Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Oh, what vile aircraft descends upon the bone zone, bringing naught but ruination and despair to those only seeking a scare?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Tbh seen a lot of low flyin planes around and I'm starting to wonder if I too am in the realm of skeleton ??

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
hi im anderson cooper with CNN, reporting to you live from the situation room on the current crisis in the peaceful skeleton realm, which is currenrtly under attack by a helicopter. tonight i will be interviewing my own skeleton to learn more about this developing situation.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I don't think you should worry about it. Just cast Bone Home and chill out till this whole thing blows over.

Escape From Noise

This was clearly just a preemptive strike against our hated enemy Skeletor.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i know i have a skeleton inside of me, but does the helicopter know that??

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I didn’t vote for this, sick and tired of my tax dollars being used for war mongering

Jaguars!

nut

Jaguars!

Our realm had been at peace for many years. The Skeleton army grew smaller. We got complacent. We disbanded the skeleton army and spent the money on dentistry. It was a mistake.

When the helecopters came, we had to conscript. We had nothing effective against them until we resurrected the carapaces of long dead stinger missiles.

The war was long and bloodless.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
You all up there fighting your skeleton war and I'll just be here having a toothpaste bath in my bonehome pocket dimension.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 19, 2021

Manifisto

the benevolent residents of bonetown knew only one activity: boning. day and night they boned. until that fateful day their boning was interrupted by a most heinous and cowardly attack . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

EorayMel posted:

Oh, what vile aircraft descends upon the bone zone, bringing naught but ruination and despair to those only seeking a scare?

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
nut

I know I know the deaths etc, but hear me out, it does feel just a smidgen more heartfelt than the drone strikes right

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
he tortured our funny bones

Escape From Noise

Our country is full of skeleton sleeper cells walking around in plain sight!

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Our country is full of skeleton sleeper cells walking around in plain sight!

fifth spinal columnists!!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dictator of the ruling anti-skeleton party in a mid-20th century European country giving a speech between a big pair of banners: My countrymen, rise with me and combat the skeleton menace! By uniting under the anti-skeleton banner, we can send a helicopter to attack the peaceful skeleton realm and gently caress them up and kick their asses.
crowd: *goes wild*
dictator: *goes back to his office and catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, reminding him that there is a skeleton inside of him and making him think about how he became a genocidal dictator by externalizing his inability to cope with having this part of himself that he hates, and how it would mean his undoing if his secret were ever to be known to the world* Ah poo poo man, poo poo. fuckj shiiiiiit

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Barco Fiesta posted:

dictator of the ruling anti-skeleton party in a mid-20th century European country giving a speech between a big pair of banners: My countrymen, rise with me and combat the skeleton menace! By uniting under the anti-skeleton banner, we can send a helicopter to attack the peaceful skeleton realm and gently caress them up and kick their asses.
dictator: *goes back to his office and catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, reminding him that there is a skeleton inside of him and making him think about how he became a genocidal dictator by externalizing his inability to cope with having this part of himself that he hates, and how it would mean his undoing if his secret were ever to be known to the world* Ah poo poo man, poo poo. fuckj shiiiiiit

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
Heather Papps

hello friend

skeleton brethren fear not, the helicopter fires heat seeking missiles.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

peaceful skeleton man attacked by snakes

biosterous

Barco Fiesta posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

take the moon

by sebmojo

Escape From Noise posted:

This was clearly just a preemptive strike against our hated enemy Skeletor.

skeletors not even a skeleton hes a buff blue guy that happens to have a skull for a head

hey guys im 1/10 a skeleton. sure is tough being a skeleton am i right???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
beastman: i cant be a skeleton racist my best friends a skeleton

skeletons: :rolleyes:

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

skeletors not even a skeleton hes a buff blue guy that happens to have a skull for a head

take the moon posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

take the moon posted:

take the moon posted:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

nut posted:

I know I know the deaths etc, but hear me out, it does feel just a smidgen more heartfelt than the drone strikes right

bone strikes

Barco Fiesta posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
"Welcome to CNN News, I am Wolf Blitzer, and today we'll be talking about the Peaceful Skeleton Realm, and it's recent helicopter attack."

*camera pans to co-host*

"There have even been rumors of a draft!"

*camera pans back to Wolf Blitzer, his skull angrily forcing it's way out of his mouth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

EorayMel posted: