Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Trump" was the best at unloading container ships! I just said "do it" and they did it!

Or at least I assume I said "do it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Nice meltdown

Can we get this guy an account already?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

A man named Jose went to America and started a stereotypical career in landscaping. He got a contract cutting grass in the evenings at a Federal prison. As night fell, he continued cutting the grass and heard an amazing song. When Jose got home, he called his mom to tell her about it, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!"

Harry_Potato fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 22, 2021

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Data Graham posted:

"Trump" was the best at unloading container ships! I just said "do it" and they did it!

Or at least I assume I said "do it!"

it's true. he's the boat GOAT

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

Don't know if you heard but Brooks is actually doing a History of the World Part II so we might actually get Jews in Space.

No way! No loving way! God I hope this movie gets made. History of the World is my favorite Mel Brooks film.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

DWAC up another $20 in after market putting their market cap at $1.635B at $65.50 per share. They closed yesterday at less than $10.

This is going to be spectacular, Trump Media Group currently exists as a license violating modification of an open source project with horrible security and also they are going to become AWS, Disney, CNN, Fox News, Stripe, Netflix and Google Cloud all in one.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Three Olives posted:

DWAC up another $20 in after market putting their market cap at $1.635B at $65.50 per share. They closed yesterday at less than $10.

This is going to be spectacular, Trump Media Group currently exists as a license violating modification of an open source project with horrible security and also they are going to become AWS, Disney, CNN, Fox News, Stripe, Netflix and Google Cloud all in one.

With a maximum potential userbase of 1/90th of any of those services

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Three Olives posted:

There's gotta be a bunch of people shorting on this

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Bird with big dick do all these things.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Outrail posted:

Nice meltdown

Can we get this guy an account already?

fistboy was perma'd

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Bird with big dick do all these things.

your dick really isn't that big though

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Amazing Zimmo posted:

maybe for a bird?!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Amazing Zimmo posted:

it's like 20% of his mass you madman. How big do you want it?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdN4hA-rB0

Just suggested to me, is there a way I can bet on The Onion futures market?

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

old beast lunatic posted:

it's like 20% of his mass you madman. How big do you want it?

bigger

wrestling an anaconda big

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Guze posted:

She very stupidly bought into the myth that McCain was a party defying "maverick". He was not.

He threatened to block any Hillary judges for four years same as pile of poo poo Ted Cruz

Sometimes I genuinely wonder what would happen if there was a Republican senate majority during like 4 consecutive terms with a Democratic President in office. Would we just have like a 16-year stretch without a single judge being appointed?

Guess it's kind of a moot point, since it would require Democrats to win four consecutive Presidential elections, and at this point it's looking like they're not even interested in winning two.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Alan Smithee posted:

what was the protocol for something like that

Cancel the card, refer to the fraud department, try not to audibly roll eyes.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Wow Donald Timp was the 45th president?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

It amazes me that all MTG needs is to get one good shot in on someone to get a single sound byte she can ride on social media for years, and despite somehow taking more swings than anyone, she hasn't managed to land a single one.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

its all nice on rice posted:

Wow Donald Timp was the 45th president?

No

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

:smug:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

the most obvious goatse

Nuh-uh. Bullshit. No loving way. Didn't happen. I refuse to believe it. Absolutely not. There is no way they ran this in a real newspaper. No. NO.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Is the world still a gently caress? Has anything good happened yet?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

An insane mind posted:

I've been able to sleep mostly well for the past 9 months. I don't wake up with some bozo threatening world war 3 over dumb poo poo because someone called him a name.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1450470745058971657
Suddenly the extra 10 billion for the military makes sense, just look at all these wars we're fighting! Holy poo poo, I never knew

From a couple days ago, but I'm just catching up so forgive me, but does this seem like it could be intentional to anyone else?

Is Fox trying to dilute the word "war" down so next time we want to bomb a country who's residents don't pass the paper bag test, the populace won't care as much because the word "war" has no meaning anymore?

Or is my brain just :tinfoil:?

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Three Olives posted:

Three Olives posting in the trump lol thread :psyduck:

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
I think they are just inciting a war between the Rs and the Ds.

e:wtf Three Olives isnt perma banned?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

:smugdon: "Trump"

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

From a couple days ago, but I'm just catching up so forgive me, but does this seem like it could be intentional to anyone else?

Is Fox trying to dilute the word "war" down so next time we want to bomb a country who's residents don't pass the paper bag test, the populace won't care as much because the word "war" has no meaning anymore?

No their audience is just really horny for war so will watch anything war related.

The Hitler channel is tapped out.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

https://twitter.com/mbforgey/status/1451293966188486656
:lol:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

Nothing anywhere near so insidious. It's almost certainly because some bean counter figured out their "The War on..." stories get a 1.4% higher rate of viewer retention after the second commercial break or some number-crunchy bullshit.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Steadiman posted:

Suddenly the extra 10 billion for the military makes sense, just look at all these wars we're fighting! Holy poo poo, I never knew

I know the reason why, (US conservatives are largely Christian), but has anyone ever claimed that there is a "War on Passover"? etc.

Coz surely the fundie Jewish population has enough right wing "political correctness gone mad!", "You can't even leave Elijah's chair empty these days without some woke sjw telling you it's wrong" type people to claim that secularism and young people are ruining their culture/the world.

I mean fundie Islam, and fundie Hinduism has long decried the "westernization" and/or "secularization" of everything from busses to cricket. Which is the same thing as the Christian "war on Christmas" stuff.

Also, relatedly, if there was a War on Christmas, we've already won. People say "Happy Holidays" all the time. More and more shops are open on the 25th. Reindeers and Santa outnumber nativity scenes 100 to one. And the great Christmas movies of our time, (Die Hard, Gremlins etc.), nary mention the son of God.

Checkmate Christiatits.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Steadiman posted:

That really is a Mount Rushmore of hilariously ugly faces

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

An insane mind posted:

Death is still certain.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I wanna say thank you to people recommending the Behind the Bastards episodes on ol' Benny Shaps' fanfiction. It's amusing how much of a deep look into his psyche this book gives. I don't wanna derail by talking about everything there so I'll just drop this bit that was especially funny:

People described as Tall: Ben's self insert and two black guys, both of which are antagonists
People described as Short: Terrorists and women

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

YeahWhatevah posted:

BlockTube my brother.

https://github.com/amitbl/blocktube

I'm never logged into google except to check email. Even so, I found youtube suggesting all kinds of vitriolic poo poo I have no interest in, and (thanks to following blind links mostly from this goober-pit) I realized it was clearly tracking me. That little plug-in did the trick. So long Shapiro, Fox News, Crowder, the countless other right wing apes, PewDiePie, and whoever the gently caress SSSniperWolf is.

That sounds good, I'll check it out, thanks!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Philthy posted:

I've been able to sleep mostly well for the past 9 months. I don't wake up with some bozo threatening world war 3 over dumb poo poo because someone called him a name.

Wow that's actually a very good thing, glad to hear that!

When will Manchin and Sinnema be launched out of a canon though? Or alternatively, McConnell turned onto his back and left out in the sun?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

priznat posted:

No their audience is just really horny for war so will watch anything war related.

The Hitler channel is tapped out.

Except class warfare. That war scares them and anything that could cause class warfare is treated as an existential threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Except class warfare. That war scares them and anything that could cause class warfare is treated as an existential threat.

They could just frame it as “the war on the job creators” or whatever