

lmao everyone in england claims descendy from 1066 battle of hastings or some royal throne line, it's such a stupid english thing. you were prob just a farmer sucking the royal cock FYI

It's funny because it's true. My family line (mother's side) and all the brits I know all go back to some royal something or other.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It's pretty common to hit nobility/royalty when you get back 500+ years in Europe. Not very fun as a genealogist though, all the research has already been done.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Imagine if you had a crystal ball that let you see 900 years into the future and show you how well your descendants are doing and you find out that they're all unremarkable slobs whose biggest claim to fame was that they were descended from you

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It wasn't an obvious answer though, it was being a cocksucker to a rhetorical question

Lmao, you're not allowed to clap back against snarky middle school sarcasm because they're a mod? That's extremely valuable posting, but daring to respond is threadshitting? Eat my rear end creakle you dumb bitch, and gently caress you too bloop.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

inb4 literal retards eagerly chucklefucking in with AHUE HUE HUE NIEC MLETDON!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Imagine if you had a crystal ball that let you see 900 years into the future and show you how well your descendants are doing and you find out that they're all unremarkable slobs whose biggest claim to fame was that they were descended from you

"Look at my descendants. They are surrounded by luxury. They are able to read any words they come across. They can eat fresh fruit any time they want to... I mean, they can eat it, not that they do. Truly, our line has become as kings"

edit: ^consider it a body of work probe as opposed to for that one thing and it makes a lot more sense. Of course, you've doubled down on it now, so I guess enjoy your vacation for ableist slurs.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat

Lmao, you're not allowed to clap back against snarky middle school sarcasm because they're a mod? That's extremely valuable posting, but daring to respond is threadshitting? Eat my rear end creakle you dumb bitch, and gently caress you too bloop.

NIEC MLETDON

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

I can’t decide if the deer is just being a deer, or if it’s seeing the bike with big bars and high mirrors as a love interest and that dude could have got a litter of deerbikes if he hadn’t interfered.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

inb4 literal retards eagerly chucklefucking in with AHUE HUE HUE NIEC MLETDON!

lol

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
Lol what is it with this thread causing all of these babies to lose their poo poo?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh my God could you be any more of a baby back bitch?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Large Testicles posted:

Lol what is it with this thread causing all of these babies to lose their poo poo?

:mad:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Grem posted:

Oh my God could you be any more of a baby back bitch?

Schad on y’all cause now I’m singing “chilliiiiissss baby back bittttchhhh (barbecue sauce)”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

bro turn your bike on and open the throttle. just honk your horn bro. anything but trying to rut with a buck when you don't have any loving antlers!!